Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas (1639 Views)

50 Cent Says Bullet Lodged In His Tongue Is “great For Oral S*x” / Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / Kanye West Hits Koko Concert In London Right After Performing With Jay-z At Vmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by younghoodi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2007
Kanye West's Graduation is proving to be quite the bear. The album leads with 781,000 copies sold over the 603,000 moved by 50 Cent's Curtis according to projections, Billboard reports. "It's just a few days out," Fiddy told the news outlet, qualifying the numbers. He said the music industry "would consider me to be a hip-hop favorite because of my sales history, and people like to root for the underdog." He also took some time Thursday to sound off about Sunday's VMAs on New York's Hot 97, saying he was shorted compared to 'Ye — even though West has also been complaining he didn't get enough airtime during the show. Fif also managed to take a swipe at his record label, Interscope, during the VMA rant: "As far as the VMAs were concerned, Kanye received the upper hand. I ain't going to front. He had four looks — his song 'Stronger,' his new record 'Good Life,' he had a performance with Soulja Boy, 'Crank [That],' and then he came out with me. So I feel like Def Jam is doing a better job of promoting the CD than Interscope. Interscope is just relying on my base and the actual music. I was on the VMAs for one minute and 20 seconds. I should've just stayed home." ,

Re: 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by A40(m): 12:23am On Sep 16, 2007
Yet another lame ass excuse from a lame ass nigga
Re: 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by Ndipe(m): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2007
What some people may not realize that the supposed feud between 50 cents and Kanye West was a publicity stunt. West told a journalist so.
Re: 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by 9ja4eva: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2007
50 cent is too lame.Accept defeat dawg
Re: 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by youngdigi(m): 12:18am On Dec 04, 2007
goodness mercy, this is sooooo last year's news
Re: 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by worldbest(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2007
Thing is no matter how much u hate 50 u cant ignore his flows.Cant even compare kanye wiv him.
Re: 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by 9ja4eva: 3:58am On Dec 04, 2007
Kanye has more flows than 50
Re: 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by worldbest(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2007
Hell no.50 aint perfect though.But kanye certainly not upto him.Simple y'al should stop hatin'
Re: 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by 9ja4eva: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2007
Normal 50 fan
Re: 50 Cent Says Kanye West 'received The Upper Hand' At Vmas by anusule(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2007
iLIKE KanYe, he's better, but 50ty's rapstyle ain't lame,

(1) (Reply)

****the Chemical Battle***** / Psquare Game Over Videos : Watch Here / How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.