Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Whats Are The Differences Between Twitter And Facebook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Whats Are The Differences Between Twitter And Facebook (797 Views)

Major Differences Between Windows 7 And Windows 8 / Hack Yahoo,gmail,hotmail And Facebook Username And Password / Pls Help,''unable To Open My Yahoo And Facebook Acccts'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Are The Differences Between Twitter And Facebook by unite4real: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
I need to know the major differences between these two social network
Re: Whats Are The Differences Between Twitter And Facebook by iGuru1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
well, thats a nice question.
I will also like to know if you have used these site frequently, because you don't ask such question if you have accounts with these websites, you will know the similar differences.
To my own knowledge, they are all the same, the differences are how you use them.
Re: Whats Are The Differences Between Twitter And Facebook by femi4: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2011
i-Guru:

well, thats a nice question.
I will also like to know if you have used these site frequently, because you don't ask such question if you have accounts with these websites, you will know the similar differences.
To my own knowledge, they are all the same, the differences are how you use them.
No two social networks are the same.They r all unique in their own way. Facebook is more flexible and interesting than twitter.Twitter restrict your movement as a follower
Re: Whats Are The Differences Between Twitter And Facebook by jikez: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2011
check this out http://9jaknow.tk/

(1) (Reply)

Gps, 2tb External Harddisk, Satellite Imagery, Gis / 7 Most Popular Skype Alternatives You Will Love / Tweak Ware Vpn V4 Average Dlimk Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.