Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Flash/format Your S60 Phone ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Flash/format Your S60 Phone ! (923 Views)

How to flash a Lumia, Windows, IPhone, BlackBerry, Android / How To Flash Your Symbian S60 Phone Yourself Without Pc Works On All / How To Format Your Nokia 3110c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Flash/format Your S60 Phone ! by Mobinga: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
You can basically do a firmware upgrade. . . But if you don't have the resources all you need to do is listed below smiley

I accidentally found an abandoned s60 phone at home (Nokia 3650) tried using it but it was giving me all kinds of errors, bluetooth wasn't working, and lots of other problems. Naturally you'll try to do a normal resetting by going to settings of the phone to do a reset. . . If all your efforts fail then you'll need to do this. . . .

Please don't try if your phone doesn't have any problem. . . smiley

1 :: Turn of your phone
2 :: Hold the green button (Dial/Call Button), 3 button (3), and asterisk button (*) together/simultaneously
3 :: While still holding the buttons together press the turn on button.
4 :: If you did everything correctly you should see a very unusual display on the screen, it should say "formatting", then you can remove your fingers from the 3 buttons. smiley

I did this to the abandoned phone I saw in my house smiley and right now thats what I'm posting this message with. . .

smiley Thank You
Re: How To Flash/format Your S60 Phone ! by WackyJ1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2010
Hmmmm just curious, have you found the owner of the phone yet?
Re: How To Flash/format Your S60 Phone ! by Mobinga: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2010
Nope! grin grin nd i'm lovin it
Re: How To Flash/format Your S60 Phone ! by Dclique(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2010
I think its mine.
Re: How To Flash/format Your S60 Phone ! by engrhamid(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
Dclique:

I think its mine.
you think? Its definately not yours.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Nokia N8 For Sale~! / Need A Blackberry Storm / Your Oldest Existing Device?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.