Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) (6405 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (3 - 1) On 11th January 2014 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mukina2: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
The first leg ended 2-2 at the Bernabeu

Second leg was 3-2 at Camp Nou but it was marred with really ugly scenes at the end.

1, Whose Fault was it?

2, Why has the beautiful El classico turned so violent?

3, Was the ref just?

4, Did both managers tried to control their players?

Quotes:

Jose Mourinho
Former Inter coach Mourinho stopped short of criticizing the referee for sending off two of his players, but the 48-year-old did appear to suggest Barca's players had made the most of the fouls which were committed.

"The referee must punish what he deems punishable," he said. "Pepe and Marcelo played a great game, one for the entire 90 minutes and the other for 45. Pepe saw a booking for a minor tackle and Marcelo gave a great performance.

"I'm not going to say we're happy because we didn't win the Spanish Super Cup; that would be hypocritical of me. We intend to play like men and not fall on the ground at the slightest touch."

Pep Guardiola
"What will stay with me is the inhuman effort of the players," he said. "They responded like the players they are: eternal, mythical, unrepeatable, honest, who like to train and play football.

"Truthfully, seeing the way they responded, it's a privilege and honor to be their manager."
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mukina2: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
The Fight from Yesterday:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czlo3wtUjx4[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mukina2: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
This was what caused the WWE grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by 27naira(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
why can't football be like ice hockey, everybody wears a helmet and punching can be allowed until somebody gets knocked over  grin

Barcelona can then sign Samuel Peters for 350,000 naira
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by ronkebp(f): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Am glad they won!!!! love Barcelo, they are my boys,
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by hbrednic: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
madristas and their coach are anti football,
the ealier they accept  barca as their father the better for them.
you cant stop barca with all the tacles in the world.

ONLY BARCA AND MAN.U RULES,others are just wanna be-s  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by amblors(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
i dislike barca, but messi was just too good.
Over the two legs RM deserved to win.

Murinho was silly at the end.
when he's done sth like that, how would his players respect what he says when he asks them to chillout.
that is if he is able to do that.
on who is to blame? Marcelo, Murinho & Real madrid.

i supported RM all game long until that incident.

Marcelo, was EVIL in both matches,
he tried same sheet on Messi in the last match.
and in this match too.

it won't suprise me, if Murinho asked him to damage Messi's legs, lol.
without messi, this RM side would win Barca.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mrofficial(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
hmmm.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by amblors(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
hbrednic:

madristas and their coach are anti football,
the ealier they accept  barca as their father the better for them.
you cant stop barca with all the tacles in the world.

ONLY BARCA AND MAN.U RULES,others are just wanna be-s  cheesy cheesy cheesy

when you say that you make it sound like they are same level, they're not.
Barca way higher.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mallorca(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
amblors:

i dislike barca, but messi was just too good.
Over the two legs RM deserved to win.

Murinho was silly at the end.
when he's done sth like that, how would his players respect what he says when he asks them to chillout.
that is if he is able to do that.
on who is to blame? Marcelo, Murinho & Real madrid.

i supported RM all game long until that incident.

Marcelo, was EVIL in both matches,
he tried same sheet on Messi in the last match.
and in this match too.

it won't suprise me, if Murinho asked him to damage Messi's legs, lol.
without messi, this RM side would win Barca.
You sabi football,
i watch the match Live at Camp Nou,
Messi is d problem of Real Madrid not Barcelona,
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by cyberuzo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
OK, I'M FINALLY CONVERTED, MESSI IS D BESt, FAST BECOMIN A LEGEND
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by HighChief4(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
The match should have been played in a swimming pool, so Barca players can dive very well. Madrid was better, the difference is that Barca took their chances while Madrid did not
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by amblors(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
Barca is efficient, in both matches they made use of their chances.
Madrid with Benzema/Higuain in front doesn't help em.
Benzema was dismal.
Murinho should have bought AGUERO [i think he's more efficient & hungry]
and sold Kaka as he doesnt play him and has bought Suri Nahin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by HighChief4(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
mallorca:

You sabi football,
i watch the match Live at Camp Nou,
Messi is d problem of Real Madrid not Barcelona,

And I watched the match Live at Bernabau, Messi was nowhere to be found, until Xavi was introduced
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by HighChief4(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
amblors:

^^^
Barca is efficient, in both matches they made use of their chances.
Madrid with Benzema/Higuain in front doesn't help em.
Benzema was dismal.
Murinho should have bought AGUERO [i think he's more efficient & hungry]
and sold Kaka as he doesnt play him and has bought Suri Nahin

Messi was a ghost in the 1st leg in Madrid until Xavi was introduced. You are right about Benzema and its so painful Madrid let Aguero go, thou am not too sure if Atletico would have been eager to sell him to their rival
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by sleekman(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
I'm a lifelong madrid supporter but I have to be honest with the assesment of both legs. Madrid honestly outplayed barcelona but Messi is just too good. He is undoubtedly the best player on the planet. He performs in big games unlike our Christiano Ronaldo who always fails to live up to big games. I do have some points on Madrid's performance

Minus
-Mourhino failed tactically to pocket Messi
-Khedira isn't performing his role effectively because Pepe would definetely slow down Messi and not allow him the space he was given
-Marcelo is just an idiot, He was lucky not to get a red in the first leg
-Although Benzema didn't perform the way I expected I must say that Mourhino shouldn't have taken him out instead Khedira should have been taken out and replaced with Callejon, with Coentrao and Marcelo alternating between 3 and 4 positions.
-Clearly shows that Carvalho is actually reducing in performance we might need a new defender.
-I wonder how a Madrid team with Nuri Sahin as ochestrator would perform against the likes of Xavi and Iniesta in midfield
-Kaka failed to bring in urgency into the attack and midfield. In my opinion he eigther needs more playing time or he's a spent force in football.

Plus
-Apart from a few mistakes highlighted above Mourhino did well. He reduced Barca's dominance in midfield
-The chances on goal should have been clearly taken advantage of with Benzema being the biggest culprit but Mourhino's team is the only team to have so many chances at goal against a Barca full team.
- A highly entertaining game with lots of positives to say there is a bright future for this team.
-This performance would be a future big profit generator for the future because non of the premier league teams would give you this kind of exciting football performance.
-
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Ayoobscom(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
Bracelona has this triangular passes they do which Mounriho has not found how to defend.

Dont talk about messi-he is the reigning legend in soccer

However marcelo being unable to control himself while losing is embarrasing and blamable on the coach.

Fabregas won his first ever title in 12 minutes play, what a lucky fabregas.

Mounriho is not used to losing and cannot control himself under such pressure.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY OZIL WAS REDCARDED?, anyone? because the boy gentle die
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by lafuria1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Barca won becos madrid didnt take their chances well. As 4 d voilent, madrid and barca hv had history of bad blood btw dem. Jose and barca had always had prblm. Jose hv always been insulted by barca since chelsea days. Jose has no love 4 barca. So even if madrid players were beating barca players 2 death, jose wont say anytin. Madrid players respect him wt d fans. D ref in d ist leg didnt help much, denied cr7 a penalty and didnt book alves 4 play acting. Messi kicked d ball away but didnt get booked. Marcelo deserved a red card. Barca players made d tackle luk lyk a war and came down on marcelo y didnt pep stop dem and wt d bad blood btw jose and barca u think he wil interfer. My fear, in d near future d spain national team might end up splitin btw catalonyians and andalusians (barca and madrid)
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
High_Chief:

And I watched the match Live at Bernabau, Messi was nowhere to be found, until Xavi was introduced
But he has already scored and assited Villa's wonder goal before halftime. Meanwhile, Xavi came on for Thiago in 65th minute.
Get ur facts right!
Cock!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by ariy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
POOR OFFICIATING:how could he have red carded Ozil despite being slapped off the field,the officiating is malicious.good el classico,brilliant MESSI,nice debut for fabregas,nice defending by cavalho,gud goal keeping by casillas,gud play from ALVES(but should be cautioned for frequent diving),calm MOURINHO,hostile fans,marvelous mascerano.Great football,no dulling atmosphere.
UEFA watch out:MADRID is killing the game(being too physical),BARCA is spoiling the game(too emotional and frequent dives)
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by amblors(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
ariy:

POOR OFFICIATING:how could he have red carded Ozil despite being slapped off the field,the officiating is malicious.good el classico,brilliant MESSI,nice debut for fabregas,nice defending by cavalho,gud goal keeping by casillas,gud play from ALVES(but should be cautioned for frequent diving),calm MOURINHO,hostile fans,marvelous mascerano.Great football,no dulling atmosphere.
UEFA watch out:MADRID is killing the game(being too physical),BARCA is spoiling the game(too emotional and frequent dives)

well said man.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by sley4life(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
Fabregas is the happy man
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by HighChief4(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Johnpaul88:

But he has already scored and assited Villa's wonder goal before halftime. Meanwhile, Xavi came on for Thiago in 65th minute.
Get your facts right!
rooster!

You dont have to insult me except am actually talking to a kid. Judging Messi by his standards, you will agree with me that he didnt do that much before Xavi came in. Punto
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by tushutt(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
EEEhhhh lauging in spanish!!!!!!

Mourinho accepted defeat with his antics he only did that to distract the headlines
instead of "Madrid pierde a Barcelona en la Supercopa"

we have "José Mourinho está acusado una vez más después de Barcelona Brawl"

this guy is simply a genius

Me gusta mourinho
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
Madrid may have played well b/c they have trained very well for 26 times, had a good preseason for almost 90% of the players, above all, are much fitter.
But this is a direct opposite to what Barca is. They had an average preseason. Only about 50% of the players are half fit, only a few trained, five of their players were injured. Yet they had the better of Madrid. I think it is a big shame on them.
I said to myself before the match if Madrid can't beat us now, they never will. And so shall it be!

Yet People come here to defend them without shame. Even Messi, as rusty as he is, he still showed CR and co what it means to play football.

Imagine if Barca were to be fit as they are. Another 5-0 thrashing may have been witnessed!

Shame to all of u talking gibberish here.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by swagalish: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
Real Madrid was not like this in the past. They were dominating the Spanish league. Now it is the season of BARCA. Madrid played good football in the first leg but luck was not on their side.

MOURINHO should accept that he does not have the solution for MESSI yet. He should also, tell his guys to play football and not rugby.

When Madrid won the COPA cup no excuse was heard , but on each game that BARCA wins ,MOURINHO cooks up excuses. The guy should learn to accept defeat in peace not by fighting.

The truth is the BARCA of now will continue to beat Madrid.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Markenny(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
Jose Mourinho collect hot slap from barca side
who saw the slap?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Nayah(f): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
I'm so proud of Barca this is my teamm really really strong team with technical game! congratulations!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Kx: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
Johnpaul88:

Madrid may have played well b/c they have trained very well for 26 times, had a good preseason for almost 90% of the players, above all, are much fitter.
But this is a direct opposite to what Barca is. They had an average preseason. Only about 50% of the players are half fit, only a few trained, five of their players were injured.

Did  madrid have a year pre- season while barca had just a couple of weeks?
Did nt Higuain, Di Maria away from madrid pre season for copa america?
other than messi, dani alves and sanchex, who else among barca players were away for barca pre-season?

Now peeps are saying morinho is anti footie becos he was caught on camera almost hitting barca assistant coach.
did nt people also see that the[b] barca assistant coach retaliated?[/b]

Why would every madrid vs barca news always be reported in favor of barca?
Cant the truth be told anymore when barca is involved?

Van persie kicked the ball away in aresnal vs barca UCL match and persie was given a controversial 2nd yellow and sent off. Didnt Messi kick the ball away in frustration yseterday under the referees watch and nothing was done to him?

Whatever happens, at the end of the day, the world will have one Pep Guardiola that have won the UCL
a number of times with Barca while there will only be one Jose Morinho that has won the UCL with more than 2 different clubs at different times.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Nayah(f): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Because Barca worth it wink
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by MMM2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
I hate football angryangryangry
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by emmatok(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
The problem with Maldrid is Jose Mourinho .

Jose Mourinho's pattern is very Negative for football.

See the how he poked Barca's assistant coach after the game.

let him try that nonsense with  AC Milan and see if  Gattuso won't beat him up.

Were is mama-geeeeee. grin grin grin

Let her come and tell us how CR7 is better than Messi angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premier League New Kit Special: The Strips Your Team Will Be Wearing For Season / Liverpool Vs Leicester City: EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 27th September 2023 / Real Sociedad Vs Manchester United: UCL: (0 - 0) On 5th November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.