Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Top 10 Richest Nigerians - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Richest Nigerians (63409 Views)

Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes / Folorunsho Alakija, Missing From Forbes List Of 21 Richest Nigerians / Top 5 Most Richest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by tochikc: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
the list is not complete without me,

K.O.T. ------M/D C.E.O; ELVIS AND PARTNERS
                   WITH OTHER SUBSIDIARIES like
toks plc,
                                                                      fennazie holdings
                                                                      peoples prime west africa
                                                                      kolen oil
etc
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by adechat(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
it is better to make ones homework very well before saying things to the public knowing that ur word is you. I dont thick we should still be waiting for ur 100 richest people in Nigeria because it is obvious that u do not have the right information for a concrete formation.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by GideonBL: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
am missen there
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by sweeti14(f): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2007
oh boy , where you put gadafi?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by tkb417(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2007
what kind of list is this?
how can bank Mds be on the top 10 list? is cecilia ibru the owner of the bank? No Her husband is the owner and how come his name isnt on the list?
What about Adenuga?
My fathers name isnt der too grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by lovemajek(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2007
The potential richiest man in naija is meeeeeee.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by toba1909(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2007
@ Lovemajek,
Mind you you're not a man. grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by uche1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
I did not see my name. The ome ego 1 of igbo land.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by my2cents(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2007
what is this list based on? When forbes comes out with its list, it takes into consideration things like assets and income. What criteria is used here? or r we simply going by what car someone is driving or hearsay?

Just curious
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by KnowAll(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2007
i dont think i am far off just received my current balance of my acount

Mr KnowAll

Current balance -7,555,555,555,689.23
Available balance - $1.00

let my checque clear in 5 days time i think i should be one of them. grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by killacam(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2007
how bout olusegun obasanjo aremu okikiola.dat man worth <GBEMU> BILLOIONS
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by africanboy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2007
how did u come about the list? post facts and figures, with links to possible proof. then talk, else walk
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by davou4eva(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2007
some people just want to find their name on this forum for nothing sake.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by sofadj(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2007
I <b>think</b> the richest nigerians in no particular order are:
Aliko Dangote
Femi Otedola
Alhaji Dantata
Mike Adenuga
Jimoh Ibrahim
Harry Akande
Fernadez
------------------------------
based on magazines, journals, forbes,, but not formal
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Bomi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2007
This is worth debating , if your name is not on the list is a signal for you to work hard.

On serious note, the richest Nigeria cannot come out and thier name will not be on the list. For a pointer Retired Admiral Mike Akhigbe Is stupidly rich. In the region of Fernadez but the monay is not clean. He cannot even come to acknowledge I billion Dollar. He has more that 12 merchant \tankers on the sea doing illegal bunkering and co. During Abacha regime he single handedly supply petroleum product to Canada using catels and 'Egbesu Boys" and with active support of Nigerian Navy.
YOU CANNOT QUANTIFY THIS MAN'S WEALTH
GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by romeo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2007
hmmmm too many intelligient people on this thread shocked shocked shocked, the young man titled the thread "10 richest Nigerians" and he made his own list, why can't all you nitwits make your own lists and stop bashing the guy grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by medube(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2007
romeo:

hmmmm too many intelligient people on this thread shocked shocked shocked, the young man titled the thread "10 richest Nigerians" and he made his own list, why can't all you nitwits make your own lists and stop bashing the guy grin

I weak o! smiley
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Orikinla(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2007
99% those on the list are criminals. And when the chips are down among global players in South Africa, the UK,  US, Saudi Arabia, Brunei, France, Germany, Dubai and other important places, none of them will be able to provide the proper documentation for their money.
That is why, Forbes will never include them among the list of billionaires in the world.
If they were in Japan, China or America, they would have been indicted and jailed.

Retired General Theophilus Danjuma sold an illegal oil block to the Chinese and when the cookie crumbles very soon, both Danjuma and the Chinese will flee the shores of the Niger Delta.
The time bomb will soon explode.

All the illegal oil blocks that retired General Olusegun Okikiola Matthew Obasanjo sold to the Otedolas, Adenugas, Dangotes and others would be rendered useless very soon, because they are ill-gotten oil blocks.

Everybody has abandoned their cocoa farms and groundnut farms to plunder the Niger Delta region for oil blocks. And when the time comes, they will all either give up their stolen goods or be consumed in the inferno of the pipeline explosions that will shake Nigeria very soon.

Who has been to Texas?

Can you compare Niger Delta to Texas?

Is the US Government producing the oil and gas in Texas?
Is the US Government collecting the oil revenues in Texas?

If the Nigerian government does not handover the control of our oil resources to the 9 oil producing states, there will be war that would be worse than the last Nigerian civil war.

Then after the war, you can now draw a correct list of the richest Nigerians.

The rest of Nigeria have become lazy, because of the oil from the Niger Delta region.
Are the rest of the states in the USA. lazy, because of Texas?

California alone is richer than Nigeria and 23 other African countries combined.

The rest of Nigeria should be ashamed for contributing little or nothing to the Nigerian economy.

If justice is done and done very soon, there will be no peace.

I hate to read some useless posts.

If we continue with the status-quo of the corrupt and depotic ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Nigeria will soon go up in flames.

All the beneficiaries of these criminals as listed above or excluded as at present, be prepared for the grave consequences of your evil and wicked paymasters.

Do you know how many Nigerian pensioners have died, because of the corruption of these criminals in power?
And they died swearing curses on Nigeria.
Men and women who served their country faithfully are left in penury, while those who robbed Nigeria are being celebrated online and offline. And you think God will spare you?
The mayhem in Port Harcourt will soon spread.

Has anyone ever bothered to ask for an Inquest on the inmates shot and killed in Agodi Prisons?
NO fewer than 13 inmates of the Agodi Prisons, Ibadan laid dead, yesterday, after the police opened fire on rioting prisoners as they made to break jail. Fourteen other inmates and eight prison officials were seriously injured in the violence.

The prisons authorities confirmed eight deaths. They said the victims were awaiting trial.

The inmates were said to be protesting alleged poor medical facilities in the prisons
http://allafrica.com/stories/200709120090.html

And we claim to have a duly elected government?
And we claim to be educated?

As Jesus Christ said, except you repent, you will perish.

We won't spare any unrepentant criminal in public or private office.

Please, mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by africanboy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2007
what?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by guguru: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2007
hi folks,
my real name is Adeniyi Oluwa, the right owner of multi billionaire industries in the eastern part of Dubai.
well i just want you to calm down and see the beauty coming.
thanks. i am the richest!!!!
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by WarfyBoy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2007
ohhhh so because i no dey show myself thats y una no put my name abi? incase una kno no, my name is Ajosi aka warfy boy, i whole die, Dangote self na smally for were i dey, me i be rich guy, so make una dey make special search b4 una dey type rubbish, una don ask of my name, una know hw many company i get for nigeria, i get for sea, under sea, above sea, averseas n all, soo i take GOd beg Mr. poster ehhhnnnn go make beta search b4 u list ur list u hear
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by africanboy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2007
guguru:

hi folks,
my real name is Adeniyi Oluwa, the right owner of multi billionaire industries in the eastern part of Dubai.
well i just want you to calm down and see the beauty coming.
thanks. i am the richest!!!!

and?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by sylvao2000(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2007
@poster Who are you? and were did you get this list from were are the men that matters in Nigeria abi na poverty make you none come get small sense outall.

See this

Jimoh Ibrahim - Nicon group ===== from a reliable souce this company is own by your former president , OBJ.

Aliko Dangote======= from a reliable souce which everybody knows the highest shareholders in all company manage by Aliko is, OBJ,

Femi Otedola- zenon oil =========== Are you lost you dont need anybody to tell you that this company is own by OBJ ( they just took over AP ie Africa Pentroleum)

Wale Babalakin- bi-coutney========= well l dont know anything about this though and he should not be here.

Cicilia ibru- Oceanic bank========= who is this just a common house wife this bank is own by Ibru family with Nigeria money

Jim ovia- zenith bank============ This guy is just an MD like myself this company is own by OBJ, IBB and our former governs

Tony Elemelu- Uba======= How can you add this MD among the richest man in Nigeria
Ladi Balogun- Fcmb=========== hissssssssssss

Shehu Dantata- Dantata group======== this man well could be among the 1,500 richest man in Nigeria

Fola Adeola========= Own my God who are you ??

The richest man in Nigeria are:::::::::;;;;;

OBJ
IBB
LUCKY IGBINADION
IBORI
ATIKU
DONARD DUKE
AND ALL FORMER GOVERNS
EFCC CHAIRMAN NUHU.
EHIDARO FORMER IG
IWU ENIC CHAIMAN

ALL THIS AND MANY MORE BEFORE YOUR LIST.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by spaceworld: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2007
Jimoh is not a person to be consider at all he his just fronting for ur past leaders as well, A man that will come to the news and say all jagons and at the end of the month will owe his workers 2 to 3 months salaries, The worst part is that out of the so called 120K per month, 70K will be deducted from salary every month, any mistake while on duty leads to sake and the vehicle u are paying for, for month will be withdrawn from u, so what are we now saying.

As for OBJ, IBB, or any other public holder either past or present, i will never recognise their wealth because the so called are acquired at the expense of Nigerian masses, but coat my word a man will rise one day and made all of them a vomit all our monie from dem dem.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by phenomenon(m): 1:20am On Sep 17, 2007
Please continue to list them so we can know those that have brought his country to its knees. . . . . . angry
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by bebure(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2007
I honestly dont think your list of top ten is right without putting Engr Arumeme Johnson. The guy basically controls the Niger Delta region, all the gas turbine projects in rivers stat and not to mention Arik Air.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by RichyBlacK(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2007
Without any form of verification, all these lists are mere opinions. There is no rich man in a desperately poor country. Any so-called riches is just make-belief, numbers and paper.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by kenflowers: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2007
I think your list must pass for joke of the century. What in the world makes you feel that because someone who happens to be the MD/CEO of a bank would have so much money?

Meanwhile, where are the likes of IBB, The Abacha's, Harry Akande, Arthur Nzeribe, Mike Adenuga. Lets not even mention most of our govs both past and present.

Please go back and do your research thoroughly.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Bosdem(f): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2007
What makes them the richest, Is it their person money or money under their care? whats ur yardstick?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by romeo(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2007
half witted fools
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by posi(f): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2007
U are talking rubbish. How come Harry Akande and Dehinde Fernadez are not in your list because those names u mentioned are not up to this two that i just mentioned. Go and redo Ur research very well before Ur conclusion.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by manutayo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2007
if we want to talk abut the richest man in Naija we need to set some criteria to arrive at a better conclusion . Knowing well that most wealth were ill gotten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Intercept Plastic Rice In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.