Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous (28167 Views)

I Sold My Manhood 4 Money Because Of My Girlfriend And She Rejected My Proposal / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) / See How Ronaldo's teeth Was B4 Becoming Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by ebusnwaoma: 5:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Kuami Eugene, an A-LIST Ghanaian singer who sat for an interview with  DJ Reuben, host of Luv FM’s Drive Time, revealed that no single lady has rejected his proposal after he became famous.

The Ghanaian singer who has hits with Davido and Mayorkun as part of his feature list, further disclosed that he used to be ignored by ladies he loves the time he wasn’t famous, he recalled that a lady once asked him whether he isn’t serious about his life.

Kuami Eugene who disclosed that no single lady has rejected his proposal after he became famous, added that doors which before now were locked now open easily at the mention of his name. Here is a video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/14/no-single-lady-has-rejected-my-proposal-after-becoming-famous-kuami-eugene/

9 Likes

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Onyi22(f): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Which lady doesn't want to associate with a famous guy?
Money can make a lady to go crazy...
Ride on my rich nigga..
It will not be well with broke guys on this forum that have vow to remain poor...
Thunder fire poverty.....

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Thales01: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..
It will not be well with broke guys on this forum that have vow to remain poor...
It is your type that will serve as a good specimen for ritual money.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by tossie101(f): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by anochuko01(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2019
thats the real almighty formular

6 Likes

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Like for this guy, Share otherwise

5 Likes

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by xynerise: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Normal

1 Like

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by corenewsonline: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by KingLennon(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Even if you're ugly and you have money. Girls will always find something attractive in you. They'll be like he has cute fingerprints or he has a lovely shadow! grin

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by yongflex20(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2019
How is that my business������
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Speedyconnect15: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2019
The red pill

MGTOW shocked

See below
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Timothy92: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2019
That is the beginning of bad luck
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by itiswellandwell: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Normal thing. Ladies likes everywhere STEW.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Of course, you are now top of the food chain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by mrphysics(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..
Just look at your pics and the environment. You and the environment you live says alot about you. You lack the moral justification to call someone poor

24 Likes

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by hansolo31: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2019
okayyy moving on
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by luizkyworld(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Baby papa loading for u bro! Lol
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by KingLennon(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..
These are the kind of girls yahoo boys dey carry their destiny discharge carry make money. Them forbid you to make your own money?

7 Likes

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Oh, you expect ladies to turn down the proposal of a "rich and famous" guy?? You must be joking cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Jh0wsef(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2019
get your loved up pictures in cartoon form this season smiley

Affordable rates! Contact us today smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by amiibaby(f): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Good for you
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by millionboi2: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Women of dis days are crab

5 Likes

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Dumbo, whenever you speak, they only hear the voice of your fame and money.

Go broke and your only female fans will be beer parlour village females.

mid night little lanky vessel.

1 Like

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Jh0wsef(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..

See doggy style for your dp
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by xoxocandy(f): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2019
I like his "confusion" song

1 Like

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Akowemoon(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Kuami Eugene, an A-LIST Ghanaian singer who sat for an interview with  DJ Reuben, host of Luv FM’s Drive Time, revealed that no single lady has rejected his proposal after he became famous.

The Ghanaian singer who has hits with Davido and Mayorkun as part of his feature list, further disclosed that he used to be ignored by ladies he loves the time he wasn’t famous, he recalled that a lady once asked him whether he isn’t serious about his life.

Kuami Eugene who disclosed that no single lady has rejected his proposal after he became famous, added that doors which before now were locked now open easily at the mention of his name. Here is a video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/14/no-single-lady-has-rejected-my-proposal-after-becoming-famous-kuami-eugene/

Get the fame and the money, ladies will keep flaunting themselves on u.. To all hustlers, keep the ball rolling, one dey the hustle go pay

3 Likes

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Chuukwudi(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Denies Marrying A New Wife / Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.