Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government (39759 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ManirBK: 10:19am On Mar 27
I just received my own share of One bag of Rice and one bag of Millet from Kebbi state Goverment Palliatives.
According to the Governor, another batch of palliatives was being expected from the Federal Government. God bless Nigeria

previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8038244/kebbi-governor-idris-distributes-12bn

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Babangidapikin: 10:47am On Mar 27
Enjoy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ManirBK: 10:52am On Mar 27
Babangidapikin:
Enjoy
Nagode

17 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Omihanifa: 10:56am On Mar 27
grin that's your own national cake

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ManirBK: 10:59am On Mar 27
Omihanifa:
grin that's your own national cake
true talk bro but some were given half bag of Rice and half bag of Millet or GuineaCorn thats not fair why not full bag!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by frankmoney(m): 11:19am On Mar 27
Lol... nigeria ... give person half bag of rice call am palliative .

Why politicians have billions

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 11:19am On Mar 27
Wailers over to you abi why any LP senators or rep members no try this kind thing??and why can’t obi do this in amabla but will do eye service in the north dumb man his people no get water he Dey donate boreholes for north...north go be like ..who send this one

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Whyme24(m): 11:20am On Mar 27
Ok
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by mmadu5(m): 11:20am On Mar 27
you got two bags? enjoyment things oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Angelfrost(m): 11:20am On Mar 27
Okay... Good one.

Southerners, how far with una own palliatives?!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Fatbam005: 11:20am On Mar 27
How this one take solve problems on ground

39 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by johnog4sure: 11:20am On Mar 27
hunger. APC supporters pls read this anecdote

"Stalin once ripped all the feathers off a live chicken as a lesson to his followers," it says. "He then set the chicken on the floor a short distance away. The chicken was bloodied and suffering immensely, yet, when Stalin began to toss some bits of wheat toward the chicken it followed him around."
Stalin then purportedly told his followers: "This is how easy it is to govern stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain you cause them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat once in a while."

I think we need to re-educate northerners and APC supporters.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Paparazzi109: 11:20am On Mar 27
4 how long will it b sufficient for u

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Kornfusedman: 11:20am On Mar 27
Enjoy wella!!!
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Windblown2much: 11:21am On Mar 27
Na all these no wan still make una get sense by voting in good leaders.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Watianoengineer(m): 11:21am On Mar 27
If Peter Obi had won that election by now he would be saving federal government money like he did in Anambra without any concern for the sufferings of the people. Here is Tinubu easing the pains of Nigerians through many interventions and Agricultural policies.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by kerry57: 11:21am On Mar 27
APC member na him u be abi? I learnt from people there that it's only shared among party faithfuls and people wey sabi who sabi govt officials. All the friends I have in Kebbi hasn't gotten anything yet even those wey sabi person is still expecting.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by callmevirus(m): 11:21am On Mar 27
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Until it reaches our own side then I will have something to say

5 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by WIZGUY69(m): 11:21am On Mar 27
Why will you collect palliatives from Nigerian Government? Are you Almajiri?

4 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by VinnyBaba: 11:21am On Mar 27
Useless APC govt sharing Palliatives to citizens, like biscuits to children in a Retreat. undecided sad

9 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by handsomeyinka(m): 11:21am On Mar 27
Great..Enjoy it.

Don't forget to help the needy if you can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by HugoBoss10(m): 11:21am On Mar 27
Evil government, I refuse to be poor and can never be counted among the poor.
God forbid cool cool cool

20 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Fatbam005: 11:21am On Mar 27
This is how they continue to keep us at their mercy. Na to celebrate begin now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by andy244: 11:22am On Mar 27
Very shameful for Nigeria. If not for economic olodos on sit of power.

11 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Hollyharjii: 11:22am On Mar 27
k
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Skillsnigeria: 11:22am On Mar 27
That's good
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by PerfectStranger(m): 11:22am On Mar 27
handsomeyinka:
Great..Enjoy it.

Don't forget to help the needy if you can.
Needy wan help needy?

12 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Seefinish: 11:22am On Mar 27
What are you going to use to cook it?

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by TimiCACboss: 11:22am On Mar 27
congratulations

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Kingpele(m): 11:22am On Mar 27
Enjoy it while it's last but sincerely palliatives are just like first aid given to a victim of Accident b4 taking him to hospital...the permanent solution to this crises is for government at all level to invest more in agricultural programmes and infrastructure...so that we can produce food that we consume....

3 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Davehasmadeit(m): 11:23am On Mar 27
The governor put his image on the palliative as if he paid for it with his on pocket. It is your right and u deserve it. He should be the one to thank you instead.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by meolaniyi(m): 11:23am On Mar 27
Its a shame, Nigerians a happy that the politicians who are meant to makes things work for the citizens are now sharing food with the picure of governor on it.

This is a shame

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Cooked Warri Plantain Peppersoup (ukodo) / A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.