Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

"Our Father Killed Our Mother: What A Stupid Life!" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Our Father Killed Our Mother: What A Stupid Life!" (1213 Views)

Stupid Mods....,,,stupid Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Our Father Killed Our Mother: What A Stupid Life!" by Ansary(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hi fellow Nairalanders,
I am Ansary, from Kano. I'll be bringing you interesting stories to share with from my area.

This is a story about  a woman called Lami and her husband. Lami as nicknamed was once a wife to my uncle. they had only one child who died later, and they were divorced. She was a friend to my mum, although her senior, Lami then married to a man and they packed to Mararraba-Jos in Kaduna state. They had seven children togeher with this new young man. They even contributed and bought a flat together.
Three weeks before this writng they divorced while some of thier female children were even married. They divided thier house into two, and the husband asked his all children to come and lived with him, they obeyed him, and one day one of the male children offended him, and he ran to his mother's house. He didn't met her at home, so he proceeded and left the house. She was told about the incident when she arrived. So his father later came asking for the child.
"I didn't see him, She said,
"don't tell me rubbish, he blubbered,
"I said the boy has left, She responded,
"It's a lie, you hide him, and you must take him out, he shouted,

The poor Lami doesn't know what to do as her ex-husband approached to where she was standing, her old pregnancy was another load to resist her from departing. He pushed her to the ground as her caught her. He mercilessly  pinned his hand to her neck and caught her throat tightly, pushing her down to the floor. She cried, cried, but nobody was even near to save that soul, to summarize it up, this arsehole killed his old wife, with his baby, the mother of his seven children.
He was caught by the police and the family collapsed. the family relatives shared among them the children and one was with my mum as her close friend brought her to Kano. It is very piteous life of this family that led me to write to you at this time, so that we can share the pains together.

Please what are you suggestions?
What does this man deserve?
How will the children feel, and tell thier story?
"Our father killed our mother[b]" they'd said.

I remain Yours,
Ansary Y.
Re: "Our Father Killed Our Mother: What A Stupid Life!" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2007
this is a legal matter and should ne judged as such.
He deserves the highest of all sanction sentences: death!
Re: "Our Father Killed Our Mother: What A Stupid Life!" by Creamish(f): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2007
That was cruel. . . . . God'l decide wat happens to him sad
Re: "Our Father Killed Our Mother: What A Stupid Life!" by minniepoe(f): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2007
he who lives by the sword dies by the sword
Re: "Our Father Killed Our Mother: What A Stupid Life!" by nossycheek(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2007
Why the numerous marry and divorce thing? Is it that she couldn't live with men? Well, a sad tale however. The man must have been harbouring grudges, thus his wicked act.
Re: "Our Father Killed Our Mother: What A Stupid Life!" by Speaklove: 11:48am On May 09, 2022
THE TESTIMONY OF A FREED MAN : TWO KINGDOMS ONE SOUL.
PAGE -18

I became weary ,tired and exhausted .
I struggled to move my legs but they had swollen up and full of scares .
My palms had also swollen and were stiffened .

Ah !
What kind of life is this ?
(I thought)

Why was I born ?
What have I done to myself ?
So this is how far and terrible the repercussions of a sin one might tag has little or simple can be ?

If I had known I would have never commit that sin

Ho ! HO ! HO !
I wept .

I dragged my feet and moved forward .
I struggled and managed to get to a place where there was a valley that runs down into the woods .
I step close to the edge of the valley and prepared to glide down the sloppy verse .
My foot skipped out of weariness and fear
And that led to my crumbling down the lane ; and my body rolled, tumbled and Summersaults haphazardly .
My head collided with a tree and then I collapsed and passed out .

(1) (Reply)

Just Finished My Book / Pink Ripples By Oluwakemi Odusanya : A Must Read (foreward By Ituah Ighodalo) / 7 Ways A Yoruba Movie Director Sees Fast And Furious 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.