Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Photoshop On Windows 7 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop On Windows 7 (1268 Views)

Learn Photoshop On Our Youtube Channel / Please Can Any 1lecture Me On How 2 Use Photoshop On This Furum? / Photoshop On Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop On Windows 7 by lanbaba: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
Bought 4 photoshop cs5 dvds today and can you imagine, i have not been able to install it after all the stress i went through.
See the attached image for my error.
Has anybody encountered this before?
I am using window 7. What can i do?

thanks

Re: Photoshop On Windows 7 by ugo2u(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
you got a bad copy, why not try buying the original version. or ask someone to help you get it
Re: Photoshop On Windows 7 by lanbaba: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2011
Can you help me pls
Re: Photoshop On Windows 7 by ugo2u(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2011
send me an sms, i'll see what i can do
Re: Photoshop On Windows 7 by Operation(m): 3:28am On Mar 19, 2011
The most important thing if you did buy it is the serial code. The actual data on the dvd's does not matter at all, as you can get it for free from almost anywhere. If you are having problems with the disc installation, just download the trail version from the web (it might take a while, ) and then you can use the serial that came with you copy to activate it. Or you can just use the 30day trial period and if you are feeling realy naughty crack it, worth a try.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My First Single Video! / Upcoming Animation Coming Soon / Last Minute: Smedlab Animation Course 2013 | Goethe Institut Lagos | March 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.