Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom (21137 Views)

Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by kandiikane(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
Nigeria alone is surrounded by yellow but it came out brown
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by dellnet: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

@Ileke-Idi, am not aletheia ok. am just here to help people who are passing through all this i listed here : (1) Weak Erection of manliness, (2) Low Sperm Count (3) General Body Weakness (4) HIV Patient (5) Diabetes (6) Liver Problem (7) Loss of Memory (cool Stomach Ulcer (9) Rheumatism and Waist Pain. If any of this is your problem you don't have to worry anymore because the solution is here and now, all you need is to call me now on this -+2347039507868 my email-gpowered79@gmail.com My regard to you all, Doc Osward Jonathan. Thanks.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by intelligen(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
Am not suprise at all.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by aletheia(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
jmoore:

we should focus on the number that is being reported. 300,000!! This is not true.

what is the population of the state?
baby.me:

Ask them o. That means everybody will be positive which is a lie.
^
The estimated population as at 2010 was 3,920,208. With an estimated 300,000 HIV-infected people: it means that nearly 1 in 10 in that state is infected. That's what those figures mean so stop disbelieving.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by johnjoel(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
GOD save our soul
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Akan(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
propaganda propaganda propaganda, i wonder which political party is trying to put a dent on the good image and health of the Akwa Ibom people. unam ikot !!! sad
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2011

The news is not true . . . . I have been to AkwaIbom and the people there seem healthy and sound. Anyone who has not been to Akwa Ibom in recent years ought to go back there to see. This report is not true at all. Smiley

Did a human being actually make this statement? It's even more painful to learn that it was made by someone who lives in Obodo America, The modern cradle of civilization. I thought that was the end of it only for Ileke-Idi, instead of correcting Kobojunky like the fine doctor did and concede defeat to a superior knowledge she chose to protect her shameful ignorance with stupid and unrealistic facts. There's a saying that the greatest knowledge is accepting you know nothing. Kobo and Ileke-Idi take note.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
HIV/AIDS is a politically -masterminded disease.dr peter drusberg ,microbiologist, national institute of health,USA does not believe many lies about HIV.according to him,many diseases could cause AIDS while HIV remain harmless in some people.there are some condition that may cause false positive result.note that there a lot secrecy in HIV research,medical profession is 'occultic',researchers always think alike.if u publish contrary opinion,u a outcast.dr abalaka is an example.HIV is not problem.govt should ignore it.we need to fight malnutrition,malaria,hepatitis B(silent killer) and so on.these diseases kill more than AIDS.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
HIV/AIDS is a politically -masterminded disease.dr peter drusberg ,microbiologist, national institute of health,USA does not believe many lies about HIV.according to him,many diseases could cause AIDS while HIV remain harmless in some people.there are some condition that may cause false positive result.note that there a lot secrecy in HIV research,medical profession is 'occultic',researchers always think alike.if u publish contrary opinion,u a outcast.dr abalaka is an example.HIV is not problem.govt should ignore it.we need to fight malnutrition,malaria,hepatitis B(silent killer) and so on.these diseases kill more than AIDS.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by jmaine: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
Some really silly HIV argument those ladies put up here   angry angry. . .at this age of awareness ,people are still believing that HIV infection could be diagnosed facially    shocked shocked. .Damn . . . Some people no dey try at all . . They knew they were saying rubbish and yet stood by their rubbish  gallantly . . Now that is amazing stuff only nairaland can harbor . Empty heads claiming so knowledgeable . .

aletheia  . . you suppose formulate HIV keypoints pamphlets  . .mail am to Idi and Junkie to take educate themselves small . . . It will go a long way  . .
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by YoAdek333(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
People that hold on to conspiracy theories on HIV/AIDS should continue having unprotected sex and see where it leads them. Pleasure without conscience will surely lead to pain without respite.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by ak47mann(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
kobojunkie

you can tell she like skin 2 skin flesh to flesh tongue tongue grin grin grin
madam lleke- idi mmmmmhhh may be in between RAW sometimes it depends on the mood tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by IdiAmin2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
Laalamed:

Thank You ooo Laalamed, at least 1 person here is doing some research. it's sad Africans are still falling for the white man's tool of destruction of HIV/AIDS, they sold the propaganda, came to Africa, diagnosed hunderds of thousands of people WITHOUT TESTING, diagnosis was placed by diarrhea, dehydration, weight loss and fever. Filled them up with the poison called anti-reto viral drugs, destroyed their liver and thousand were dead within 2 months. It's called genocide. Many Africans still dont know that as of today, THERE IS NO TEST IN THE WORLD THAT CAN SHOW YOU HAVE A VIRUS CALLED HIV. this is common knowledge in the western world and has been bitterly debated by scientists like Peter Duesburg (like you mentioned), but of course Peter Duesburg did not want to play ball with the mafia pharmaceutical companies, so they cut his funding and sacked him. Anyway, if in case you are 1 of the 300,000. my advise to you is dont take any 'life-prolonging' drug they give you cause that is what is going to kill you fast. There is a new documentry called HOUSE OF NUMBERS by an investigative journalist who went deep into this HIV thing, interviewed chiefs in WHO, UNAIDS and so on, they have no answer, they know it's all a lie. I don't want any arguement here abeg, I am just
putting information out there. If you want to believe there is a disease transferred by sex that will be in your body for 10 years before it manifests, pls do, everybody has a right to their opinion
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by malinga1: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
its just a pity some pple are still backwards i pity them.lemme school u guys a lille 2004 i lost my fiancee who died of aids i didnt knw this until last year till now the family is still hiding it but am the one suffring it now, when i went to see the doctor over a scar i had on my back the doctor confirmed it to be herpes zooster  that i had in 2007 during that peiod i was loosing weight.i tot it was just stress or normal witchcraft stuff.until last year in garki hospital abuja it was confimed i did westernbolt still postive now am on drugs lamivudine,nevirapine and zidovudine my dear u wont even knw i have the virus excpt i tell u aids no dey show for face if you go to garki hospital u would be shocked at the big pple u find there.i go for the private one but men wen i see pple i cry cus my case is even better stigma is kill every one of them.but thank god i have th love of my family they are all supportive and caring. please u guys should go and get tested as for you guys becareful 2mins dey kill oooo.lol hope u guys will learn frm this play safe
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by kandiikane(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^Sorry
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by ak47mann(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
malinga1:

its just a pity some pple are still backwards i pity them.lemme school u guys a lille 2004 i lost my fiancee who died of aids i didnt knw this until last year till now the family is still hiding it but am the one suffring it now, when i went to see the doctor over a scar i had on my back the doctor confirmed it to be herpes zooster that i had in 2007 during that peiod i was loosing weight.i tot it was just stress or normal witchcraft stuff.until last year in garki hospital abuja it was confimed i did westernbolt still postive now am on drugs lamivudine,nevirapine and zidovudine my dear u wont even knw i have the virus excpt i tell u aids no dey show for face if you go to garki hospital u would be shocked at the big pple u find there.i go for the private one but men wen i see pple i cry cus my case is even better stigma is kill every one of them.but thank god i have th love of my family they are all supportive and caring. please u guys should go and get tested as for you guys becareful 2mins dey kill oooo.lol hope u guys will learn frm this play safe

everything will be fine GOD will help you sorry cry cry
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by poweredcom(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
Na wa when calabar girts dey Bleep like dog,
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
@malinga u are very lucky,drugs did not kill u.generally,there a lot of STDs.say no to sex until u a married.that is bible injunction.ok.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
poweredcom:

Na wa when calabar girts dey bleep like dog,

The point of this thread is not to embarrass/shame/ridicule Calabar folk or Akwa Ibom State. It is a problem we will need to collectively solve as Nigerians. Makes no sense to inject tribalism/sectarianism into something like this. Doing that will only lead to failure.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by jmaine: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

The point of this thread is not to embarrass/shame/ridicule Calabar folk or Akwa Ibom State. It is a problem we will need to collectively solve as Nigerians. Makes no sense to inject tribalism/sectarianism into something like this. Doing that will only lead to failure.

Thank you bro . . .nuff said
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by minto(m): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2011
poweredcom:

Na wa when calabar girts dey bleep like dog,

Na only Calabar girls
God av mercy o.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by princeonx: 12:49am On Apr 15, 2011
shocked wow! I no go even shake hands with anyone from that part of the world (shatap, I know u don't get it like that)

@malinga1: As a vetran on nairaland, I have been here long enough to know that you're an old timer just seeking attention. You mean you simply signed up on NL to just inform complete strangers on world wide web that you're HIV positive? Ol'boy change tori boo.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by binhozie(m): 2:20am On Apr 15, 2011
prince_onx:

shocked wow! I no go even shake hands with anyone from that part of the world (shatap, I know u don't get it like that)

@malinga1: As a vetran on nairaland, I have been here long enough to know that you're an old timer just seeking attention. You mean you simply signed up on NL to just inform complete strangers on world wide web that you're HIV positive? Ol'boy change tori boo.

Make you come dey stigmatize am abi.
You should have called him an attention seeker if he used his true id.
Of course he is definitely an old-timer,
but one who we didnt know was positive.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by marcus1234: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by bist: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
shocked :oChei !!!! shocked shocked
i was planning to go on a vacation at Akwa Ibom, i had the had the best waya ever, and that their gurls were blessed with nice waist, so rite now my akwa ibom De La waya wud be postpone still further notice, i'm not happy with this news. angry sad angry sad
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by redsun(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
In a country without statistics and records like nigeria and with the insatiable sexual appetites of nigerian,the HIV epidemic in the country will be far worse that south africa.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by ebonyjoy1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
No more Akwa Ibom n Calabar house help then ohhh smiley
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by aletheia(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by ak47mann(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
redsun:

In a country without statistics and records like nigeria and with the insatiable sexual appetites of nigerian,the HIV epidemic in the country will be far worse that south africa.

oboy Nigerians most of their men cant control their willy grin grin it is sad even my friend his wife was pregnant for her surprise men were asking her out even tho the can see her belly like a foot ball grin grin disgusting
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by jmaine: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
redsun:

Sicko angry angry
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by tlops(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
real wah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister / Common Birth Control Myths / Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.