Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions (156110 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / 2011/2012 Unilorin Remedial Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by bammy2050(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
Thanks mac 4 doing away with d remote winkI've just bought an English text named ''Elements of English Grammer and usage'',& a current affairs book.I think it will go a long way to help.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Francobaresi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
@mac-notin do u ma guy.@all-let's jst keep d faya burnin, wait a min! dn't u guyz fink it's tym we appointd a thread monitor?, nd i fink 'MAC' is d ryt pesin 2 occupy dis seat.lolz(4 real o)
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by bammy2050(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sure! U are right.Lets appoint him,cos he is well informed.But can u kindly explain d work of a thread monitor @franco
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
@all, i tot u guys calld dis place a forum where people can ask questions make contributions nd be recognized,but da reverse is da case here as most of da experienced guys have chosen to notice only pple frm last year, which is not fair enof. ', Isnt there any hope for the widow's son?, ' selah!
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
hennn?? Thread monitor?? I didnt see it ooo,but watever that sounds too big a post, lets continue this way pals, its more fun, and yeah,there 're moderators on this site. But watever,i'm enjoyin the the way we are takin things here,let everybody drop by to see wats goin on,that way,we all be doing ourselves big favours.
@oluafolabi, common brov,its not the way u see it,in nonsense we can still bring out sense,take a look at the thread from page one,u just might see things that are likely to help u on these journey to the better but very far university, but if by any chance u have a question that u're not quite clear on as per unilorin admission process,drop it here and the house would offer useful answers to it, if you are the widow's son then wat about me? I'm the cow with no tail and i guess u know the rest of that african proverb, God would definitely fight for us!! So welcome on board!
Remites in the house,pls let us know when u guyz are likely to start exams,its a clue on wen we should be expectin post jamb.o it, if you are the widow's son then wat about me? I'm the cow with no tail and i guess u know the rest of that african proverb, God would definitely fight for us!! So welcome on board!
Remites in the house,pls let us know when u guyz are likely to start exams,its a clue on wen we should be expectin post jamb.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
hennn?? Thread monitor?? I didnt see it ooo,but watever that sounds too big a post, lets continue this way pals, its more fun, and yeah,there 're moderators on this site. But watever,i'm enjoyin the the way we are takin things here,let everybody drop by to see wats goin on,that way,we all be doing ourselves big favours.
@oluafolabi, common brov,its not the way u see it,in nonsense we can still bring out sense,take a look at the thread from page one,u just might see things that are likely to help u on these journey to the better but very far university, but if by any chance u have a question that u're not quite clear on as per unilorin admission process,drop it here and the house would offer useful answers to it, if you are the widow's son then wat about me? I'm the cow with no tail and i guess u know the rest of that african proverb, God would definitely fight for us!! So welcome on board!
Remites in the house,pls let us know when u guyz are likely to start exams,its a clue on wen we should be expectin post jamb.o it, if you are the widow's son then wat about me? I'm the cow with no tail and i guess u know the rest of that african proverb, God would definitely fight for us!! So welcome on board!
Remites in the house,pls let us know when u guyz are likely to start exams,its a clue on wen we should be expectin post jamb.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by bammy2050(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
oluafolabi:

@all, i tot u guys calld dis place a forum where people can ask questions make contributions nd be recognized,but da reverse is da case here as most of da experienced guys have chosen to notice only pple frm last year, which is not fair enof. ', Isnt there any hope for the widow's son?, ' selah!
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nnajohn06: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2011
@Harjibode, its unfortunate you were few marks away 4rum elect engr cut-off, 220 was the cut-off 4 most of the competitive courses last yr while the rest were 4 200, unless they reduce it this tym(which i strongly believe they wont). Fortunately 4 you, there will be the prividge of changing ur choice of course if ur score does'nt qualify u 4 ur initial choice, that is if this year's admission procedure does'nt differ 4rum dat of last yr. God help us. @olawalexy, thanks 4 the acknowledgement, i pray and hope we join ya wif da rest peeps @d bettar by far uni very soon.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2011
@mac,thanks bruv, ya cooled ma mind.:-),does unilorin consider excellent grades in o' level?
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Bakrabas: 4:09am On Jun 28, 2011
@iyamuri,olawallexy,francobaresi,fellepum both old n new faces on dis thread,gud mornin.@mac as an ex-rems student,after i beat national cut-off,pls watz da nxt step,can u plz giv me director s number so dat i ll know nxt step may b i ve 2 sumbmit my rems documents.d issue of pume,its full of logical reasonin n technical quest.e.g
baba bola born 4 children namely,bolu,biola,bade wats da name of 4th
a bisola.
b bisoye.
c bola.
d boye.
@ll its welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Bakrabas: 4:27am On Jun 28, 2011
quest like,
what do we call the food serve before the real meal
a dessert
b desert
c dassert
d dissert

which of the following countries does not share boundary with NIGERIA
A benin
B togo
C chad
D niger

when was NIGERIA became a repuplic state
a 1960
b 1967
c 1963
d 1945

which of the following african countries is landlocked
a zambia
b gabon
c sudan
d mozambique

the largest african city is
a new york city
b texas
c lagos
d johanesburg
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Youngrin(m): 5:35am On Jun 28, 2011
Pls do unilorin write there 1st and 2nd choice within the same period of time, and do they register for post ume at the same time,
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Bakrabas: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2011
@youngrin,of course yes,unilorin conduct their CBT pume @ once 4 both 1st choice n 2nd choice likewise reg,but as at last pume reg som pple encounter difficulty due 2 d fact dat they choose unilorin 4 their 2nd choice,but later efry tin went on smoothly.i never can tell about dis year pume yet may be they ll reg candidates of 1st choice b4 2nd choice.4 those usin awaitin results,to me i think unilorin jst used d reg fee of those usin awaitin last year 2 generate income,99.9 percent of them were not given admssn.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by iyamuri(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2011
morning fellas,for those of us waiting anxiously 4 d p.utme examination,you could just grab any GNS textbook 4rm any of ur friends in any institution it helps, ,,
@Mac,i'd lyk u 2 be da thread monitor,as we did always wait for B.B.B posts last year.
@all,pls did any1 know da tym k.poly are havin their p.utme?
@olawalexy,great tym,.hope we'll have a better(reunion)than this!!!!
@bakr-abas, surname sake i hail nd hope we'll meet 4 real in school in dis year nd every1 of us, morning fellas,for those of us waiting anxiously 4 d p.utme examination,you could just grab any GNS textbook 4rm any of ur friends in any institution it helps, ,,
@Mac,i'd lyk u 2 be da thread monitor,as we did always wait for B.B.B posts last year.
@all,pls did any1 know da tym k.poly are havin their p.utme?
@olawalexy,great tym,.hope we'll have a better(reunion)than this!!!!
@bakr-abas, surname sake i hail nd hope we'll meet 4 real in school in dis year nd every1 of us,
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by doyin2011(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2011
At all, I was an applicant last yr bt my putme 4ukd me up but it won't dis yr coz am geting ready. I pray dey accept 2nd choice & cut off favours all. 2 does releasing info, kudos and kip it up, just kip us posted at intervals! Some of dis were d questions i answd lst yr. 1. Gen. Buhari rulled 4rm what year to what year. 2. Kwara is located in what area of 9ja? 3. Median of a long set of numbers etc. Just watch ur spellings, read current affairs , logical questions, and english. U can get A-z of jamb or university english 4 ur english txt get A-z of jamb or university english 4 ur english txt
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by bammy2050(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2011
Gud morning guyz.I'm nt suprised to a have met a full house dis morning.Thank God I could answer those questions above except d one of ''buhari'' cos i no do government 4 sec. school.But I think current afairs will help.More please!!
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Youngrin(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2011
@bakr-abas, thanks for the info, but i still have more questions, around what time did they write last year putme, Do they sell there form at lagos,Do they have any other examination centre apart from the school, thanks jare
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Youngrin(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2011
@bakr-abas, thanks for the info, but i still have more questions, around what time did they write last year putme, Do they sell there form at lagos,Do they have any other examination centre apart from the school, thanks jare
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Francobaresi(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2011
Gud mawnin 2 y'all fellars.@youngrin-last yr's exam startd on 15th of august.u cn get d form here in lag nd u cn choose 4rm 1 of d 3 exam centers:unilorin main campus,futminna main campus nd oba akran ikeja lagos, gudluck!!!
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Johnsinia(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2011
Gudmorning evry1,i m v.happi tis mornin the house is full,the thrend is movin in d +ve directn.i blive evrybdy in tis thrend ve gottn ideas of hw unilorin pume looks like
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Youngrin(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2011
@all, thanks u all, u guys have saved me from from a lot of tins
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2011
@bakr,wat u need to do is contact any present remedial students in school,because i heard that alhaja has already announced that the students submit their jamb result,as for the director's number i dont have it, but as for me oooo,i dont think u guys wud be required to bring anything,all u wud do is that when u're fillin ur online post utme form,u wud be asked to uploads ur details.shikina!
@all,i greet u all,i've been very busy,went for a job interview at bank phb today, nothing big oooo,i applied as an official driver,its a holiday job atleast for the next 5months of holidays, man cant remain idle at home,certainly not me.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Mac4u2nv(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2011
@franc,weldone bro, love ur contributions,
@bammy, ur presence here is felt,that i must admit,
@youngrin, keep the questions comin, dont ever doubt ur beliefs and believe ur doubts, anything u're not sure of, pls feel free to ask, we ar all in the hunt for the same quest.
@john, we only hope we can continue like this, the thread wud keep being resourceful as ever, no worries, lol
@iya muri,u just thought aloud wat i was thinkin silently, GNS text book is certainly the book i'm thinkin of revisin,especially its essay passages, well done brov.
@everybody, goodluck,lets go there!!!
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Alpet(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2011
I'm new on dis site. I need d advice of experienced pple . I made a score of 246 in my jamb taking unilorin as my first choice for information and communication technology. But i used awaiting result (WAEC) although i have a waec but i didn't pass my physics of which requirement for ICT is maths,english&geography which are compulsory & any two of dis physics,chemistry,biology,agric & econs. So, when i want to fill my putme should I use awaiting or d waec i have with me presently? Also when will putme form wil be out? when will putme form wil be out?
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Francobaresi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
@mac-fanx man.ur also gbaski! @alpet-my advise 2 u is dat u shuldn't mk an attempt 2 use awaiting result 4 unilorin because dey don't lyk using dia hears 2 hear dat at all! I advise u use d result u hv if d requirement is lyk u've stated, last yr,som ppl wif awaiting results dat were MISTAKENLY admittd wer sent bak home during clearance nd askd 2 com bak dis yr, d choice is urs bro.mk it wisely!
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Youngrin(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
Where exactly is there centre at oba-akra ikeja, what do you guy think, i scored 259 put anatomy 2nd choice, am i safe.when do u think they will start putme reg,
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Hadeywunmiy: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
i scored 237,and i chose unilorin 1st nd 2nd and i chose statistics as my course too, what edge do i av if i get a minimum of 50 at the post utme,
and how do i prepare for there postutme
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by bammy2050(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
Thanks @mac.I av a question 4 u.Are going to continue ur 200 level course(I mean theatre art) pending d time d admission list will be released?.@Alpet dats d ''koko'' u've heard 4rm franco.Pls no try am.Thanks @mac.I av a question 4 u.Are going to continue ur 200 level course(I mean theatre art) pending d time d admission list will be released?.@Alpet dats d ''koko'' u've heard 4rm franco.Pls no try am.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Alpet(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
Tanx bros. Dat is d requirement 4rm d school website. So, pls when wil d putme form be out?
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by primeson1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
Wats up peeps, i pray u all get admission dis year IJN. Am a 400l accounting student of unilorin. If u av any questn.drop it here. I entered tru DE in Nov.2009. Gudluck.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by doyin2011(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hail 2 d prospective unilorin student, we are better by far! Now its post jamb only God knws hw dis yr own is going to be, lets get busy 2 make it there. Pls who knws if jamb has released deir general cut off? Let us knw! Pray dey allow 2nd choice this time around. Email-crown.adedoyin@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

The Latest On ASUU Strike / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.