Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) (126338 Views)

Say Goodbye To 4G, Welcome 5G- The New Definition Of Faster Browsing / How To Unlock Your 3g Modem & Browse Universal / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by jovoodoo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
I’ve discovered from using many nigerian forums that a lot of people are not getting maximum speeds from their 3g usb internet modems and that is including myself. Because of this problem i embarked on a personal research to find a remedy for this problem.
I first of all discovered that the problem was not entirely that of the network operators; Why? Well 3g usb modems were first of all designed for mobility and portability and not for quality reception. That is why when you look at the side of your usb modem you will find an opening for an external antenna.
The fact that the city you live in has 3g coverage doesn’t necessarily mean you will be getting quality reception or any reception at all. A major factor you have to put into consideration is how close to a 3g enabled mast your current location is. The closer you are to a 3g enabled mast the better your reception. You can try this out for yourself ; if you have poor signals where you live,take your laptop and modem to an area where a 3g mast of your network operator is located and compare the signals you’ll get there. I discovered this while i was staying in lagos. The area where i was staying then was littered with masts. All the network operators(glo, mtn, airtel, starcomms , etisalat) had masts near my house. So i had quality reception from all the modems i was using. But when i’d go visit my friends in other areas they’d complain about their internet connections and so on. I too started complaining when i moved from that area. But by now i had figured out what the problem was. Instead of complaining about the operators and changing modems everyday i decided to work out solutions myself.
I will be revealing these discoveries of how to boost your 3g usb modem reception. You can visit my blog www. surfbooster. . com for the solutions; i have more than 10 videos, with lots of pics too. And best of all they’re all free. It would be a sin to charge you for this as the solutions i got , i got for free.
I will try and upload them here in the forum when i find time from my busy schedule. CHEERS!!!

1 Share

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by jovoodoo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
This method I refer to as the sieve method.

What you'll need; (see pic below)

A sieve(the bigger the better)
usb cable
usb 3g modem
Aluminium Foil(optional but makes for stronger signal)

Make a slit at the bottom of your sieve;big enough to fit your usb modem cable(see pics) and then connect your usb modem to the cable.

Next wrap the sieve with aluminium foil, and voila!!! what do you get? A mini satellite dish. The same principle behind a satellite dish is the same principle at work here. the aim is to converge the signal towards the center of the sieve hence making for a stronger reception for your 3g modem.

You can watch the video below for a better clarification.

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDVydiiBfiE[/flash]

1 Like

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2011
nice one bro. my question is will it enhance my signal strength for my MTN fastlink 3G? how can i make my sieve stand while browsing and how do i extend my MTN usb cable? Tnx
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by gigabytes: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
Good thinking @jovoodooo
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by jovoodoo(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

nice one bro. my question is will it enhance my signal strength for my MTN fastlink 3G? how can i make my sieve stand while browsing and how do i extend my MTN usb cable? Tnx

Yes you can use it with your MTN fast link modem and yes it WILL enhance your signal; just be sure to move it round the house to find out the area with the strongest signal.

To make your sieve stand either you prop it up with an object for example you can place it between two big/thick books which should prop it up or(this is what i do) you can take it near a window and find a way to fasten it to your burglary proof 'cos it needs to be steady. Also you can use a little rope to hang it as in one of the videos below

You can buy an extension cable from any computer store; just tell them that you need to extend your usb cable. shouldn't cost more than 400 bucks(Lagos)

gigabytes:

Good thinking @jovoodooo

Tnks bro
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by jovoodoo(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2011
Another modification of method above

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fIZEePXM10[/flash]

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj4cEshs1VI[/flash]

NOTE: you don't need to tamper with your modem as in this video below

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u9Czty9Wn4[/flash]

VISIT WWW.SURFBOOSTER. FOR MORE
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by jovoodoo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2011
This method uses an ordinary cd. it doesn't need to be new or even working. Even a scratched cd will do.

Also you don't need to attach the cd directly as in the video, you can first attach your usb cabe then attach your modem and the cd at the other end.

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TjvNYx_rM[/flash]
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by Saddam: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
Get a more reliable plug and play antenna Kit

This Solution Supports all 3G/WCDMA/HSPA+/EVDO

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by Saddam: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
3G router Solution
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by websales: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2012
Instock

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by kikirfsupplier: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2012
The above is very help picture.Nice!!

There are several ways to booster the signal by GSM booster repeater with dipole antenna,celling omin antenna,Yagi antenna.

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by kikirfsupplier: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2012
This high gain antenna comes with longer cable terminated in [url]rf coax connector SMA http://www.rfsupplier.com/connector-c-148_30.html[/url] is very good and strong to booster the signal.

It is easy for a fixed, outdoor installation.Normally this antenna mounted with a U-bolt that allows you to fit it to mount it.

A good Yagi antenna will improve cellular voice reception and can be used with our universal [url]adapter http://www.rfsupplier.com/adapters-c-22.html [/url] for improved voice reception.
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by Justicemarv(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
MONEY IS NOT THE ULTIMATE
WHAT IS GOTTEN FREE SHOULD BE GIVEN FREE OF CHARGE, THAT'S MY LIFE PRINCIPLE!

MTN cracked sim for UNLIMITED free browsing + JAMB 2013 Runs slated for Saturday 27th.
Get these offer for free @ +2347064474290
facebook.com/justicemarv.ict

2go user name: Justicemarv

WHAT IS GOTTEN FREE SHOULD BE GIVEN FREE OF CHARGE, THAT'S MY LIFE PRINCIPLE!
MONEY IS NOT THE ULTIMATE
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by RapidBTS: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2013
ANTENNA GSM / DCS / UMTS
External antenna with directional characteristics.

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by abefeglobal: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
whats the price of the antenna

1 Like

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by RapidBTS: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
abefeglobal: whats the price of the antenna

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by cutetotalk: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wireless 3G Booster

Call 08067718031
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by cutetotalk: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
In stock

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by Justicemarv(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2013
I have really not seen such a free yet legal call cracker before. Lately, i saw it at www.justicemarv.com/freecall/
AND I WAS AMAZED!
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by RapidBTSNG: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2013
...Router

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by RapidBTS: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
In Stock

Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by Justicemarv(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
J-TECH SERVICES keeps you updated at all times with the latest news. Get the latest news here

BEFORE THEN, THIS IS WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:
->I will develop a professional website that suites your career
->I will develop a bulk SMS website + SMS credits for you
->I will teach you XHTM, CSS, PHP, MYSQL
-> I will teach you the easiest way to develop a website
->I will create a wordpress, PHP, Joomla!, SMF, HDM forum/CMS for you
->I will teach you measures to hack and protect your website
->I will teach you genuine online money making strategy
->I will teach you hacking tips
->I will counsel you on the simple but yet powerful ways to make money online and offline
->I would create a cartoon/art copy of yourself
->I will create a video of you for you.
-> I will create an animated wallpaper of your photo for your phone/computer
->I will edit/redesign your photo with 10+ creative different looks
->I will advertise your product and drive more customers to you
->I will teach you any of the above and keep making money

More info here
justicemarv .com

About Me?
Justicemarv (Justice Marvellous) a developer, programmer, highflier, creative thinker began his ICT career at the age of 10.
Served in various ICT Institutions, trained and mentored ICT student in both lecture and seminar ground.

COMPUTER SKILLS:
Advanced computer knowledge using Operating Systems/Windows, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Fireworks, Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Internet Utility), Repairs and Maintenance (Desktop/Laptop), XHTML, CSS, MYSQL, FrontPage and DreamWeaver.

Happy to have you reading my post.

Your friend,
JUSTICEMARV
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by jocund0: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
pls can i browse with laptop with only usb modem. I am newbie
Re: How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) by dpfaces(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Have u ever thought of knowing lots and few other nigerian student from other schools?
creating a connecting, most for current and future purpose?
Do you want to meet other nigerian student near and afar.
finally, u can.
Join the growing social network.
U never can tell, who u could meet...
Check this social network below:
www.dpfaces.com

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phones Prices Database / Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.