Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Unaab Post Ume 2011/2012 Form Is Almost Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab Post Ume 2011/2012 Form Is Almost Out (5245 Views)

Unaab 2012/2013 / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Imt Enugu Post Ume 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Unaab Post Ume 2011/2012 Form Is Almost Out by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2011
[size=8pt]
Yes,the UNAAB post ume forms will soon be out in no time. The question now is are you prepared? well thats left for you to answer. My name is Emmanuel Enyeribe, a student of the department of chemistry 400L unaab. I know the stress it took me in my post ume days to travel down to abeokuta,stay on the very long queue at the bank and also queue again at the school to get the form in the school and so on and so forth. But i have decided to help you out on that trouble and stress of travelling to and fro abeokuta so you will have more free time to study for the E-exams. You want to know how?
I will help you buy the form(card) from the school and send you the card details to your phone via sms and you can just fill it in any cyber cafe of your choice in your locality for convinience. i know that by now you are asking yourself how real is this and if it is real how much will he collect for all this help. well not to worry,you will only appreciate this kindness with a token of just #300. Yes #300,a little token to save you all the ''wahala'' of coming to buy it yourself.
All you have to do now is to send me a text message NOW to 08069385460 with your number stating that ''i am interested'' so that i can be able to book a form for you immediately the form is out and also send you an sms notifying you when the form is out with my bank details(GTB).
NOTE: Prepare your money now, because the form will only be available for 5 working days and thats all, and NO extension, and the earlier you buy it the better it would be,to avoid the conjestion of the school servers during filling of the form.
On the day of the post ume, i will send you a text to notify you where i would be for you to come and collect your card and also the teller for the form if you still need it.
Well i wish you the best of luck in securing your admission, remember that luck only come to those who are 100% prepared when the opportunity arises. Good luck and God bless you.
Re: Unaab Post Ume 2011/2012 Form Is Almost Out by KolitoXkrist(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2012
I will be interested pls. [b][/b]
Re: Unaab Post Ume 2011/2012 Form Is Almost Out by Odunnu: 7:59pm On May 02, 2012

(1)

AAU.Ekpoma First Batch Admission List Is Currently In Process / University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar,2015/2016 INTERNSHIP / When The Witches Find Out You Failed Waec(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.