Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra (32685 Views)

Court Sentences Chiamaka Ifezue To Death For The Murder Of Ijeoma Nneke / Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by HumphreyGspot(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2019
Report has it that the girl in the picture below is missing. The 18-year-old girl identified as Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline, is an SS3 student of Union Secondary School Amawbia, Awka South, Anambra State, Nigeria. She is the first child of her parents out of 3 children.

According to her father who is a Civil Servant in Anambra State, his daughter went to school with her siblings on Wednesday 6th of February, 2019, but never came back home till date.

Mr. & Mrs. Emmanuel Ezeobi C., lives in Amawbia with his family.

The heartbroken family is calling on the general public with any useful information about her whereabouts to come forward as a handsome reward awaits the person. Call these numbers, 08037332489, 07064663569, 09078432824 or report to the police.

Name: Ezeobi, Chiamaka Roseline
Kindred: Umuhuala
Village: Abudum Ebele
Town: Achina
L.G.A: Aguata
State: Anambra
Nationality: Nigeria
Religion: Christian
She speaks Igbo and English fluently.
She is fair in complexion with average height of about 5ft.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/18-year-old-ss3-female-student-goes.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Godmother(f): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmm, I hope she hasn't gone to camp in one guy's house sha. If she truly is missing, then I pray she gets found soon.

Check my signature for Free Information on Nylon Recycling Business. All You Need to Know to Start.

24 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by partnerbizz4: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Check boyfriend's house first.

That's where the search begins.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

11 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by hisgrace090: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2019
May God guide her to safety.

3 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by IvarTheTerrible: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
I pray she's found safe and sound BUT....

I think they should check all the brothels.

There's the 99% probability she is in one cry

9 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Aboks(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
May God save her from the hand of ritualist in anambra embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Timothy92: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Make they go check her for his boyfriend place first

2 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by InvisibleB: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
There is a high probability she went to see her boyfriend and will rerun soon

3 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by sotall(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Check her boyfriend house

3 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Proffdada: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
sotall:
grin like Vivian Fowler graduate?
Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
In anambra? The parent should be pray harder

1 Like

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
God will grant her a safe return home.

4 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
We pray she comes back in one piece to her family.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
sotall:
InvisibleB:
There is a high probability she went to see her boyfriend and will rerun soon
Timothy92:
Make they go check her for his boyfriend place first
partnerbizz4:
Check boyfriend's house first.
Godmother:
Hmmm, I hope she hasn't gone to camp in one guy's house sha. If she truly is missing, then I pray she gets found soon.
Firstorderwizard:
Shes enjoying one curved dick somewhere.Las las she go dey alright.
enemyofprogress:
Dis one don sabi prick nau, she knows where she dey
DaRuud:
If she no dey Nnamdi house she dey Emeka house , or Ifeanyi or Chukwuemeka or Stanley or Chidi house
Arizonaaddict1:
She dey do sex romp abi na rope with emeka and his 5 friends
Isn't it funny that most Nairalanders think alike?!
No wonder the forum is so predictable most times!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Aboks:
May God save her from the hand of ritualist in anambra embarassed embarassed

The last time I checked, its ur ogun state that is carrying that belt...

9 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by bentlywills(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
I pray she come back hale and hearty but we a clearer picture, that one posted up there is too blurr

BTW. Make una go school ask who her Boyfriend be then start the search from there

Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Afonja strikes again

undecided undecided undecided cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Shes enjoying one curved dick somewhere.Las las she go dey alright.
Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Arizonaaddict1: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
She dey do sex romp abi na rope with emeka and his 5 friends
Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
AdaNri1:
God will grant her a safe return home.
You said nothing?
Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
BF be like...

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Arizonaaddict1: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

The last time I checked, its ur ogun state that is carrying that belt...
she dey do sex romp abi na rope n with emeka and his friends

2 Likes

Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by tgmservice: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Seun and his Mods are truly brainless

They put topics of missing people topics just to get traffic
I regretted the day i posted a topic of my missing cousin
Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by hypazmedia: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
PLEASE KEEP BABY DANIEL KAOSISOCHUKWU ONYEMA'S HOPES ALIVE

He Is Already Starting Great In Life: To Win The Royal Baby Award. Little Baby Cannot Do This All By Himself, Alone. So He Needs Your Help!

All You Got To Do Is Just Vote Him. Open The Link Below And Simple Click 'Vote'.

https://royalmalc.com/rba/home/baby/ONYEMA488

Simple Right?

Let's Do This For Baby Kaosi. Don't Worry, He'll Personally Reach Out To Say Thanks Once He Clinches The Crown. So Let's Get Voting Beautiful People

The Link Is https://royalmalc.com/rba/home/baby/ONYEMA488

Thank you for the time you given us even just to read this mail.

Kisses from baby Kaosi, to you!
Re: Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra by Craigslists: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
We live in wicked and desperate times though where no one wants to be called a failure.

I wish her parents the best of luck in finding her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos / Meet Crime-Buster Abba Kyari: Nigeria's Real Life Jack Bauer(photos) / Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.