Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Breaking News 62-yr-old Man Arrested For i.n.c.e.s.t. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News 62-yr-old Man Arrested For i.n.c.e.s.t. (2159 Views)

62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl / 62-Year-Old Man Beaten For Raping 2 Minors (Photo) / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News 62-yr-old Man Arrested For i.n.c.e.s.t. by ak47mann(m): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2011
BY OLA AJAYI

IBADAN—A 65 –year old  retired soldier, Ayinla Isiaka, is currently telling the Oyo State Police Command his level of involvement in the alleged Inbreeding with his 12-year-old daughter (name withheld), even as, a  23-year-old nursing mother, Bose Lateef, has been arrested for allegedly murdering her seven-month-old baby.

The ex-soldier daughter, a primary four pupil in one of the public schools in Ibadan, was said to have confirmed the defilement to the police in the presence of her father.

Vanguard gathered that the man who was arrested on Saturday was also accused of flirting with his niece who is aged 10.
Confirming the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Femi Okanlawon said the suspect had allegedly been having affairs with his daughter right from her primary three.

The PPRO noted that the innocent girl reported to the police at Idi Aro Police Station when she could no longer bear the pains.

The two girls, the police said, had been taken to hospital for medical examinations, saying that it was after the parents of the girl allegedly refused to carry out medical examinations that the police took it up.

The suspect, who claimed he retired from the Nigerian Army in 1980, said he only had canal knowledge of his daughter a couple of times.

Confirming the arrest of the woman that murdered her baby, Okanlawon said it was a man that reported the incident at Sanyo Police Station.

The suspect confessed to the crime.

source  VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
Re: Breaking News 62-yr-old Man Arrested For i.n.c.e.s.t. by Imohbyron(m): 4:58am On Jul 27, 2011
God help us all
Re: Breaking News 62-yr-old Man Arrested For i.n.c.e.s.t. by Afam4eva(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2011
Some people are just sick in the head.
Re: Breaking News 62-yr-old Man Arrested For i.n.c.e.s.t. by Chintua: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2011
Your guess is as good as mine.
Only God knows what has been going on in that Africa/Nigeria of a place before the advent of the media.

IBADAN—A 65 –year old retired soldier, Ayinla Isiaka, is currently telling the Oyo State Police Command his level of involvement in the alleged Inbreeding with his 12-year-old daughter (name withheld), even as, a 23-year-old nursing mother, Bose Lateef, has been arrested for allegedly murdering her seven-month-old baby.

Oh well.
Since the same ailments plague both white and black peeps, I think I will take my chances with the white peeps! kiss
Re: Breaking News 62-yr-old Man Arrested For i.n.c.e.s.t. by swaggerboi2011: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2011
eyahhh, i pity the innocent girl
Re: Breaking News 62-yr-old Man Arrested For i.n.c.e.s.t. by pwash: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2012
How can a a man at his age do a thing like dat 2 those little girls oh my god have mercy on dat old fool

(1) (Reply)

Every Lady Should Be Careful / . / That Student Who Killed Her Baby In Toilet Caught PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.