Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,696 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner (13440 Views)

Police Arrest Baby Factory Owner In Cross River, Rescue Pregnant Women, Children / Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Nemere2020: 7:19pm On May 20
A sixty-three-year-old woman, Chinyere Nkwocha, has been arrested for operating a baby factory in Abia State.

The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), said the baby factory was uncovered by the Department of State Services (DSS), Abia State Command.

Ten victims were rescued from Umunkwa village, located in the Umuafai Ndume Ibeku area of Umuahia North Local Government, Abia State where Nkwocha operates.

The victims, aged between one and 24 years, included seven young girls, six of whom are pregnant, one lactating mother, and two boys who are minors.

NAPTIP said the suspects and the victims have been handed over to its Abia State Liaison Office for further investigation and appropriate action.

The Director-General of NAPTIP, Prof. Fatima Waziri–Azi, expressed concern over the increasing incidences of the buying and selling of babies and the proliferation of baby factories across the country.

She said in recent times, there have been alarming reports and public outcry regarding the sale of babies and the existence of facilities specializing in trapping young girls, recruiting men to impregnate them, and subsequently selling the babies after delivery.

Waziri-Azi in a statement by the Communication Officer of the agency, Adekoye Vincent, stated that the factories operate covertly and prey on the desperation and vulnerability of unsuspecting victims.

She said the operators of the factory often lure people with promises of financial gain or false assurances of care and support.

The Director-General, while commending the Abia State Command of the DSS for the successful operation, urged the public, especially parents, to be vigilant and ensure that their wards do not fall victim.

She also encouraged communities to continue collaborating with Law Enforcement Agencies in combating the crime by reporting all cases of human trafficking to NAPTIP through its toll-free number, 0703 0000 203, or short code 627 (MTN & AIRTEL Only).
https://thenigerialawyer.com/naptip-rescues-10-victims-from-baby-factory-in-abia-arrests-suspect-chinyere-nkwocha/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2pMUbUzPUHZuv3F5BJ6sanJm9MJER_pyrkNbC7EWD_0a50ibjtb3HFT8s_aem_Ael--cvaSVH5_LDmdHrgql3AfHtxdWrRA9eqN-VgadeFYZ4uDO_O8dhXD--qYVqeg_K-4yS-zf8-l70GG5Wzo5Um

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Phelix111(m): 7:56pm On May 20
Igbo Amaka

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by helinues: 7:56pm On May 20
Toh

Baby factory in this century?

That one high pass Mount Everest oo

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by jjflyj11: 7:56pm On May 20
Oops….Crime is all over Nigeria, there are baby factories in all 36 states in Nigeria…Abeg enough of roasting each other on nairaland, Yoruba ppl leave Igbo alone, Igbo leave Yoruba too…I first got introduced to nairaland in 2007, registered my first acct around 2008, was active till 2013-14 when Igbo/yoruba madness started…Enough Abeg let us enjoy our educative nairaland…Shame on bigots…I am full Yoruba boy and I have got my things against Igbo ppl, but I think they should forgive and we should too…Seun needs to do something about it.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by samdaisi: 7:57pm On May 20
H
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by oz4real83(m): 7:57pm On May 20
When some are thinking of investing on poultry farming, piggery, fish farming, some others are investing on "human farming" 🤣

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Phelix111(m): 7:57pm On May 20
Welldone Next!
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by timilehin007(m): 7:58pm On May 20
I'm not surprised...they are peculiar to that and doing hard drugs in the east...
As south west is peculiar to skull mining and internet fraud
The north is peculiar to banditry and terrorism..
The whole nation is just in a mess ...
The south south are peculiar with militancy and dangerous cultism activities
I no pick side ...all the tribes for Nigeria bad and all in a big security mess..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by CommonSense1967: 7:58pm On May 20
Watch as Pandora pathological liar Obi will act like he didn't see or hear about this baby factory news.
If this should happen in the North, the Agulu conman will be posting rubbish trash about education, governance, and poverty in the North.

The IPOb terrorist HERO BEER Bitter soul-sore loser is a fraud.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by LexngtonSteele: 7:58pm On May 20
grin

I need to drop my CV in these baby factories.

Just Google my name and find out why.

Since IGR in SE is the lowest nationwide, why can't FG just allow them to export children to neighbouring countries to earn some foreign exchange ? cheesy

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by YorubaLord: 7:58pm On May 20
sad
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by LexngtonSteele: 7:59pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:
One question for the Tribalistic trolls

If igbo girls are doing illegal baby factory
What of Yoruba women??
Let's call a spade a spade

Don't act like we are all innocent
This is evil and should be Condemned
Every tribe has fvcked up set of people

Igbo women have the monopoly on brothels across West Africa.

Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of them are Olosho.

You can cry but he's your god and he said so. That includes your mum, sisters and daughters. grin

I know you will cry tonight but ask your mum to swear by Amadioha how many Yoruba men mounted her... if it's less than 1,000, I owe you 10,000 USD wink

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by YoungLionken(m): 8:00pm On May 20
Kudos to the NAPTIP and NPF cool..

But I don't know why this particular vice is always practised in the east when it's supposed to be the north, given the early marriage, birth and childhood experience...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Epitome88: 8:00pm On May 20
Good
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Bubu4Sea: 8:00pm On May 20
haphizz57:
Ndi igbo at it again. Whatever dat has to do with TRAFFICKING & igbos are like 5 & 6. Drug Trafficking, Human Trafficking.....
Make dem do human ritual instead?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by zombieHUNTER: 8:00pm On May 20
haphizz57:
Ndi igbo at it again. Whatever dat has to do with TRAFFICKING & igbos are like 5 & 6. Drug Trafficking, Human Trafficking.....

Skulls are intact grin cheesy
LexngtonSteele:
grin

I need to drop my CV in these baby factories.

Just Google my name and find out why.

Werey
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by ASAPFERG: 8:00pm On May 20
Normal igborilla lifestyle grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by yarimo(m): 8:00pm On May 20
Development everywhere grin grin grin grin millionaires and billionaires everywhere 🤣🤣

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by rantingpigs: 8:01pm On May 20
angry
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Jonjam269: 8:01pm On May 20
In the land of the so called "billionaires" according to empty chest beaters.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by MightySparrow: 8:01pm On May 20
I knew it....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Reality3080: 8:01pm On May 20
Where is that igbo guy that said it is surrogacy n nobody is forcing them

Some people ehn, they will do stupid things n still find ways to justify it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by MightySparrow: 8:03pm On May 20
Jonjam269:
In the land of the so called "billionaires" according to empty chest beaters.

Na business nah! don't you remember billionaire Evans?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by sammirano2: 8:04pm On May 20
ibos and crime are very close even at 64

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by OriOko88(m): 8:04pm On May 20
undecided
Na dem dem. But to be frank ibo women are wicked ooo. Who on earth gave them the idea of m manufacturing babies using young girls and selling them for money.

If UK 's daily mail start their propaganda with this horrible baby factory news now,we go dey shout racism. Goshh undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Skillsnigeria: 8:05pm On May 20
Hmmm, una still dey do this evil business. The lord will deliver una grin

6 Likes

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:05pm On May 20
Hmmm
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by anonymous1759(m): 8:05pm On May 20
This is a big lie , NATIP are targeting the ibos. Everybody is Igbo land is a billionaire. They don’t cry Egbin pawa.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by ObongNkakad: 8:05pm On May 20
I'm just curious. The babies they sell, are they sold to couples who can't have kids or for rituals and other purposes?

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Motorcycle Robbers Who Spray Pepper On Victims In Lagos / The Story Of Gloria Okon, Nigeria’s Controversial Female Drug Smuggler / Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.