Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? (10245 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / 10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) / How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by databoy247(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hi dudes,

I think the easiest ways of generating traffic to your website is through facebook and nairaland. talk about your site in your facebook wall and share with your friends, believe me you will receive tons of traffic.

In nairaland, you can as well make reasonable posts and you can be sure to get over a hundred visitors daily.

personally, these systems work for me as i receive over 200 visitors per day! just from facebook and nairaland. i know with time if i add other means, i will be getting thousands of visitors per day!

www.divilla.org

cheers.
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by rajiade: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2011
There are many ways through which traffic can be driven to sites. But the method chosen all depends on the purpose of the site, its target audience or niche area.
Targeted traffic is usually the ones a webmaster would wish for his site, but the ultimate question is that has the site got what would make your target audience repeat a visit to your site?
You may be lucky to attaract your target traffic to your site using all means, but are those trafics yielding. And you know the web is filed with sites dishing out the same content, product or services. So the first impression on a unique visitor matters if youe wish that visitor to repeat a visit to your site.
Haven known this it is worth to note that the ultimate bait for traffic is unique, comprehensive and reare content that satisfies the desire of your visitors. Without this, all atempts on generating trafic could end up bringing the trafic but may not help keeping them if the site lacks the ultimate content.
So the rule for web trafic is Content, Conten, Content, SEO, then adverts.
cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by omokay01: 2:44am On Jun 29, 2011
You can use Social media to promote and increase your site traffic.
Creating a facebook fan page and updatng regularly. Dont forget to place to facebook social box on your site. Follow as many as you can on twitter and post tweets regularly. You can use your sngnature here on NL .Theres is a lot of more ways to generate weeb traffic
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by uthamaputi: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2011
I will help to get the traffic for your website in easy way, It's simple to get traffic for website or blog,You can get in free and paid methods,In free you can get a small amount of traffic,But in paid method you can get more traffic,You can to Blog,forums submissions,directories submissions(like Yahoo directory,Dmoz directory etc) ,answers to real time questions etc, To get more traffic get the Search Engine Visibility (SEO) service at   here
www.tucktail.com and it will help to drive more traffic to your own blog,or website, so visitors ratio will increase, you can earn a lot from your site,

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by banjicom(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2011
i will give you proven system on how to generate hot traffic to your website in just 1 hour and a free report, go and claim it.
http:///5utvjtw
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2011
To add to the Many useful Tips, Commenting on other blogs works too. Just be sure it has a URL field before posting a comment. A comment will at least earn you a visit.
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by banjicom(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2011
i will give you proven system on how to generate hot traffic to your website in just 1 hour and a free report, go and claim it here
(/5utvjtw)
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by leMuhito(f): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2011
Try to Guest Blog on authority sites in your niche!
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by achiless: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2012
afroxyz: plz i would like to know how i can attract traffic to my site
Hi,
You can increase site traffic by Blogging, forum posting, Directory Submission, social Networking,etc .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by Simonet: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Take a look at my signature if you are signed in to this forum. If not sign up and login. I give free internet traffic tips for anyone who purchases my online course on Website Monetization.
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by uanda(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
gbolio4: I have an e-book that's a good shot for you if you need to gain insight into how to drive traffic to you site/sites.

If you implement the strategies you read in the book and you don't get a substantial increase in traffic, then you're probably not destined to get traffic any other way smiley

If you're interested i could send you a copy free

Please send me a free copy.
Tutusaint@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by Jake89: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2013

You can increase traffic for your website by using Search Engine Optimization(SEO).

1 Like

Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Thumbs up guy, I enjoy your discussion. Nairaland is the best place, as far as I am comcerned, it has good ranking on google, and nice SEO record
keep it up

www.kamagbadun.com
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by minmini: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2014

SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites.
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by gsmalarm: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
I feel confused.

We have business website: http://www.hkvstar.com
Now this website with alexa rank: 352,022, Google PR:3

I have done everything to attract visitors including writing good articles (2 per week), and doing high PR backlinks.
Unfortunately, we can't reach our goal.
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by buchibrand(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
How to post on your blogger blog with a Nokia phone. With as small as a Nokia C.2-00 you can blog. No more stories...http://freefishhook..com/2014/09/how-to-post-on-your-blog-with-nokia-c.html . Drop your comment
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by sureblogger(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
gsmalarm: I feel confused.

We have business website: http://www.hkvstar.com
Now this website with alexa rank: 352,022, Google PR:3

I have done everything to attract visitors including writing good articles (2 per week), and doing high PR backlinks.
Unfortunately, we can't reach our goal.
Writing post and SEO alone will not get you traffic. You need to take the content to the traffic, put yourself where the traffic hang out. Do you have a linkedin account, google plus and facebook, then make use of them.

Don't underestimate linkedin and google plus, join groups related to your niche or what you offer and share your post in these groups with a link back to your website. And if you need the traffic so bad but don't want to go through the rigor or getting it done by yourself, then you can outsource the process on fiverr. But be careful while doing this.

I have a new method I just discovered, trying it out to prove if it really works. Will update if it dose.
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by elsevier(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
I WILL SHOW YOU THE SECRET SNEAKY BACKDOOR IN TO GOOGLE FAST WITH FREE PRESS RELEASES.

Do you have a product, website or something you want to get blasted out on the internet fast?

Get TOP placements at Google with Traffics in record-breaking time instead of having to wait for weeks.

I know this because I've proved it and I am going to show you a real quick, recent examples of it.

For more call: +234-803-879-2998

This is really sneaky stuff... prepare to be shocked!
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by buchibrand(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2014
BONANZA! #AWOOF!! BONANZA!!!

Look Professional, look real, attract more clients/patronage.

Hurry now Register a Domain name with .NET extension for Just 3.88 USD now.

The good news about this is that, you will also get a FREE 1year, WhoIs Guard subscription and Email account.

Secondly, you too can also refer your Friends after getting yours and still get some percentage of their spendings.

Lastly, this #Awoof (Bonanza) is just for October alone, so hurry and get yours now.

HOW IT WORKS.

1. Visit the site
2. Search for your desired domain, e.g.
yourname . net, once you confirm that it is available,
3. Add to Cart and Proceed to Checkout, you will be ask to enter a Coupon Code along the Checkout Line,
4. Enter this code.... http://buchibrandblog..in/2014/10/register-net-domain-name-for-388-usd.html
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2014
gbolio4:
I have an e-book that's a good shot for you if you need to gain insight into how to drive traffic to you site/sites.

If you implement the strategies you read in the book and you don't get a substantial increase in traffic, then you're probably not destined to get traffic any other way smiley

please I need a copy too. my email address is nnandi2005@yahoo.com. thanks sir
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by Shollay20(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
I can give you 50 pageview for free aday: check my site here: http://sholaqozeem..com
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by nnamdiosu(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
gbolio4:
I have an e-book that's a good shot for you if you need to gain insight into how to drive traffic to you site/sites.

hi. just saw ur post. pls I'm interested. can I send my email to u
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by Webhost(m): 1:50am On Dec 06, 2014
Getting a good and reliable Web design company in Nigeria is an issue that involves seriousness. You need to do your home work.
First you must check their web design portfolio and see if you will trully want to work with them.

Contact Nihtem Solutions, one of the best Web design company in Nigeria by calling 07030595653
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by ufumes(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice suggestions, you may also try sending sms to target audience. Build your list of target gsm numbers using UFS number extractor and bulk sms software download from DESKTOPBULKSMS.COM
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by anasey(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2015
SMS Marketing is the most cost
effective way to drive new sales of Products/services.
Sending SMS to 1 or 500,000
customers is easy and only takes 5
minutes.
Full support given by GranDFix team.
www.grandfix.com.ng
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by CloudWare: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2015
CloudWare Technologies is currently doing a promo to enable your make a very professional website for your company, school, Organisation, church, mosque etc with just 15,000 naira.
Please Note that you have to get the following set to partake of this promo.
1. Sufficient Information about your organisation
2. Products and services that your organisation/company offer
3. Contact details
4. Logo of your company and your preferred colors

To partake of this great opportunity, please contact us on info@cloudware.ng / call +2348179092255/0700CLOUDSMS

Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by temilade654: 5:41pm On May 03, 2015
gbolio4:

bro pls can u send me a copy pls?
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by Amalshads: 10:46am On May 31, 2015
Re: How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? by Amalshads: 10:49am On May 31, 2015
all songs Mp4 3gp and more all for free 2015 latest updates. http://malluera.wapka.mobi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. / What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? / Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.