Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Loans! Loans!! Loans!!! Within 30 Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Loans! Loans!! Loans!!! Within 30 Days (490 Views)

Natural Hair Care Products That Grow & Regain Hair Within 30 Days / Loans For Sme's And Old Timers Within 30 Working Days / Flood Your Bank Account Within 30 Days On Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loans! Loans!! Loans!!! Within 30 Days by kokofern: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
Owing to the fact that a lot of persons who want to venture into business are unable to secure good loans for their business, my bank has designed a loan package for starters in business and old timers in business who desire to expand their business. We will be able to secure loans up to the tune of N500,000 for starters and N2,000,000 for those who yearn to expand their business.

Note that to benefit from this program, you must be able to provide us with a collateral (i.e for those who have been in business)
And those who are starters are not required to provide a collateral but will provide a guarantor who has an account with our bank before funding your account with the needed loan.

Loans are secured by us for you within a one month period provided you meet the above requirement.

Interested people should mail mail me @ kokofern@yahoo.com or call 08186649123

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Making $80+ Dailly Just Receiving Text Messages. Surely! / Why Wasting Your Money On Voice Calls When You Can Send A Cheap Text Message / How To Grow Your Business This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.