Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 - Forum Games (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 (51258 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind? 2 / Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by emofine(f): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
Xionez:

ar u at your regional police station.?!
Wetin shele?! grin

grin

I'm writing an artist statement tongue
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by thetelz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
Meehn I fit swear for these ui guys
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by lalaboi(m): 2:56am On Nov 23, 2011
the_telz:

Ah of course, that was the big boys phone now. I hope you sold the iphone to get an android and not bb

tanimz:

I know things. wink

Lol, which one do you have in mind? I got an android last month and so far I'm loving it. cool
I got the Galaxy S2

I'm actually an apple freak lol. . I would argue that anything made by apple is the best lol. But honestly, This S2 completely took iphone to the cleaners this year and i just couldnt resist. . .

It got delivered today(had to wait all day) lol and i just cant keep my hands off it!. getting all my iphone apps that have android versions as i type. And also enjoying the fact that i have flash media on my phone. I hope the ba3 does justice to the work load am gona be putting it into.! My only problem is, the phone is too light and will prolly break(physically) soon grin
Its actually my 2nd stint with Android phones. so far i'm loving it

what android os phones have you guyz got?
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by tanimz(f): 3:13am On Nov 23, 2011
lalaboi:

I got the Galaxy S2

I'm actually an apple freak lol. . I would argue that anything made by apple is the best lol. But honestly, This S2 completely took iphone to the cleaners this year and i just couldnt resist. . .

It got delivered today(had to wait all day) lol and i just cant keep my hands off it!. getting all my iphone apps that have android versions as i type. And also enjoying the fact that i have flash media on my phone. I hope the ba3 does justice to the work load am gona be putting it into.! My only problem is, the phone is too light and will prolly break(physically) soon grin
Its actually my 2nd stint with Android phones. so far i'm loving it

what android os phones have you guyz got?

The Bleep? I got a Galaxy S2 also!

I love apple too, but I'd wait till next year to get the iPhone when a new design comes out.

The phone is awesome! It's fallen about a million times and there's barely a scratch on it. I'm not planning on investing in a phone cover anytime soon. Only thing I don't like about it is that it is a bit too big (it's size).

My battery goes about a day with 4G/wi-fi and 2 days without it - impressive, huh? cool
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by tanimz(f): 3:15am On Nov 23, 2011
I have your time today and you're not replying my texts. Issorai. angry
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by tanimz(f): 3:38am On Nov 23, 2011
I'm helplessly bored. This weather is a sucker. angry
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by lalaboi(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2011
tanimz:

The bleep? I got a Galaxy S2 also!

I love apple too, but I'd wait till next year to get the iPhone when a new design comes out.

The phone is awesome! It's fallen about a million times and there's barely a scratch on it. I'm not planning on investing in a phone cover anytime soon. Only thing I don't like about it is that it is a bit too big (it's size).

My battery goes about a day with 4G/wi-fi and 2 days without it - impressive, huh? cool

Sicckkkk.

I've bought a case and screen protector already! i like fancy cases so i got these
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phonedirectonline--Cassette-silicone-Samsung-galaxy/dp/B005JI5W56/ref=sr_1_71?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1322041757&sr=1-71
I also got one when i had z iphone. . .

Will be putting it to its real test today! Music on the Go with bluetooth headphones(will drain power). . gaming/app-ing all z way, even internet tethering lol. I hope it lasts. . .
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by deneut: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ashes for ashes,dust for dust,my last respect sis.RIP.
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by tanimz(f): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
lalaboi:

Sicckkkk.

I've bought a case and screen protector already! i like fancy cases so i got these
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phonedirectonline--Cassette-silicone-Samsung-galaxy/dp/B005JI5W56/ref=sr_1_71?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1322041757&sr=1-71
I also got one when i had  z iphone. . .

Will be putting it to its real test today! Music on the Go with bluetooth headphones(will drain power). . gaming/app-ing all z way, even internet tethering lol. I hope it lasts. . .

I've seen a lot of people with those phone cases. They look eww to me. Sorry to say. tongue

Your phone looks wayyy different than mine. Mine is much cuter though. cool http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-4G-Android-T-Mobile/dp/B005SY5AF8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322057866&sr=8-1

Music really drains the battery. It can be so annoying sometimes. I wonder how long your battery will last with bluetooth headphones (goodluck with that). undecided
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by lalaboi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
tanimz:

I've seen a lot of people with those phone cases. They look eww to me. Sorry to say. tongue

Your phone looks wayyy different than mine. Mine is much cuter though. cool http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-4G-Android-T-Mobile/dp/B005SY5AF8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322057866&sr=8-1

Music really drains the battery. It can be so annoying sometimes. I wonder how long your battery will last with bluetooth headphones (goodluck with that). undecided

Yeh. . . Your one is a 4g version of the galaxy s2 phone. Us in the UK cannot use 4g for now so we are stuck with 3g! angry
Its the same huge lightweight and wide screen phone. . only difference is the home/back/menu buttons. . .

How can my sweet case look eeww. . .timba gba e lori lol. . .

The ba3 nor even try! lol. .will have to get a back up ba3 lol. . . .But z phone is worth it! I don fall in love with am. . grin
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by thetelz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
Its like you guys want to give your androids burial date before its time with all those things on. I unplugged my phone 11:47 and its on 52% now with music playing and data on since. The only problem i'm having with my phone physically is that it gets stained too easily cos its white and have to start using baby wipes everytime lol . Do you guys keep background data syncing on?
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by tanimz(f): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^ You have the S2 too?

I barely play music on my phone unless it's plugged in. The battery life is such a sucker. undecided

lalaboi:

Yeh. . . Your one is a 4g version of the galaxy s2 phone. Us in the UK cannot use 4g for now so we are stuck with 3g! angry
Its the same huge lightweight and wide screen phone. . only difference is the home/back/menu buttons. . .

How can my sweet case look eeww. . .timba gba e lori lol. . .

The ba3 nor even try! lol. .will have to get a back up ba3 lol. . . .But z phone is worth it! I don fall in love with am. . grin

Manage the 3G, you hear? Perhaps when we start using 6G, you guys will start using 4G. tongue

Yes, the case is eww. What is the point of it? To remind you of the progress technology is making? SMH. undecided

It's still cuter! Just admit it wink

Oh. . . Do you guys have vlingo? I swear that shit has made me sooo lazy. I can't even compose simple text messages 'cos of it. You should try it out if you don't have it. cool
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by thetelz(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2011
No, I use a samsung galaxy mini. I'm tired of all those voice to text ish jare, its too much stress when I can just swype. It won't even understand naija voice sef lol
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by thetelz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
Vlingo is not smart enough to recognise my os, I'm on froyo but it says i'm on 1.x
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by tanimz(f): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2011
the_telz:

No, I use a samsung galaxy mini. I'm tired of all those  voice to text ish jare, its too much stress when I can just swype. It won't even understand naija voice sef lol

Lol, I don't get swype. A bit too complicated for me. I just use the regular Samsung keypad whenever I'm not using vlingo.

the_telz:

Vlingo is not smart enough to  recognise my os, I'm on froyo but it says i'm on 1.x

I don't know what those mean, but that's really sad. Vlingo works great on my phone. Makes life so much easier. smiley
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by thetelz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
Swype is the ish jo, just swipe your fingers over the letters,that's it cheesy froyo is 2.2. What version is your s2?

Is it this vlingo? https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vlingo.client&hl=en
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by tanimz(f): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2011
I'm always spelling words wrong, so I just don't bother. tongue It's Gingerbread 2.3.5 cool

Yes, that's the vlingo! smiley
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by thetelz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
You're lucky to be on 2.3.5, been trying to upgrade but kies has no upgrade for my phone and I don't trust odin sad Lol I find typing one-by-one boring since I started using swype. Just save the words and it would be a lot more easier. I want to clear the history and start saving again cos of some irrelevant words that come up. Do you use juice defender?
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by tanimz(f): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
That's sad. sad

I still prefer the regular Samsung keypad. tongue

How long have you had your phone for?

Juice kini? What is that for?
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by thetelz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
close to 4 months now, looks so old now cos its white. Lol juice defender, its a battery saving app
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by lalaboi(m): 1:22am On Nov 24, 2011
tanimz:

^^ You have the S2 too?

I barely play music on my phone unless it's plugged in. The battery life is such a sucker. undecided

Manage the 3G, you hear? Perhaps when we start using 6G, you guys will start using 4G. tongue

Yes, the case is eww. What is the point of it? To remind you of the progress technology is making? SMH. undecided

It's still cuter! Just admit it wink

Oh. . . Do you guys have vlingo? I swear that poo has made me sooo lazy. I can't even compose simple text messages 'cos of it. You should try it out if you don't have it. cool

lol . .Vlingo ko. yorubalingo ni lol. . That shizto can spell rowan instead of lara. E nor dey fully understand my accent lol. it only works 50%

tanimz:

I'm always spelling words wrong, so I just don't bother. tongue It's Gingerbread 2.3.5 cool

Yes, that's the vlingo! smiley
Isit me or android give their os weird looking codenames. , Gingerbread, icecream sandwich wtf lol

the_telz:

Swype is the ish jo, just swipe your fingers over the letters,that's it cheesy froyo is 2.2. What version is your s2?

Is it this vlingo? https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vlingo.client&hl=en
gona try this out now. . if it spells ijebu i'll rate it lol
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by tanimz(f): 5:39am On Nov 24, 2011
lalaboi:

lol . .Vlingo ko. yorubalingo ni lol. . That shizto can spell rowan instead of lara. E nor dey fully understand my accent lol. it only works 50%
Isit me or android give their os weird looking codenames. , Gingerbread, icecream sandwich wtf lol
gona try this out now. . if it spells ijebu i'll rate it lol

SMH. Baba Ijebu. It works perfectly for me. Try to speak slow and clear, it should work. wink

LOL, I know! They have such weird names. When I read the review of the phone I was like "gingerbread ke?".

If Ijebu doesn't work, try Tanimz. cool

the_telz:

close to 4 months now, looks so old now cos its white. Lol juice defender, its a battery saving app

White phones are cute when they are new, then they discolor after a while. sad

I downloaded the app. The ratings and reviews are pretty good. Hope it works for my phone. Thanks. smiley
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by thetelz(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2011
Lol ijebu man, how will it understand your accent talkless of oyo man like me cheesy Google guys just like food, that's why they've been naming their os food stuffs. From eclair, donut, gingerbread, honeycomb, icecream sandwich. The icecream sandwich own is just the funniest but a very cool os but i'll never ever get an upgrade except I get a new phone next year and by that time sef, they could have REACHED 8.0 cos thet upgrade at a very fast rate
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by Xionez(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
Get the first Andriod phone, HTC G1. At least some crazy but smart dude has ported ICS to it. cool
Check for 'HTC G1 running ice cream sandwich' on youtube to see the video. Or you can go to XDA developer forums (the official Android site to me) grin grin
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by thetelz(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2011
Wow that's crazy, it originally runs 1.6, now all the way to 4.0, that's some cool stuff mehn. Guys with it would now be feeling fly cool
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by Xionez(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2011
One glitch though. . .
All external communications (antenna, bluetooth, radio and stuff) don't work . . .YET!!!. But low RAM apps works just fine.
But still its amazing. It once ran Honeycomb.
http://m.engadget.com/default/article.do?artUrl=http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/24/htc-g1-gets-a-taste-of-ice-cream-sandwich-video/&category=classic&icid=eng_latest_art

There is hope even if you bought an Android in the 80's grin
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by Emeka72(m): 3:03am On Nov 26, 2011
My Research Project titled "The impacts of Tax Evasion & Avoidance By Corporate Bodies in Lagos State"
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by kelz88(f): 3:05am On Nov 26, 2011
What are you studying? Sounds like a very good topic. Hope you're able to get materials for it.
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by chibaby5(f): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
Emeka 7.:

My Research Project titled "The impacts of Tax Evasion & Avoidance By Corporate Bodies in Lagos State"

Ahh, we shud collabo jareeh. The ting don seriously tire me sad
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by Yorisb: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
Team Talk. .
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
How to plan my holiday,gushhh freedom at last
Re: Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 by Yorisb: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2011
Dinner 'parry'

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (73) (Reply)

When Last Did You? / The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Guess That Nl Members Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.