Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer (32838 Views)

Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by CGMedia: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, has emerged the new General Overseer of the Foursquare Gospel Church, Igbere TV reports.

This was disclosed in a statement sent to Igbere TV by Ikechukwu Ugbaja, National Secretary of the Church, on Monday.

According to the statement, Aboyeji was elected the fifth General Overseer of the church which started in Nigeria in 1955.

Born in December 26, 1960, Aboyeji retired in March 2010 from Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd (SPDC) to become a full-time minister of the church.

Ugbaja said that expectations are high from the church members and Christian community that the new GO will build on the achievements of the church’s past leaders, particularly the work of Felix Meduoye, the outgoing General Overseer.

Full Statement,

“The new General Overseer has been the Senior Pastor of the church’s Olu of Warri’s Palace since 2001 and the Warri District Overseer/Mid-West Region Coordinator since 2006 and 2011 respectively where he was rated the best District Overseer of the church for three consecutive years.

“He is also a member of the Board of both the Home and Foreign Missions and the National Executive Council of the church. He joined the Foursquare Church in 1988 and served the movement in various leadership capacities before he was ordained a minister of the church in 2001.

“Rev. Samuel Aboyeji started his working career with the premier stockbroking firm in Nigeria, the Nigerian Stockbrokers Limited (NSL), a subsidiary of NAL Merchant Bank Plc (now Sterling Bank Plc) from 1987 to 1992 where he trained as a stockbroker and licensed as an authorized dealing clerk of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1989.

“He left Nigerian Stockbrokers Ltd (NSL) to join Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd (SPDC) (Corporate Treasury) in 1992 as an Investment Analyst with responsibility for money and capital market investments of the Pension Fund.

“He was a pioneer staff of Shell Trustees Nigeria Limited where he had responsibility for building and managing its capital market portfolio until his transfer to the Community Relations department of SPDC in Warri in year 2000.

“Rev. Sam Aboyeji holds a Bachelor’s degree in Theology from LIFE Theological Seminary, Ikorodu; B.sc. (Hons) in Economics from the University of Ilorin; and an MBA in Financial Management and Accounting from the University of Lagos. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers and a member of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC).

“He is married to Rev. (Mrs.) Olabisi T. Aboyeji, a qualified Medical Laboratory Scientist, who has been in full time ministry with him since 1993 and they are blessed with four grown – up children – Iyanuoluwa, Iyinoluwa, Ifeoluwa and Ireoluwa.”

http://igberetvnews.com/835312/just-in-foursquare-gospel-church-gets-new-general-overseer/

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by JosEast(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Congratulations sir

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by agwom(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2019
More wisdom,good health to carry out your duty as G.O

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by mixta140: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Congrats
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2019
The church is matching on

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by oshosegun27(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2019
Nice.
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by Medley02(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2019
The church of God is matching on
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by crazygod(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Foursquare has always upheld traditional Pentecostal values. I pray God will enable u sir through ur tenure.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by careytommy37(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2019
The gates of hell shall not prevail!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by nairalanduseles: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Money making machine

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by Khirat80: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2019
More auction to function sir

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by Britishcoins(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2019
I don't know why some men of God are not living a life to be emulated, it is just that I don't want to talk evil to men of God.....
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Congrats Sir. Read my signature
*Promotion attracts Adversity. If you don't want adversity, don't seek promotion.* Our God who never sleep nor slumber will watch over us this week...
Good Morning FAM.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by emeijeh(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2019
How does 4 square co relate to the bible sef?
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by leonard002(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Shell General Overseer grin

I'm a medical laboratory scientist and I recently moved to Lagos. I'm looking for a job position.

Kindly contact me if you know of available positions.

pmmis2018 at gmail.com
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2019
Khirat80:
More auction to function sir

Unction

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by BigBrother9ja: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2019
hmmn

scaming continues...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by johnmartus(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2019
If I were you I would have keep quiet Because there is no sense in your comment.
nairalanduseles:
Money making machine

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by stickle(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Congrat sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by ijabiken1(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2019
Scammer
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by densiks: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2019
oluseyiforjesus:
The church is matching on

Marching on bro!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by nairalanduseles: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2019
johnmartus:
If I were you I would have keep quiet Because there is no sense in your comment.

You re not me so face front
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by AjalaJ(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2019
This is newsworthy...

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by Kendumazy(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2019
Congrats.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5272537/1st-grade-2nd-
grade-3rd
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by farem: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2019
Great
Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Congrats to my new GO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer by cenaman(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Why all his children answer oluwa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) / Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.