Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Best Ever Producer-artiste Relationship. D’banj & Don Jazzy Or 9ice & I.D Cabasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Ever Producer-artiste Relationship. D’banj & Don Jazzy Or 9ice & I.D Cabasa (305 Views)

ID Cabasa Slapped By A Policeman / ‘Totori‘: ID Cabasa "How Wizkid Treated Me When We Met" / ID Cabasa: How I Discovered Olamide As A 14-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ever Producer-artiste Relationship. D’banj & Don Jazzy Or 9ice & I.D Cabasa by Debforreal: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
[img]https://2.bp..com/-qAyHh7vfAds/XH0RTWv1pnI/AAAAAAAAAag/rPWUOTKiLyYo07izNuQ0ixuRZ5wpuwTdACLcBGAs/s1600/mohit.jpg[/img]
If there is one obvious thing that the music industry of Nigeria is blessed with that constantly puts joy in the heart of Nigerians, it has to be the admirable relationship between music artists and their producers which has brought fame for both parties.
In the history of Nigerian music, the relationship chemistry between the artiste and a producer has been a sweet-smelling savour to music fans and it is never-ending. Some producers have helped artistes attain a huge level of successes and vice-versa.
The likes of D’banj, Davido, Wizkid and many others can partly attribute their successes to the works of their producers. And the same goes for the producers too.

Read more here - https://luckyenublog..com/2019/03/best-ever-producer-artiste-relationship.html

(1) (Reply)

Pink Lips Cream / Youtube Celebrates Rise Of Afrobeats, Spotlight On Burna Boy / Watch As 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.