Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k (5563 Views)

Very Clean Naija Used 'customised' edition Audi A8 For Sale / 2-month Numbered Audi A8 For Sale In Lagos / Neatly Used Audi A8 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by ITGuru3: 7:27am On May 24, 2011
This Nigerian Used Audi A8 full option to the teeth is up for sale.

Features:

V8 4.2LTR ENGINE
ALL WHEELS DRIVE (QUATTRO)
17" ALLOYED RIM
TIP TRONIC TRANSMISSION (Auto and Manual)
DRIVER AND PASSENGER AIRBAGS (6)
ABS
POWER WINDOWS & SIDE MIRROR
POWER SEATS
CD PLAYER
A/C TIGHT
SOLID LEATHER INTERIOR

Year:       1999/2000

Engine:   V8

Color:     Silver

Interior:  Black Leather

Price:      N250,000.00 ONLY

VEHICLE CONDITION:
FRONT AND BACK WINDSCREEN, DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER GLASS, FRONT AND BACK LIGHTS WITH TRAFFIGATORS NEEDS TO BE REPLACED

2 PLUG COILS ALSO NEED TO BE CHANGED.

VEHICLE WAS ATTACKED WITH A JACK AND ALL THE GLASSES WERE SHATTERED

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS CALL 07035146988 FOR DETAILS

Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by edlion57(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2011
u thief am? How cum everytin way dey register is be damage and u cum hide ur plate numba
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by kuntash: 8:05am On May 24, 2011
edlion57:

u thief am? How come everytin way dey register is be damage and u come hide your plate numba

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by blackracle(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2011
Na scrap be this.

this is what i call "agba na"
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by ITGuru3: 8:11am On May 24, 2011
edlion57:

u thief am? How come everytin way dey register is be damage and u come hide your plate numba

Like I said, the vehicle was attacked by Mobs where it was packed with a Jack. You can see the picture of the Jack that was used.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by kingbee101: 8:31am On May 24, 2011
na wah oh,na wetin u do d person wey go destroy ur car like dis, good luck selling dis car in dis condition smiley undecided grin grin grin
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by viperman: 8:49am On May 24, 2011
ur offence must have been serious shocked
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by satani22: 8:56am On May 24, 2011
This is serious. where is this car attacked? sell 200k na scrap be this car. The sides mirrors are out
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by ITGuru3: 10:49am On May 24, 2011
Car Dealers, Auto Parts Sellers; who are serious to buy this car should make their bid and I will sell to the highest bidder.

I have bought another one and need to sell off this one;

Call it Scrab you may be right; Call it a Machine that needs the Glasses fixed you could still be right; My course is to sell it and I am sure it will be very useful to someone who knows the value especially Parts Sellers.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by ITGuru3: 10:56am On May 24, 2011
kingbee101:

na wah oh,na wetin u do d person wey go destroy your car like dis, good luck selling dis car in dis condition smiley undecided grin grin grin

viperman:

your offence must have been serious shocked

@ Viperman and Kingbee; I would have asked the same question and comment you made if I was not the Poster; Na Enemies of Progress and thats it why I don't want to bother trying to fix it up.

Viperman; as an Auto Dealer, I am sure you know the Value of this ride.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by sultaan(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2011
good deal you got there, the most difficult thing to get on that will be the headlights(quite expensive)

If I was there I'll buy it and If you plan to fix that you can have Siena get you a quote on after market price for the shield and lights.

Who is the politician that owns the cars, good taste.

you can also search all over eBay for after market, rare cos its not a common car(high volume)
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by sultaan(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2011
satani22:

This is serious. where is this car attacked? sell 200k na scrap be this car. The sides mirrors are out

OEM replacement parts alone on this car is over N200k not labor added, this is not honda/toyota type.

Very sweet deal for a DIY type person.

Does insurance cover this type of damage in Naija? Vandalism
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by ITGuru3: 11:20am On May 24, 2011
sultaan:

good deal you got there, the most difficult thing to get on that will be the headlights(quite expensive)

If I was there I'll buy it and If you plan to fix that you can have Siena get you a quote on after market price for the shield and lights.

Who is the politician that owns the cars, good taste.

you can also search all over eBay for after market, rare cos its not a common car(high volume)

The Vehicle Parts are available though not as Common as Japanese Cars; I order most Parts in Benin City or some in Lagos.

I am sure Siena will make some comments if he sees this Post as an Audi expert.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by chiefkpokp(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2011
I swear to my heavily father, since when dem born me, na today be the first day when i don see this kind thing for nairaland, I shockkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! he be like say u be politician, and u don fuckup na make them destroy ur fine car, u see the reason why them say una when be politician, make una dey do well for community, na big lesson others learn so, anyway, I have 200k for this car, becos if i have to start buying the parts mostly the headlight, men, at the end of the day if i calculate all the money, en! he go reach me take buy Honda baby Boy. so i have 200k, make i buy ham as parts.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by blacksta(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2011
Serious - which girlfriend did u gilt
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 24, 2011
Good God! What happened here? Did you find the person/s responsible for the damage? If I was in Nigeria, I'd buy her and restore her to her former glory.

I have virtually all the parts to repair her.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by ITGuru3: 2:50pm On May 26, 2011
Siena:

Good God! What happened here? Did you find the person/s responsible for the damage? If I was in Nigeria, I'd buy her and restore her to her former glory.

I have virtually all the parts to repair her.

I know you are an Audi expert and I know you will comment on this; The vehicle was attacked with the Jack in the pix.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by ITGuru3: 2:51pm On May 26, 2011
chiefkpokp:

I swear to my heavily father, since when dem born me, na today be the first day when i don see this kind thing for nairaland, I shockkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! he be like say u be politician, and u don fuckup na make them destroy your fine car, u see the reason why them say una when be politician, make una dey do well for community, na big lesson others learn so, anyway, I have 200k for this car, becos if i have to start buying the parts mostly the headlight, men, at the end of the day if i calculate all the money, en! he go reach me take buy Honda baby Boy. so i have 200k, make i buy ham as parts.

Oga, I am not a POLITICIAN,,,
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by ITGuru3: 4:09pm On May 26, 2011
Final Price is now N250,000.00 No more, No Less

For all those who called, anyone that comes first; picks the ride.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by viperman: 4:30pm On May 26, 2011
The problem is that the car is not driving at the moment. if not i would have come pick it up for personal use, I still have love for this old audi.
All METAL v8 powered BODY, not this plastics they make nowadays cool
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by sultaan(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2011
viperman:

The problem is that the car is not driving at the moment. if not i would have come pick it up for personal use, I still have love for this old audi.

I think that A8 you had a while back got into your DNA grin you may have to splurge on this one and get your Mojo back.You've not been the same since your first love Like a young man who went from girls that scream"slow down it hurt" tongue to a pro woman that says "harder break that thang make it talk" cool now anytime he sees a woman in high heels he's excited with a flashlight in his pocket

For yall newbies out there Viper is crazy about V8 cars ever since he rode one(pun intended) grin

Now I need to go talk to my priest
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 26, 2011
viperman:

The Audi A8 / S8 is aluminium-bodied. The V8 is all aluminium too, both the cylinder heads, and the block.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by sultaan(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2011
^^^
I thought Al was a metal undecided

Problem with newer ones was body work.Wreck it and you'll have to see the dealer.

was in a 2012 model, jumped on back seat shocks didn't move at all 2 people bounced around in back seat, car didn't rock it was solid.

Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by sultaan(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2011
For all that luxury the price was ridiculous over $110k

Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by lloydbanj: 9:06pm On May 26, 2011
Lov dis baby but i have 150k,am not making fun of u,but i need 2 love-vendor d baby with lot of cash
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by Nobody: 6:51am On May 27, 2011
sultaan:

^^^
I thought Al was a metal undecided

It certainly is. But we both know Viper was referring to the body being made out of steel. Very few people are aware the Audi A8/S8, both in D2/D3 versions are made of aluminium, with an aluminium space-frame underneath.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by viperman: 9:25am On May 27, 2011
sultaan:

I think that A8 you had a while back got into your DNA grin you may have to splurge on this one and get your Mojo back.You've not been the same since your first love Like a young man who went from girls that scream"slow down it hurt" tongue to a pro woman that says "harder break that thang make it talk" cool now anytime he sees a woman in high heels he's excited with a flashlight in his pocket

For yall newbies out there Viper is crazy about V8 cars ever since he rode one(pun intended) grin

Now I need to go talk to my priest

That car was my true first-love, grin grin grin

Siena:

It certainly is. But we both know Viper was referring to the body being made out of steel. Very few people are aware the Audi A8/S8, both in D2/D3 versions are made of aluminium, with an aluminium space-frame underneath.

Naaa man, How can a car/sedan move well if its made of steel?
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by ITGuru3: 4:21pm On May 27, 2011
Thanks Siena and Viperman for your comments.

Still up for Grabs @ N250,000.00
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 27, 2011
viperman:

Naaa man, How can a car/sedan move well if its made of steel?

A greater proportion of cars are built out of steel, they still move well, just thirstier, due to excess weight.
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by Denn(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2011
sultaan:

Like a young man who went from girls that scream"slow down it hurt" tongue to a pro woman that says "harder break that thang make it talk" cool now anytime he sees a woman in high heels he's excited with a flashlight in his pocket

Rotfl

This post just got me ready for barca's hopeful trashing of manchester united tonight, with 'flashlights' in my jersey pocket. ​L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿

Op
Happy sales
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by maxproxl: 12:10am On May 29, 2011
show interior pictures, wots d engine condition. if its bad then this is scrap. spare parts dealers will be your best option. good luck
Re: Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k by eddy42k(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2011
200,000 am in lagos will come down to benin to pick it up let me know if its okay by u 08056563066

(1) (2) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat...half Plot / 2007 Toyota Corolla Le { 2.4M} / Unique Toyota Lexus For Sale@350k.fixed..PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.