Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 (5320 Views)

What Are The Differences Between Ps2 And Ps3? / Ps2, Xbox 360 And Nintendo Wii, Which One Should I Buy? / Xbox 360 And Nintendo Wii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by chux76(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2011
Forumites,
Could someone please explain what the difference is between these game consoles:
XBX,XBOX 360 and PS3.

Please tell me all you know about these 3. Thanks
Re: Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by omega25red(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
xbox: is a game console that came out when microsoft was attempting to compete with playstation 2. It is a big black brick of a machine with relativly good graphics. By todays standard it is out of date. It had a big clunky controller but they had some really good exclusive games on it like Ninja gaiden.

xbox360: next generation console after xbox. Basically has better graphic a better controller and it's online gaming is superb (xbox live) lots of great games. Only draw back, you have to pay to play on xbox live.

ps3: next gen console from sony which came after ps2. Great console some people will tell you it's better than xbox360 because the graphics are crazy sharp and it comes with a blueray dvd player. It is actually a money loosing venture because it's being sold for less than it's worth. A lot of people didn't buy it because it was really expensive when it came out but the price has come down a bit. Though i dont own one but i heard that you can play games online for free unlike xbox live which you pay for.
Re: Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by Ecash1: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2011
To start with just cancel XBOX and go for the clarification of XBOX 360 Vs PS3,  XBOX 360 evolved from XBOX.
Though every body has his/her own choice, I do prefer PS3 because for now it has more popular games than XBOX 360.
Graphics wise you may prefer XBOX 360.
Re: Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by chux76(m): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2011
Omega and Ecash, Tnx a zillion times for the insight, Una b correct men.
Thankxxx
Re: Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by pamlstano: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2011
Three of them are gaming consoles which consider various features. I have used although these three console. But i like the most PSIII which is really splendid and fascinates. I have heard that most of the users faced graphics problem with Xbox 360 or Xbox.
Re: Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by texazzpete(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
pamlstano:

Three of them are gaming consoles which consider various features. I have used although these three console. But i like the most PSIII which is really splendid and fascinates. I have heard that most of the users faced graphics problem with Xbox 360 or Xbox.

Kindly keep your mouth shut about things you know little about, ok? Misinformation is evil.
Re: Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by myike2(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
I have X-box for sale, at 25k, with 3 FREE original games and 5 FREE duplicated games that can still play with the X-Box console. Contact 07083784875
Re: Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by myike2(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2011
I have X-box for sale, at 25k, with 3 FREE original games and 5 FREE duplicated games that can still play with the X-Box console. Contact 07083784875
Re: Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by jandrew23(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2012
When it comes to the console’s motion controller system, it would seem that Xbox’s Kinect motion controller system is more convenient than PS3’s Move. Kinect leaves the hands free allowing gamers to focus on the game while PS3’s Move keeps your hands tied up. When it comes preserving video game compact discs, PS3 slimline is equipped with a hard drive which has a greater edge over Xbox’s hard drive. With PS3 having 160GB and 320GB versus Xbox’s hard drive which only has 4GB and 250GB, it is pretty obvious which has a more better hard drive system.
Re: Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 by chux76(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2012
How much can I hope to get if I decide to sell my XBOX SLIM 320GB with accessories? Its barely used and in very good condition.

(1) (Reply)

New & Cheap PC Games In Lagos,okota / PES Club Manager For Android / Final Fantasy VII - The Most Anticipated Game "Remake" Of The Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.