Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions (156204 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / 2011/2012 Unilorin Remedial Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by samquad(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2011
@alexino, d post utme is simple. Dey wil test u on english,simple maths and current affair. I learnt dat unilorin does nt admit national diploma holder (ond % hnd) to d faculty of BSS wc finance fall into unles u are highly connected,cos i had distinction in Nd, chose pol science wc is in BSS. Though my name came out in d admission list but wen i went 4 sceening, i was told dat Unilorin doesnt admit Nd holders into BSS so i was moved to HISTORY & INTER. STUDIES wc is in faculty of art. So do ur investigation and confirm wat i said. INFO. IS IMPORTANT.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by alexino(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
@SAMSQUAD, thanks for the information, i really appreciate it, id like to ask a question, is it that u chose the other courseu mention or the school chose it, notwithstanding, all i want is the admission.ill prefer any course, Thanks, GOD bless, and again, since u've gotten the admission, i was thinkin u could somehow, u know, let me know what u think,
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by alexino(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2011
@samaquad, i also want to know the course u did for ur ND,
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by samquad(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
@alexino,yes, i chose d course as 2nd choice because someone hinted me wc i douted. I did public adm. in poly. I learnt dat dey were able 2 me to History & Inter. Stdies 4rm BSS because my course can do both courses. The fact is ND Bankin & Finance can nt b admited to BSS UNILORIN and cant be moved to faculty of arts because its nt art related course and cant be moved to faculty of edu. since u dont av nce. Info is important. I av livin witneses to wat i am sayin, so tink twice now dat u stil av d tym and choice
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Hasmos(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2011
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
wow, just like the old times,we indeed felt the heat and tension of last year admissions here on nairaland and i guess many of us were lucky as much of us werent.
Before sayin anything,i did like to respect the pressence of those i can remember from last year's thread in no particular order,kallymore,olusheyee,henryg, etc, its nice seein ya on board,
Well,it just might surprise y'all but i'm here again this year to fight once again for something,not just an admission but a worthy admission with something better than last year.Unilorin is indeed a school filled up wit surprises and i guess u hav to brace up for them.
I did last year's rems,passed my courses,did jamb scored 239,did post utme scored 83% but was given the course i did in rems which is performing arts,although i made the first list,no hassles or stress for the admission,dont know a single person in the school,so i guess they thought they've done me one big favour.
Although i wont want to sound as if i'm less greatful to God,so i faced my course squarely but still had this dream of chasing the course of my dreams, LAW!!
So this year,i'm in this together with y'all and together we all are going to make this happen.
@all remites in the house,especially the art folks,i greet you all and wish you the best in ur forthcoming exams.i guess u guys must have seen me the day i came with pals of mine to introduce ya to a club we set up then durin our sets(the remedial reachout core. R.R.C)
@all,lets set this ship movin towards the better by far university, lol, i'm mac4u2nv.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2011
wow, just like the old times,we indeed felt the heat and tension of last year admissions here on nairaland and i guess many of us were lucky as much of us werent.
Before sayin anything,i did like to respect the pressence of those i can remember from last year's thread in no particular order,kallymore,olusheyee,henryg, etc, its nice seein ya on board,
Well,it just might surprise y'all but i'm here again this year to fight once again for something,not just an admission but a worthy admission with something better than last year.Unilorin is indeed a school filled up wit surprises and i guess u hav to brace up for them.
I did last year's rems,passed my courses,did jamb scored 239,did post utme scored 83% but was given the course i did in rems which is performing arts,although i made the first list,no hassles or stress for the admission,dont know a single person in the school,so i guess they thought they've done me one big favour.
Although i wont want to sound as if i'm less greatful to God,so i faced my course squarely but still had this dream of chasing the course of my dreams, LAW!!
So this year,i'm in this together with y'all and together we all are going to make this happen.
@all remites in the house,especially the art folks,i greet you all and wish you the best in ur forthcoming exams.i guess u guys must have seen me the day i came with pals of mine to introduce ya to a club we set up then durin our sets(the remedial reachout core. R.R.C)
@all,lets set this ship movin towards the better by far university, lol, i'm mac4u2nv.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Harzan(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
And the thread start goin on and on, jst like last year!
@Mac, I felt Ur brain bro! I love Ur spirit, may ur dream be fulfilled by God's grace! Dis year is Urs.
I saw BBB in school and he told me U were given P.A but so so busy to c guyz! Thanh to GOd anyway, we may see somoda time! Am out of d school perimeter but will c u wen next i enta ilorin.
To Others, Pray and b optimistic, All d best!
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Harzan(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
And the thread starts goin on and on, jst like last year!
@Mac, I felt your pain bro! I love your spirit, may your dream be fulfilled by God's grace! Dis year is Urs.
I saw BBB in school and he told me U were given P.A but so so busy to c guyz! Thanh to GOd anyway, we may see somoda time! Am out of d school perimeter but will c u wen next i enta ilorin.
To Others, Pray and b optimistic, All d best!
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by serlijah: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
if i dont no much i no one thing very well dat unilorin will neva accept awaiting result, and i will like to beg those using awaiting to quit plssss cos its a waste of time
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nnajohn06: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2011
@Serlijah, well said. UNILORIN doesn't admit dose with awaiting rezult, if ur name mistakenly sneaks into the admission list then you ar gonna face a heartbreaking judgement in d screening process! We have pple who were victims of such nemesis on Nairaland. If you're using awaiting result, you better change your institution choice from unilorin to any other uni that considers such result. SUCCESS.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nnajohn06: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
@Serlijah, well said. UNILORIN doesn't admit dose with awaiting rezult, if ur name mistakenly sneaks into the admission list then you ar gonna face a heartbreaking judgement in d screening process! We have pple who were victims of such nemesis on Nairaland. If you're using awaiting result, you better change your institution choice from unilorin to any other uni that considers such result. SUCCESS.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by samquad(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
I think it is nt dat unilorin doesnt admit awaitin result. It is dat d exam result dat u re awaitin must av been written b/4 d date of UTME.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by bammy2050(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
@mac its like u are well informed.I will like to know some books to read against my p-utme.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by mystolad(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
i scored 213 hoping to study ICT in unilrin, hope i'm on d right path?
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Youngrin(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2011
I scored 259 in ma jamb, and i put anatomy as ma 2nd choice, am nt an indigene, am i ok, because its ma 1st time putin unilorin
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Youngrin(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
I scored 259 in ma jamb, and i put anatomy as ma 2nd choice, am nt an indigene, wat are d odds, because its ma 1st time putin unilorin
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Skmoda360(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2011
Mac4u2nv, hw far?
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by olawalle94: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2011
Wassup my pple,
@khattb,skmoda nd felepumpin hw una dey.jst hope this yr is d yr 4 us all.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by HenryG(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
Gud to see u Mac4u2nv, it seems we both have d same determination. I was given zoology in last admission bt here i am still striving to get medicine, thank God 4 my Jamb.
Greetns to other guys how is jamb result? Greetns to skmoda, i salute.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2011
Advice pls, scored 213 in mah jamb choose unilorin as mah 2nd choice wanna study electrical engineering or geology did i have any chance,what should be mah post jamb target, ,need info pls ,already in a poly ND1 buh dont wanna my father's hand who want uni 4 me, ,help pls
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
wats up peep? am very apy 2 b here again bt dis time as a student. last yr was a very interestin, challengin nd filled wit 1daful xperience. Al d fastin, prayin, thread marriage, riddles, jokes, rumors etc so as much as we wanted evry 1 to resume wit us, GOD stil wanted sum peep 2 stay back, bt dis yr is a yr of joy nd thanks given nd i promise 2 do d best i can wit my powers nd information, me sef am findin it interestin here bt unilorin no be beans oh, u go read tire, i was able a mit a few 4rm dis thread last yr. bt dis yr stil dey nau nd i wish al u nairalanders d best of luck, i stil remain ur boy usmaniacaliquaul.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2011
@skmoda,i hail oooo, so good to see ya pal, wats up naa?
@henryg, mehn,we must collect ooo this year, its good to know we're in same boat headin towards same direction.i just checked my jamb result,had 254 and i guess that should be just nice to pursue my dream.
@bammy,hmmm,i would be very sincere wit ya and wont mind wat anybody is gonna say about this,Unilorin post utme doesnt come from recommended text books or syllabus, its a very simple test from all areas of life,english,history,home econs,current affairs,simple arithmetics but to sum it all,its a test of general knowledge.believe it or not,brilliant students fail unilorin's post jamb like mad every year,its only intelligent students that pass,suffice to say,u need not read a particular book or syllabus to pass but rather read wild and read anything even dictionary sef, lol
@harzan, lest i forget,its good seein ya around too.bless you brov,
@all new folks,welcome on board,lets strive together to take down the common obstacles.
Nb: pls pray for all remedial students who hav gone as far as payin 83k for a 4 months programme,spent heavily for accomodation and upkeep,read for jamb only for the sick bastards to witheld it,it means no admission for them regardless of watever effort they make, happened to very good folks last year, which isnt a good thing.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
@skmoda,i hail oooo, so good to see ya pal, wats up naa?
@henryg, mehn,we must collect ooo this year, its good to know we're in same boat headin towards same direction.i just checked my jamb result,had 254 and i guess that should be just nice to pursue my dream.
@bammy,hmmm,i would be very sincere wit ya and wont mind wat anybody is gonna say about this,Unilorin post utme doesnt come from recommended text books or syllabus, its a very simple test from all areas of life,english,history,home econs,current affairs,simple arithmetics but to sum it all,its a test of general knowledge.believe it or not,brilliant students fail unilorin's post jamb like mad every year,its only intelligent students that pass,suffice to say,u need not read a particular book or syllabus to pass but rather read wild and read anything even dictionary sef, lol
@harzan, lest i forget,its good seein ya around too.bless you brov,
@all new folks,welcome on board,lets strive together to take down the common obstacles.
Nb: pls pray for all remedial students who hav gone as far as payin 83k for a 4 months programme,spent heavily for accomodation and upkeep,read for jamb only for the sick bastards to witheld it,it means no admission for them regardless of watever effort they make, happened to very good folks last year, which isnt a good thing.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by bammy2050(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2011
Well said mac.I got 276 in my jamb exam.I filled Civil Engineering as my course in jamb,complete o level result,and also claimed to b an indigen.The problem there is that I do nt trust unilorin 4rm here to there when it comes to admission.I've been pondering over something which I think will be of benefit to me.I've been thinking of changing my course to one of those less competitive course(Like telecom science in the faculty of Information & communication science).Will dat b of any benefit or later affect me when i eventually gain the admission?.2ndly,I understand d plight of remedial students whose results were nt released.I feel 4 them and also my close nairaland friend.Though,I'm very sure that some of those results were nt released due to the negligence of some candidates.Some may forget to submit their photo cards or shade paper types properly.I pray they later consider how grieved those candidates affected will be,and release their result.Pls nairalanders notify us when the p-utme form is out.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Bakrabas: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2011
@ mac4u,felepumpin.khattab and som guys dat fought 4 lst admission.im also x rems student i pass rem n p.ume65 but my jamb forkd up.so we were told durin da progrm dat who so ever ve dis prob his/her rems result will be save keep 2 school file till we ve above national cut off in dis year utme.i tank GOD i make it dis year i score 202 in jst concluded utme 2011/2012 n i wana study history n int relation,so help GOD n my guys n babe on dis thread.i pray dat my rems,my stress durin da rems,woul not go in vail
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Francobaresi(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2011
Help!!! Jst 1 of my names ws spelt 'fancis' instead of 'francis', wuld it affect me if i don't korect it? asap pls!
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Bakrabas: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2011
@bammy2050 we promise to keep dis thread update as far as unilorin is concern@mac4luv concernin my last year rems result wat nxt now 1nc ve pass dis year utme@skmoda i hail oooooooooo
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Bakrabas: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2011
@francobaresi pls do wateva u can do 2 chang ur or else u ll continue dat of incorect,it has nofin 2 do wif ur admission bu change it 4 futuristic
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2011
@ bakare abass,wow so good to see ya online my good friend,dont worry,it is well already,admission for ex remites comes first before any admission watsoever,so just chillax.
@bammy,i really believe in ur jamb score,but the truth be told,keep the last 2 digits in ur jamb score for the post jamb and u're good enough to be taken.but honestly,there is nothin to fret about.God is in control.
@franco,u really should go to jamb office,if u did follow my advice,write an official complaint letter to them when goin to their office and after u've been attended to by whomsoever,make it known to them that u've written an official letter to them statin the mistake in your name and would want it documented.i guess its just for them to re-upload ur result wit ur names spelt correctly.
@all others,immediately after the remedial exams comes the post utme form.its gonna be a bumpy ride all the way to get unilorin admission so buckle ur seat belts for the ride, lol
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2011
@ bakare abass,wow so good to see ya online my good friend,dont worry,it is well already,admission for ex remites comes first before any admission watsoever,so just chillax.
@bammy,i really believe in ur jamb score,but the truth be told,keep the last 2 digits in ur jamb score for the post jamb and u're good enough to be taken.but honestly,there is nothin to fret about.God is in control.
@franco,u really should go to jamb office,if u did follow my advice,write an official complaint letter to them when goin to their office and after u've been attended to by whomsoever,make it known to them that u've written an official letter to them statin the mistake in your name and would want it documented.i guess its just for them to re-upload ur result wit ur names spelt correctly.
@all others,immediately after the remedial exams comes the post utme form.its gonna be a bumpy ride all the way to get unilorin admission so buckle ur seat belts for the ride, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

The Latest On ASUU Strike / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.