Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? (9393 Views)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2011
BABE!:

Wow---This is the best list you can come up with--? Our music Industry still has a looooonnnnng way to go then.

Wetin you mean by timeless sef-?  undecided--because me I no see wetin be timeless In Wande Coal's You bad---E get time well well. Timaya's Yankuliya?

Lagbaja's Skenlete is the only video close to "timeless" on that your Okrika list IMO.  grin

Pls why is M.I's SAFE not on the list? 

What happened to Sound Sultan's 2010?

Why did you leave Eldee's ONE DAY behind?  angry

lol, perfectly said, your eloquent gurl,

BABE!:

Chei---I can't even read! Kilo le to be?!  grin

Why didn't you include Timaya's Yankuliya in your analysis? Infact I dare you to give one good reason why that video should be "timeless".

Lagbaja's videos are indeed very orginal and they have potentials of "standing the test of time".

The song, 'No one like you' is timeless and not the video!

The song 'I go chop your dollar' is timeless and not the video!

The song 'African Queen' is timeless and not the video!

'Baby Jowo' from OGD stars? First of all, didn't they steal the song? Why is it even on your list?

Jesse king's Mummy? The video is not even original sef. The theme of the song is redundant. Do you know how many good "Mummy songs" are available for competition?

I don't even know who Ayo is. grin

Now, Here's the part that baffles me in your analysis ---> DBANJ AND WANDE DUDU? Whaaaaaaaat? Timeless? You must be joking! Are you trying to make fun of them or what?

'Suddenly' and 'You bad' showed the beauty of Nigeria? **smh** I can't even argue logically on this one. It's just too dumb. It sounds like a bad joke to me.

Bracket's Yori-Yori remix? The song is not even timeless talkless of the video. undecided

In a nutshell, I would prefer to listen to most of these songs  than to watch the videos.

on point, notin else i can say
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by dlox147(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2011
@poster,dont tell me u forgot Onyeka Owenu'S, 'ONE LOVE'!! shocked shocked
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by anonymous6(f): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2011
@ dlox147

You are right I did forget about Onyeka's one love & wait for me with sunny ade  video and I'm a fan of the song and video, I'm going to add to the list, thanks for reminding me
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by deb(m): 2:02am On Aug 14, 2011
Olamide - Eni duro and
Jahbless - Joor are missing on d list. Those are greay videos.
What happened to Djiness over killing? Or infinity's Aye Ole?
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by chikend(m): 3:11am On Aug 14, 2011
GINO - NO BE GOD?

still waiting for timeless #2 video till date
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by Basics007: 3:23am On Aug 14, 2011
I thought the poster was pretty clear about this. He said this was HIS PERSONAL timeless 20 videos of all time. All i've seen so far are elimination,substitutions and criticism with no one daring to put up their own 20. And i see some responses here are based on the songs rather than the videos. A good song doesnt translate to a good video. e.g. JahBless Joo o is a good song but video? Pleeease!!
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by anonymous6(f): 4:22am On Aug 14, 2011
@basics007

thank you, I'm a female by the way
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 14, 2011
Basics007:
I thought the poster was pretty clear about this. He said this was HIS PERSONAL timeless 20 videos of all time. All i've seen so far are elimination,substitutions and criticism with no one daring to put up their own 20. And i see some responses here are based on the songs rather than the videos. A good song doesnt translate to a good video. e.g. JahBless Joo o is a good song but video? Pleeease!!

I was going to say the same. I don't even have the time to compose my own list sha. I said I would but brain dey pain me lol. All I know is that Banky W's "Strong Thing" and 2 Face's "Only Me" would be on my list.
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by emofine(f): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2011
I no get strength to complete 20 but for sure "Wait For Me" by Onyeka and Sunny Ade would be on the top of my list.
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by Basics007: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2011
anonymous6:

@basics007

thank you, I'm a female by the way
Didnt know u were a female. Sorry my bad!
I tried to come up with my Top 20,got to number 5 and said to hell with it i dont have the stamina for this. Will finish it one day sha
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by apoti(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
@Op you forgot this video - 'Look before you cross'  wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQtzFjsEQ98&feature=player_detailpage
Re: What Are The Top 20 Timeless Nigerian Music Video's? by tpia1: 4:54am On Oct 05, 2014
add

nagode by solomon lange

yahoozey by olu maintain

love nwantintin by nelly uchendu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Mixtape: Dj_pee – Best Of Sean Tizzy Official Mix / Flavour – "Baby Na Yoka" (Video) / I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.