Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff (35396 Views)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by dinvesta: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
To enjoy the new rates, set up cell broadcast on your fone
1. From MENU, go to SETTINGS
2. Click on Display settings
3. Click on cell info display
4. Click ON
Then dial *135*1#
You can now enjoy up to 99% discount on glo2glo calls , depending on where you are!

THIS is what MTN does in South Africa And Ghana that enables them survive
For more info http://www.gloworld.com/prepaid_flexi.asp

grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by Lirexserus: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
can i do this with my Blackberry and how?
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
Lirexserus:

can i do this with my Blackberry and how?
So long your line is prepaid line.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
dinvesta:

To enjoy the new rates, set up cell broadcast on your fone
1. From MENU, go to SETTINGS
2. Click on Display settings
3. Click on cell info display
4. Click ON
Then dial *135*1#
You can now enjoy up to 99% discount on glo2glo calls , depending on where you are!

THIS is what MTN does in South Africa And Ghana that enables them survive
For more info http://www.gloworld.com/prepaid_flexi.asp

grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Thank you for posting this.
To the bolded. Go to your message settings and 'ON' broadcast message or Info Message. That is the place to on the settings before subscribing *135*1# on your screen. Welcome to the new freedom from glo.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by Ekpees: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hi,be careful with glo,they came out with glo1derful,which was a complete opposite of which the package was meant to be,before you know it your credit is gone.please be careful with glo. Thanks
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ekpees:

Hi,be careful with glo,they came out with glo1derful,which was a complete opposite of which the package was meant to be,before you know it your credit is gone.please be careful with glo. Thanks
I believe you didn't understand the package before you jumped into it. Glo has never said what they don't believe or do.
As for the flexi package, always look at your screen, because, what you see is what glo is given you as a discount on glo 2 glo calls.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by naijatoday: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
So if u r on the glo infinito plan and flexi discount is 60%, will it be 60% of 25k/ second
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by naijatoday: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
if u register and u dont like it how do u de-register. checked their website and I dont still understand how u de-register
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by OsawaruDanielOsula: 4:24am On Aug 27, 2011
You dont de-register,u can only change ur tarriff plan to another package,and there are other codes for that.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2011
naijatoday:

So if u r on the glo infinito plan and flexi discount is 60%, will it be 60% of 25k/ second
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2011
naijatoday:

Infinito is a different package. If you have not register for flexi, your call will be charged at 25k/s on all calls and 2k/s to one register glo number.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
naijatoday:

if u register and u dont like it how do u de-register. checked their website and I dont still understand how u de-register
You cannot de-register from flexi package, you can only migrate to another package. I have observed that, in my location, my calls are charged at 0.0k/s on flexi at 99%. If there is a number to call and the flexi does not reach 99%, I usually migrate to infinito special by dialing *100*9*1# and then, register the glo number to call at 2k/s by dialing *101*1*glonumber#. When done, I simply migrate back to flexi. This is how I managing my calls now with enough awuf.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by ochukoccna: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
Ekpees:

Tell dem O! angry angry angry
That package na rip off when I tried it shocked shocked shocked
I ran back to Infinito sharply grin grin grin

I read their press release regarding the new tariff it's so bare of answers to many questions forming on people's minds.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by aieromon(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
I'm quite okay with the Infinito package so no migration for me.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2011
aieromon:

I'm quite okay with the Infinito package so no migration for me.
It all depend on how well you understand the flexi plan. To be honest, I have been calling at 0.0 naira when the flexi is 99% in my location. I still swap my plans when the % is not up to 99. I do normally go back to infinito, register the glo number and call at 2k/s. This is what I'm always doing.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2011
With flexi plan, your glo 2 glo calls now fluctuates between N1/minute to N12/minute. Your other calls is still 25k/sec (N15/minute). I think flexi is far better than infinito on glo calls.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by aieromon(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
Like i said before,I'm okay with the Infinito package.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by zenus(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
Can one activate this on iphone?
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by chakaz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
Will be waiting for more testimonies (good or bad) before I try anything!
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2011
zenus:

Can one activate this on iphone?
As long as you can set cell info or info message 'ON' on your iphone. Dial *135*1# now.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2011
chakaz:

Will be waiting for more testimonies (good or bad) before I try anything!
There is nothing like good or bad testimony you will hear. The reason is simple. On infinito, your calls are charged at N15/minute across all network, but, on flexi, your calls to other network are charged at N15/minute, while your glo 2 glo calls fluctuates between N1/minute to N12/minute, depending on the percentage (%) shown on your screen. Anyway, this is what I usually do while preparing to make glo calls, when flexi is not up to 99%. I will migrate to infinito special, register the glo number I want to call, then, make my call at 2k/s (N1.20/min). When true, I ll come back again to flexi. This is how I make my glo calls now. If you need more clarifications, drop your glo number here and I will call you.umber I want to call, then, make my call at 2k/s (N1.20/min). When true, I ll come back again to flexi. This is how I make my glo calls now. If you need more clarifications, drop your glo number here and I will call you.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
If you are on the glo Flexi Plan, below is what you pay and what you get in discount, for every glo 2 glo calls you make. It is a highly discounted offer from the glo network, to encourage her subscribers.
How I wish all the GSM networks in Nigeria, will emulate glo. Glo, a true African BRAND promoted by the African Spirit.

Glo Flexi % Glo2Glo Pay Glo2Glo Discount (Gain) Glo 2 Other Network
20% N12/Min N3 N15/Min
30% N10.50/Min N4.50 N15/Min
40% N9/Min N6 N15/Min
50% N7.50/Min N7.50 N15/Min
60% N5/Min N9 N15/Min
70% N4.50/Min N10.50 N15/Min
80% N3/Min N12 N15/Min
90% N1.50/Min N13.50 N15/Min
95% N0.75k/Min N14.25 N15/Min
99% N0.15k/Min N14.85 N15/Min
Happy calling and happy saving on all your glo to glo calls.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2011
This d fact about Glo Flexi. Glo flexi does not affect ur currect package. U can register and deregister at any time. If u are infinito & u registered 4 flexi, ur package becomes Flexi infinito1 or 2. Flexi has tarrif of 30k/sec or #18/min with minimum of 1k/sec depending on ur %tage(upto 99%). To register, dial *132*1#. To deregister, dial *135*9#. Tariff info, dial *135*3#. For account info, dial *135*8#.
Remember, to enable or on d broadcast message or cell info on ur phone to to see d %tage discount on ur phone.e to to see d %tage discount on ur phone.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2011
EUGENE4GOO:

This d fact about Glo Flexi. Glo flexi does not affect your currect package. U can register and deregister at any time. If u are infinito & u registered 4 flexi, your package becomes Flexi infinito1 or 2. Flexi has tarrif of 30k/sec or #18/min with minimum of 1k/sec depending on your %tage(upto 99%). To register, dial *132*1#. To deregister, dial *135*9#. Tariff info, dial *135*3#. For account info, dial *135*8#.
Remember, to enable or on d broadcast message or cell info on your phone to to see d %tage discount on your phone.e to to see d %tage discount on your phone.
naijatoday:

To deregister, dial *135*9#
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2011
Glo Flexi is d best especially Glo 2 Glo calls. I loaded #100 yesterday and I have called upto 15mins glo to glo call, my balance is still remaining.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2011
Glo Flexi
Flexi is a revolutionary
prepaid dynamic tariff
plan that offers
unprecedented
discounts to
subscribers anytime,
anywhere in Nigeria.
Customers can enjoy up
to 99% discount on calls
made, depending on the
time of day and
geographical location of
the customer.
Customers can talk for
as low as 1K/sec.
Activation Steps
Enable the cell
broadcast feature on
your phone to enable
you receive information
on the discount
available at your current
location at anytime.
Dial USSD code *135*1#
to register.
You are now ready to
make calls to loved
ones and business
associates on the Glo
network at the
discount rates displayed
on your phone at the
time of making the call.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
CELL BROADCAST ON
VARIOUS HANDSETS
Subscribers are free to
register or unregister
from Glo Flexi at any
time.
Menu option Message
1 Register
2 Info
3 Tariffs
4 Service Info
5 Help
8 My Info
9 Deregister
Code Function Actual message text
1 Register “Welcome to Glo Flexi.
Dial *135*4# for
information on how to
set up your handset.”
2 Info “Flexi allows you to
receive discounts on
calls made to Glo
customers. Discounts
change by area and
time of day.”
3 Tariffs “Your tariff is ?? K/
second (?? K/second
for F&F), with a
minimum tariff of 1K/
second.
4 Service Info “Cell Broadcast/Service
Area Info (Channel 50),
displays the discount on
your handset. Turn this
on by going to the
Messages menu on your
phone.”
5 Help “Dial 121 for customer
care, this is a free call.”
8 My Info “Your tariff plan is: ?
Glo Flexi. Your number
is: ??.”
9 De-
registration “You are now on .
Dial *135*1# to join Glo
Flexi again.”
GLO FLEXI
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
@EUGENE4GOO, thank you for the analysis you provided, but, I think, the glo flexi does not work that way. After reading your post, this is the experiment I make today on the glo flexi plan. At 40%, I called at 0.18k/s. At 80%, I called at 0.06k/s. At 90%, I called at 0.03k/s. At 95%, I called at 0.02k/s. At 99%, I called at 0.00K/s, while 25k/s was charged for off-net calls. So, from the above, there is nothing like 30k/s (N18/min) on the glo flexi. Take care. like 30k/s (N18/min) on the glo flexi. Take care.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2011
luluosas:

@EUGENE4GOO, thank you for the analysis you provided, but, I think, the glo flexi does not work that way. After reading your post, this is the experiment I make today on the glo flexi plan. At 40%, I called at 0.18k/s. At 80%, I called at 0.06k/s. At 90%, I called at 0.03k/s. At 95%, I called at 0.02k/s. At 99%, I called at 0.00K/s, while 25k/s was charged for off-net calls. So, from the above, there is nothing like 30k/s (N18/min) on the glo flexi. Take care. like 30k/s (N18/min) on the glo flexi. Take care.
Your research is wrong. I also did research b4 i came up with that fact. Get it right, to check ur tariff on Glo Flexi, dial *135*3#. This what u will get," Your tariff is 30k/sec with a minimum tariff of 1K/sec". The percentage off is being calculated base on 30k/sec. Since they will never give u below 20%, it means that any call glo lines is spent below #15/min while other calls 2 other networks still remain 25k/sec. Thanks .
[quote][/quote]
Your research is wrong. I also did research b4 i came up with that fact. Get it right, to check ur tariff on Glo Flexi, dial *135*3#. This what u will get," Your tariff is 30k/sec with a minimum tariff of 1K/sec". The percentage off is being calculated base on 30k/sec. Since they will never give u below 20%, it means that any call glo lines is spent below #15/min while other calls 2 other networks still remain 25k/sec. Thanks
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
EUGENE4GOO:

Your research is wrong. I also did research b4 i came up with that fact. Get it right, to check your tariff on Glo Flexi, dial *135*3#. This what u will get," Your tariff is 30k/sec with a minimum tariff of 1K/sec". The percentage off is being calculated base on 30k/sec. Since they will never give u below 20%, it means that any call glo lines is spent below #15/min  while other calls 2 other networks still remain 25k/sec. Thanks

We are not trying to make competition out of this, we are only trying to put the records straight. I have been a lover of glo, and no matter how bad, or worse their services will be tomorrow, I will stick with them. Now, look at this scenario. If the calculated percentage % on the glo flexi, is equal to 30k/s (18/min), then, a call at 40% ought to be billed at 1.80k/s, as against the 0.18k/s, which I was charged. The bottom line of what I am trying to prove is that, no glo 2 glo calls is charge at 30k/s, on the flexi plan. Again, what will you say about the 0.00K/s at 99%? I made a call of 31min 34sec (1,894 seconds) this morning, while glo charged me N0.00 on the call. In other word, it was a 100% free call. Have you noticed this in your area as well? Have a nice day.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by Sike(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2011
How come nobody has mention their SMS CHARGE? Pls how do ther charge for sms both on & off - net?
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2011
Sike:

How come nobody has mention their SMS CHARGE? Pls how do ther charge for sms both on & off - net?
SMS on glo flexi is charged at 8 naira across all network in Nigeria, while international sms is 15 naira.
Re: Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff by luluosas(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
You can also register one special glo number to call @1k/s (60k/min) on the glo flexi plan. Dial *101*1*glonumber# to register the number you want. You can as well use this to call all glo lines at 1k/s. To do this, simply go back to Infinito plan by dialing (*100*9*1#), register the glo number and then, return back to glo flexi plan (*135*1#). It is that simple. Happy calling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transfer Airtime From One Network To Another / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) / Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.