Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife (13613 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Muslim Beats His Wife To Death For Getting Pregnant / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by DesolaSMS: 6:38pm On May 27, 2011
Kenya Police Writes Nigerian Government Over Wife-Batterer Ambassador

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/kenya-police-writes-nigerian-government-over-wife-batterer-ambassador

The Nigerian ambassador to Kenya, Dr Chijioke Wilcox Wigwe, is on the verge of going on an unprecedented trial in that country for assault, battery and cannibalism. On May 11, Wigwe allegedly attacked his wife, Tess Iyi.

According to diplomatic sources, Kenya Police Commissioner Mathew Itwere has formally written to the Nigerian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs asking the Nigerian government to waive the immunity of ambassador Wigwe to enable the prosecution to go ahead.

The Kenya media is awash with shocking images of deep cuts and bruises on Mrs. Wigwe’s face, neck, fingers and spine resulting from a quarrel with the ambassador.

A women rights group, FIDA Kenya, has also condemned Ambassador Wigwe as being unfit fit to be Nigeria’s High Commissioner in Kenya.

Mrs. Wigwe, a lawyer who holds dual British and Nigerian citizenships, has also written to the Kenyan police asking that her husband be arrested for assaulting her, causing her serious bodily harm.

Read more at
http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/kenya-police-writes-nigerian-government-over-wife-batterer-ambassador

STUPID SHAMELESS MAN.

Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by MurphyG1(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2011
This man is supposed to rot in jail.
Animal angry angry angry
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by 2buff4Mods(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2011
This is indeed shameless. That's too much undecided
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by HighChief4(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2011
Scary angry angry angry
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by tpia5: 6:57pm On May 27, 2011
Poster why is cannibalism listed as one of the charges.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 27, 2011
Lord that is too much.

Pathetic coward in the form of a man. I do not need any explanation as to why he beat his wife so badly. I just pray the law deal with him brutally.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by 2buff4Mods(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2011
I will certainly never treat you like that. NEVER!  kiss
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by LKRavitz(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2011
he should be recalled immediately and sent to a maximum security prison. his excellency indeed.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 27, 2011
2buff4mods, that name rings a bell tongue

[size=3pt]Don't tell me you want to be a mod. Are joking? Or is you on cheap crack? LOL why look for headache and put it on your own head?[/size]
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by 2buff4Mods(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2011
^^
[size=3pt]Nah baby. I got banned. I'm not interested in being one of 'em power trippers [/size] kiss
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 27, 2011
2buff4Mods:

^^
[size=3pt] I'm not interested in being one of 'em power trippers [/size] kiss
Praise the Lord.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by MrsChima1(f): 8:22pm On May 27, 2011
Do not worry I am working day and night to land 2buff in jail! He told me on the other beating women thread that he was going to attack me and he did! cry cry cry cry cry

Hold on! I need to tape my hanging flesh back together. Give me some minutes.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by 2buff4Mods(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2011
^^ Hey you. I see u've been missing me?  cheesy

Want some o' this suga too?  kiss tongue
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 27, 2011
wow!!!!  shocked shocked
those pictures are shocking!
women have been putting up with this for tooooo long.  undecided
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by sexylogan(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2011
This is terrible. He should be publically flogged and sentenced to a long jail term

with hard labour. How can this id-iotic monkey be Nigeria's Ambassador?
angry
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by 190: 8:34pm On May 27, 2011
"Serves her right"
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 27, 2011
sexylogan:

This is terrible. He should be publically flogged and sentenced to a long jail term

with hard labour. How can this id-iotic monkey be Nigeria's Ambassador?
angry

You are a real man. kiss kiss

that's right. seriously what kind of animal could call himself a man and be happy with himself
after beating a woman who does not share his strength? seriously.

I swear! And then when some guys end up shot by their wives ppl want to call her names not
knowing what he put her through yet it is "just another beating" when a woman is hit. it's sad. undecided
In some cultures it is not only the norm but less likely to be looked into by law enforcement. undecided undecided
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On May 27, 2011
omgggg gawd , sumone needs to roll his diccck wiv hair tongs fuckingggg binccchh angry angry angry angry angry, dats brutal poor woman cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 27, 2011
Idowuogbo:

omgggg gawd , sumone needs to roll his diccck wiv hair tongs fuckingggg binccchh angry angry angry angry angry, dats brutal poor woman cry cry cry cry cry cry

shocked shocked grin
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by snowdrops(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2011
tpia@:

Poster why is cannibalism listed as one of the charges.

my exact question.

oh lawd. this man na real fool and a coward.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by sexylogan(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

You are a real man.  kiss kiss

that's right. seriously what kind of animal could call himself a man and be happy with himself
after beating a woman who does not share his strength? seriously.

I swear! And then when some guys end up shot by their wives ppl want to call her names not
knowing what he put her through yet it is "just another beating" when a woman is hit. it's sad.  undecided
In some cultures it is not only the norm but less likely to be looked into by law enforcement.  undecided undecided

Thanx, dear.  smiley

honestly, this is unacceptable. it's cowardly and totally irresponsible for an idi-o-t man to

raise his hand against a woman let alone the mother of his children. i learnt frm my dad that even

wen a woman is driving u crazy, walk out and cool off b4 doing sumthin really dumb. Women were

designed to be loved, not used as punching bags. Poor woman. cry I hope the Kenyan officials roast

his sorry  a-s,.s in jail for the rest of his life.
angry
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by snowdrops(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2011
wonder how he inflicted these injuries. some of the wounds look like knife cuts. it must have been a vicious and sustained attack.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by tpia5: 9:13pm On May 27, 2011
The couple is reported to have five children — four boys and a girl aged between 32 and 20 years, and five grandchildren.

what led to this situation ie the beating?

the wife's injuries are very extensive and need to be investigated.

having said that, i think their families also have to get involved here.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by MrsChima1(f): 9:30pm On May 27, 2011
2buff4Mods:

^^ Hey you. I see u've been missing me?  cheesy

Want some o' this suga too?  kiss tongue

embarassed tongue kiss

sexylogan:

Thanx, dear.  smiley

honestly, this is unacceptable. it's cowardly and totally irresponsible for an idi-o-t man to

raise his hand against a woman let alone the mother of his children. i learnt frm my dad that even

wen a woman is driving u crazy, walk out and cool off b4 doing sumthin really dumb. Women were

designed to be loved, not used as punching bags. Poor woman. cry I hope the Kenyan officials roast

his sorry  a-s,.s in jail for the rest of his life.
angry

Easy killa easy. shocked shocked I hear you though. There are men on this site are guilty of such crimes as well and hope they take precautions as well.

MzDarkSkin:

You are a real man. kiss kiss

In some cultures it is not only the norm but less likely to be looked into by law enforcement. undecided undecided

Yanno! I see why those women flee from their home countries and remain in the "West" as some people calls it. No matter what ANYBODY say about the "West", women have rights and protection that can't be denied under no circumstances. Holla! wink wink It is obvious the show "Snapped" isn't airing over there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by sexylogan(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Easy killa easy.  shocked shocked  I hear you though. There are men on this site are guilty of such crimes as well and hope they take precautions as well. 

Here on NL? i sure hope not. sum guys seem to hav violent tendencies here tho, come to think of it. lipsrsealed
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by MrsChima1(f): 10:07pm On May 27, 2011
You can tell who would beat, eat, slice, stab, and kill a woman simply because she farted.   lipsrsealed

Yaba Left can't hold too many patients. I think Yaba Right may have to upgrade. lipsrsealed
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by snowdrops(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAOOOOO more like cutlass inflicted injuries the type given to a woman when she nag's/disrespects or cheats on you  grin  grin  grin
she be like someone wey 911 [trailer] jam.

seriously, this im husband should be an ex boxer. hope say he fit replicate this feat if them leave am for ring with manny pachquiao
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by 677ano(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2011
The man is not mentally fit he should be sacked as and ambassador
The President should wave his diplomatic immunity to allow Kenya police prosecute him.

If the lady has brothers they should tie him up and inflict same injuries on him.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by 190: 10:19pm On May 27, 2011
snowdrops:

she be like someone wey 911 [trailer] jam.

seriously, this im husband should be an ex boxer. hope say he fit replicate this feat if them leave am for ring with manny pachquiao

[size=48pt]DEATH[/size]
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Mbeki: 11:45pm On May 27, 2011
May 11 was Bob Marley's day!

The am-BAD-saddor simply had an overdose of Indian hemp and rehearsed "NO WOMAN NO CRY" on his wife!

They should just go ahead and jail the brute!
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by ShyOne(f): 12:01am On May 28, 2011
That b.astard wouldn't have walked away from me

Our children would have been taking "both of us to hospital."

TRUST!!!!

When I got done with his a.zz he wouldn't want to hit me again - "Your foot my foot Nigga"

My foot bruised and battered - Your foot will be bruised and battered too. We will meet God together.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Dsense(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2011
OP.

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence / Police Officers Beat Okada Rider Mercilessly Over N20 Bribe / Supreme Court Reserves Judgement On Nnamdi Kanu's Case Until December 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.