Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Free Netbeans 5.5 Cd - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Netbeans 5.5 Cd (1189 Views)

Is Anything Better Than The Netbeans Ide? / Rotating A Jlabel Using Netbeans / Netbeans Vs Eclipse Vs Jboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Netbeans 5.5 Cd by unixman: 2:07pm On May 04, 2007
Get your free NetBeans CD at http://www.netbeans.org/about/cd-form.html. The CD NetBeans worldTour CD includes the NetBeans IDE 5.5, NetBeans Mobility Pack 5.5, NetBeans Profiler 5.5 and Sun Java System Application Server 9.0_1 Platform Edition.

The CD, according to the site contains versions for Windows, Linux, Solaris x86, Solaris SPARC and Mac OS X.

I requested for a copy in February which was shipped on 20th March and I received it on 30th April after the pack was "missent" to Singapore. It is for real! The Developer Tools CD contains only Sun Studio 11, Sun Java Studio Creator 2 Update 1, Sun Java Studio Enterprise 8 and Netbeans 5.0 and not 5.5. Only the Solaris on SPARC and x86 are included. You might be lucky to get the Linux or Windows version if Solaris is not your development environment. I must add that the software is freely available to download from Sun's and Netbeans side. It makes sense where it is impossible to download from a slow link.
Re: Free Netbeans 5.5 Cd by neroflick(m): 1:46am On May 06, 2007
Yeah , it sure is for real cos I just got my free copy last week. Took a while to get down here, though

(1) (Reply)

Microcontroller Training Info. / [PHP] Fastest Way To Connect To Your Database And Retrieve Your Values! / This Is My 1st Web App Ever - A Search Engine For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.