Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 (38775 Views)

2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot.. / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale / nokia su-33w tv receiver update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by ceejay80s(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
Last weekend ball hot on dstv mobile SS10, now i know say i no waste money buy N79. Man united and chelsea una sorry o!
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by Ozegbe(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
dstv say dem go move all man u match to cartoon network until dey stop playing like kids
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
Last weekend ball hot on dstv mobile SS10, now i know say i no waste money buy N79. Man united and chelsea una sorry o!
dstv say dem go move all man u match to cartoon network until dey stop playing like kids

see them, arsenal fans. (trophyless club) cool
The Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver still they available shaa.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by spacyzuma(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
Wow!! Been a long time since I visited here. I just read all the comments.

Well, about a month ago I flashed my N8 with the leaked Symbian Belle firmware. I was able to install the Mobile TV app without problems, but whenever I open it the whole phone hangs. So I havent been able to watch dstv using my Tv headset. I won't sell it sha.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
spacyzuma:

Well, about a month ago I flashed my N8 with the leaked Symbian Belle firmware. I was able to install the Mobile TV app without problems, but whenever I open it the whole phone hangs. So I havent been able to watch dstv using my Tv headset. I won't sell it sha.

Same here.I don't think the app is compatible with Belle.I had to downgrade to Anna to watch DSTV mobile but I'm upgrading back to Belle as soon as my subscription expires.

Can you send me a mail?

Thanks.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2011

well what can i say but sorry, i updated to anna on my N8 yesterday. i've been trying since then to use the mobile tv app but keeps on saying tv temporarily unavailable, wish i didn't update. will do everything within my power to make sure i get my tv back. by the way wise choice about the headset.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
you can try uninstalling the app then installing it back make sure you dont download the app from any other source except from the nokia store. goodluck.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by ceejay80s(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
marleygab:

you can try uninstalling the app then installing it back make sure you dont download the app from any other source except from the nokia store. goodluck.
which of the tv apps worked on ur n8 with the su-33w? is it the one for s60v5 or the one for s^3? was ur phone on anna or belle or the default operating system,when it worked
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by malikalhaj: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
Ceejay, were u for see say su-33 de work wiv n8
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by ceejay80s(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
malikalhaj:

Ceejay, were u for see say su-33 de work wiv n8
u no see say all my talk carry question mark? na marleygab talk am,check page 3,me i no doubt am but if i no see proof,i no fit believe,if u check all my post in season 1 of tgis thread,i dey upload pix as proof, so, marleygab ver to u grin
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by Ozegbe(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
@aieromon is belle dat cool? is the microsoft one note, sharepoint present in belle cos i heard mcosoft want to produce native ms word ms powerpoint and excel for nokia.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by spacyzuma(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
The mobile TV app worked perfectly when my N8 was running PR1.2 and symbian Anna. It is yet to work with symbian Belle. But I'm gonna try the uninstalling and reinstalling it from Nokia store soon.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2011
which of the tv apps worked on your n8 with the su-33w? is it the one for s60v5 or the one for s^3? was your phone on anna or belle or the default operating system,when it worked

the one for s60v5 did not even open atall atall. so i guess its the S^3 cause they only got one mobile TV app on the store. Baba CJ you are still the master.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
and my phone was on S^3 when i was using the app
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by Nsi4real: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by Nsi4real: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
Bros i want buy nokia tv headset for my e6 any body ready to sell pls let me know rite away 4 really need it and .in Akwa ibom state there is DVBH signal but nt stable. But amost it ok to watch movies,match, So

Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by ceejay80s(m): 4:04am On Oct 27, 2011
marleygab:

the one for s60v5 did not even open atall atall. so i guess its the S^3 cause they only got one mobile TV app on the store. Baba CJ you are still the master.
i no be master,all of us dey learn for here! Somebody called me yestaday and he said he has N8 and su-33w, i sent the mobile tv app for s^3 which i got from aieromon,he has installed it ,the tv app connects with the su-33w but no channels,samething with aieromon and spacyzuma and all others in every site i've visited, so. Tell us how ur own manage work?
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by ceejay80s(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2011
Nsi4real:

Bros i want buy nokia tv headset for my e6 any body ready to sell pls let me know rite away 4 really need it and .in Akwa ibom state there is DVBH signal but nt stable. But amost it ok to watch movies,match, So
call my number,i know persom wey get 3 new, 07032659200, 08028789799
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2011
@Ozegbe
Anna is nothing compared to Belle.Its still unofficial so no Microsoft input for now@Ozegbe
Anna is nothing compared to Belle.Its still unofficial so no Microsoft input for now
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2011
@marleygab
I need pictures to confirm your statement that you can receive TV signals on the Nokia N8 via the su-33w device.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by ceejay80s(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2011
aieromon:

@marleygab
I need pictures to confirm your statement that you can receive TV signals on the Nokia N8 via the su-33w device.
chikina
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by Ozegbe(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
i usually dont doubt easily because in the world of IT there is no limit to variations on usage. but maryleb post screen sht of ur n8 running it with dat to clear the air. as ceejay clearly stated we are all here to learn.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2011

The Nokia TV receiver works exactly like the headset, it is even better than the TV headset cause its way cheaper and it is wireless(no cable discomfort) i've still got a couple left.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
i no be master,all of us dey learn for here! Somebody called me yestaday and he said he has N8 and su-33w, i sent the mobile tv app for s^3 which i got from aieromon,he has installed it ,the tv app connects with the su-33w but no channels,samething with aieromon and spacyzuma and all others in every site i've visited, so. Tell us how your own manage work?

@marleygab
chikina

@ceejay80s abeg calm down no be fight. all the n8s that i've installed the TV app and used the su33w device on worked perfectly well. Nokia themselves have categorically stated that the device is compatible with N8. i'll definitely be posting pics of one of the N8 i installed the mobile TV app on ASAP just to clear the air
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by Nsi4real: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
You that have dstv reciever leave, give me ur yahoomail and user name on facebook let talk mind is nsi4real, pls thank u post it let talk over there

Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by ceejay80s(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2011
who get nokia n8 or any other s^3 phone,wey dey stay near surulere,fit bring am come my bunk make we do practical for 12hrs and see if its really compatible with nokia su-33w tv receiver
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by Nsi4real: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
Why not, if s60 app does work on anna, so as live tv su 33w will work anna(N8) OR symbain^3 .4 me i like headset own cause u dont hav 2 carry 2thing or charging 2 battry . And using headset saves space, use it no charging d headset and it make sense. Than holing 2 harvy things phone and sw in ur packet. but anyhow any 1 i see i go buy, cause su33w work on E6. So what next. Pls keep me posted if u hav a cheap su 33w to sell,
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by femo7(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
@all,

since MTN started charging for dstv mobile service, i have been unable to subscribe for any of the 3 packages even while i had enough credit to be deducted for the package.

I use a Nokia N77. Each time I try to subscribe, it prompts me with a message that I have the package already. I had reset my phone to factory settings several times and even 'hard formatted' the phone all to no avail.

Can anyboby tell me what to do to be able to subscribe for any of the 3 packages successfully?
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
@all,

since MTN started charging for dstv mobile service, i have been unable to subscribe for any of the 3 packages even while i had enough credit to be deducted for the package.

I use a Nokia N77. Each time I try to subscribe, it prompts me with a message that I have the package already. I had reset my phone to factory settings several times and even 'hard formatted' the phone all to no avail.

Can anyboby tell me what to do to be able to subscribe for any of the 3 packages successfully?

For a while the TV packages were not available on MTN, i recall calling them then and inquiring, the guy i spoke to said they were having technical issues. but yesterday when i branched to their office in E-Center yaba to table my N8 wahala they said it started working that same day. so may be you can try again
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
You that have dstv reciever leave, give me your yahoomail and user name on facebook let talk mind is nsi4real, pls thank u post it let talk over there

you can Email marleygabinternational@yahoo.com or call 08035509811.
Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 by marleygab(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
THE NOKIA SU33-W TV RECEIVER IS STILL AVAILABLE. . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . FOR NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / How To Load One Recharge Card Twice!!! / Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.