Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' (24114 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Edithfavourite: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Actress Nse Ikpe Etim who got married to her hubby, Clifford Sule in 2013, this morning shared a post on her Instagram page that centered on people respecting the privacy of women who are battling with infertility or the ones that have chosen not to have children.

Read what she wrote below:

A woman is a person. A person who can decide what she wants to do with her body or her time.
So, it is extremely ignorant to expect all women to eventually be mothers.

There are many reasons why a woman may not have children.

Infertility is more common than we know and to immediately ask a woman why she doesn't have a child is extremely insensitive.

There are also women who have chosen to not have children simply because they will not put their bodies through pregnancy. They simply do not want to have kids and this is perfectly okay.

Whatever a woman decides to do - to have babies or to not; or whether they are battling infertility is no one’s business.

Happiness is all that matters. Gratefully, it is absolutely free.

My prayer and hope is that one day we will not judge unfairly unmarried or childless women.

That being said, if children will make you happy, I pray that you have loads of them.

If you do not want or cannot have kids, remember that you can still find joy and do not allow anybody make you feel less.

Enjoy life. Breathe freely and enjoy all the beauty in the world.

For me, love and light are the truth and all I ever want is to live in happiness and pure truth.

https://zenithnaija.com/it-is-extremely-ignorant-to-expect-all-women-to-eventually-be-mothers-actress-nse-ikpe-etim/

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by daveP(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why are women of nowadays quick to jump on this hapiness is importanter thing and refuse to acknowledge that having kids is part of happiness?

She's a Christian, and perhaps she reads the Bible that says "Happy is the man who has his quiver fulllll of them"

Pls help break down.

I'm not saying na by force but when did this start? Is this one wisdom like this?

Asides complications, having kids is part of happiness!!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by itspzpics(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mama in d news lately
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by anambraamaka: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
I respect Your opinion Mrs Nse........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by TheMoniker: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by sexymoma(f): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mama all the yeyebrities wey marry from 2016 reach 2018 never born o
i just pity their hubby, dem don take pills, dem wan excel for their career first before dem stop the pills angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by ZombieTAMER: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:
Why are women of nowadays quick to jump on this hapiness is importanter thing and refuse to acknowledge that having kids is part of happiness?

She's a Christian, and perhaps she reads the Bible that says "Happy is the man who has his quiver fulllll of them"

Pls help break down.

I'm not saying na by force but when did this start? Is this one wisdom like this?

My friend shut Up

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Promismike(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Truth ma!

But it's an intrinsic desire of any woman to be a mother.

That's why gays even adopt kids.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by domino4211(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
shocked

Why didn't you post this earlier so maybe Buhari's mom would've seen it and would've reconsidered carrying the i-diot for 9months..

9 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by salbis(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mr. Clifford Sule come and listen to your wife oo.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by allanphash7(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
You are 100..% right

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by alexola20(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by apholaryn: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
yeye
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by demelza: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
I am one of those who basically has no maternal instinct.
I don't want to bring a child into the world and make them suffer for my selfishness.
Children need love and care.
I am too selfish to give it.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Pidginwhisper: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Ubdavis(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
A typical African child would likely want to have her child...

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by BruncleZuma: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Afam4eva(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
It is ognorant to expect anyone to be anything. We're in an era of people doind what they think it's best for them and not what the society wants. My problem is that people who say things like this will want to tell someone else how to live their life.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Daeylar(f): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

My friend shut Up

LMAO grin grin

That's what he deserves

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Mighti77(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
See excuse!

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by shitshappen(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Actress Nse Ikpe Etim who got married to her hubby, Clifford Sule in 2013, this morning shared a post on her Instagram page that centered on people respecting the privacy of women who are battling with infertility or the ones that have chosen not to have children.

Read what she wrote below:

https://zenithnaija.com/it-is-extremely-ignorant-to-expect-all-women-to-eventually-be-mothers-actress-nse-ikpe-etim/

I love her already

8 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by kushme: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
A woman is this, a woman is that, a woman can be a mother, a woman can't be a mother, don't you know she's is a woman, she is a strong woman, a woman is a weaker vessel, she's a career woman, don't talk to a woman like that, don't hit a woman at all, respect her cos she's a woman..

Vagina and entitlement mentality..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Snoopyjaga: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Only a hoelosho will abort every baby in the womb Everytime , claiming she doesn't want to have a child ,

Or maybe she don use her early years play match finish and lost her womb .. irresponsible advice

I know some of them now in their sixties , they choose not to bear any child while they were young , or lost their womb , now they act like they can find happiness somewhere else , but deep in their heart , they're regretting it big time ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Duru009(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Happiness till wen........

Shut de fvck up !

Face de reality of life !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by sureheaven(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's also ignorance and foolishness to expect all men to be potent. grin

If ur womb is damaged u better open up, if ur mother did what claim, you wouldn't have been alive today.

Tell me a man that doesn't love sex and I will tell you he is manhood deficit.
Tell me a woman that doesn't baby and I will tell you she has fertility problem or maybe her womb is damaged. cool

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Agoziebekee(f): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:

Pls help break down.

having kids is part of happiness? you haven't seen those that kept suffering because of their kids and would have wished to be childless. Just understand her point and stop asking childless couple of babies, you don't know if she is suffering infertility. Only if you understand what women go through

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Immarnuel(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is it a coincidence that all such eccentric values come from single women, baby mamas, scorned women... when thoughts are diluted with bitterness of your predicaments people will always question what you say or stand for.

5 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Some women can become fathers

Some don already dey claim Kings
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by boringnigerian: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tell them!

And tell them again!

Africans and, specifically, Nigerians like to make it look like once you have kids, all your problems are over and you'll be happy forever. They don't even care whether you can take care of those kids and will have time for them. And if you can't, they won't take care of the kids either. Instead, they would call you a bad parsnt and all sorts of names.

In truth, some people's problems and unhappiness start when they have kids and never end till they die.

See, if you want kids and find happiness in kids, have them, as many as you can take care of comfortably. If not, please DO NOT!!!

17 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Ziggylady(f): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:

Pls help break down.

So if you cannot impregnate a woman you will kill yourself or end up a wreck in life?..If life throws a lemon at you,you make a lemonade out of it is what this lovely actress called Nse meant okay?..good.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs / Stanel Group Makes Chiwetalu Agu, Chioma Chukwuka, Uti Nwachukwu Ambassadors / Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.