Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United (20189 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Arsenal: 59% (134 votes)
Manchested United: 40% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Cardiff Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 24th Nov 2013 / Arsene Wenger Frustrated By A Fan At The Emirate / The Emirate Miracle Tonite : 6th Of March : 6goals For Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by superstar1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2007
the die is cast o again.

the much awaited match between Arsenal and Manchester United is around the corner. with Chelsea mnd Liverpool almost falling by the way side (anything can still happen sha), the Emirate showdown will definately live up to the old billing of the Arsenal vs Manchester United clash of those days of Roy Keane,Viera, Henry etc which the dominance of chelsea in previous seasons as denied it of.

November 3rd will be the time for the likes of Wazza, Ronny, Scholesy , Apache to burn down the Emirate. even the most hardened and die hard supporters knows that the game is as good as being lost.

Honourable Jackal,
We shall definately have the last laugh over the Gaynners.i am sure they are going home trophyless again this season though they had Manchester United cup to console them last season, NOT AGAIN and NEVER AGAIN.

See u on the 3rd.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2007
AIG - Arsenal is great. Nov 3 is doomsday for Man.Utd fans all around the world thats for sure
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tkb417(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2007
Doomsday for you Gaynners. 2-0 in favour of United. Tevez and Rooney grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by salehm(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2007
tkb417:

Doomsday for you Gaynners. 2-0 in favour of United. Tevez and Rooney grin grin grin

TEVES SCORE A GOAL AGAINST ARSENAL shocked IMPOSSIBLE

UNITED WILL GUNNED DOWN @ THE EMIRATES SURELY COZ THE ARSENAL IS FILLED AMUNITIONS @ THE MOMENT
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
We dont pop no popcorn guns we have the big long machine gun dem we would stick a barrel in UTD'S mouth on that day
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eteteuduak(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2007
Who the Bleep are all these PMFs (Punk Mother Fuckers) Man disunited fans?

Don't all you ManU punks know that WE ARE GOING TO BE DIGGING U GUYS HARD FROM BEHIND COME 3RD NOV

FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE DID IT LAST SEASON AND WE ARE GOING TO BE DOING IT HARDER THIS SEASON PUNKS!!!!

I STICK TO THE GUN CAUSE I AM A GUNNER FOR LIFE
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tkb417(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
@salehm
The fast will be over then,so you will understand tevez can and will score grin grin grin
@A-40
U be correct Gaynner. sorry to disappoint you, we will collect the guns and will shoot you with the guns instead grin grin
@Ritchboi
allow people express themselves. haba, whats your own? u be umpire?
@eteteuduak
at first, i tot ur name read etteh, i wanted to shout thief. Neways, come back and sulk on the 4th. todays isnt the day to scream yet
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by superstar1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ritchboi

u need to add the world courtesy to your vocabulary. even if u lack it you dont need to display your folly in public.
i dont have tym for scrap and eggs heads like u.

if u want to tolk footie, tolk based on sensible analysis and facts.

i still maintain my stance that Assnal does not have any hiding place on the 3rd.

take it or leave it.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2007
Everybody has a right to his opinion but i know my Gunners will be way too strong for Scummies we are not planning on drawing nay losing at the Emirates so you Scummites should get ready for your funeral.Yall should get your black suits up MUFC will fall
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by jejelolatu(f): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2007
arsenal is looking good this season and based on that i should easily tip us to win but am willing to wait and see. shocked shocked shocked shocked

up gooners
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ayefele200(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
jejelolatu:

arsenal is looking good this season and based on that i should easily tip us to win but am willing to wait and see. shocked shocked shocked shocked

up gooners
hmmmmm, well its really exciting seeing ARSENAL topping the league but little bit sad they might have to vacate the seat for the known champion *CHELSEA*, mere looking @ the few games arsenal had played they really amazed me but nevertheless their days is gradually counting down, b4 everyone everybody knows its they are in the middle of the table, take my words for it
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2007
Chelsea? is that the name of a street or maybe a dry gin? we are talking of title contenders and not mid-table strugglers here
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ayefele200(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
A-40:

Chelsea? is that the name of a street or maybe a dry gin? we are talking of title contenders and not mid-table strugglers here
excuse me, ?, if i may ask who u be and who u dey support?,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eteteuduak(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2007
Last season we disgraced Man Disunited home and away. This season we shall tear them apart in every single game in England not just the premiership.

At the emirates and every football pitch in England Man disunited shall be disgraced!!!!!!!!!

I stick to the gun cause i am a [b]GUNNER FOR LIFE!!![

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Christino(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2007
I can only predict a day to the match depending on who's injured, suspended or whatever but the gunners are on fire right now and Tevez is in form for United. Presently, i'll say a draw.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Maxidoe(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2007
Sure i know it is going to be a battle of royals,but as an ardent Gunner fan and with our present form i don't see man United,Red devils or whatever they call themselves as a form of any threat,i sure know they are not leaving emirates with a point,they can scream,shout,and insult for all we care,it is all a sign of fear and anxiety,i must confess it is going to be a tough game,but one thing that i believe is man u cant leave emirates with a point.And a word of advise to some of the arrogant and uncultured fans whose mouth is menstruating,should leaen manners as it is neither thought nor bought,[b]GUNNERS FOR [/b]LIfe
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Kabidoye(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]bet u d gunners will win. ts not about who is in or not but d zeal with which the players on the pitch play. GOD BLESS ARSENAL
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by juniorhamz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2007
OMO MaN reD please dont Watch d match dAt day cus its going to be brutal i mean U guyz will cry dats for sure, GuNNers 4 Lyfe, cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Seun(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2007
Why are people so sure that Arsenal will win? Is Man U performing badly at the moment?
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by femi4love(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2007
@Seun

Manchester "United" (Thank God it's "U" not "ME"  grin) is not doing very bad, but they are tagging behind Arsenal in the Premiership and going by Arsenal's briliant performance so far, it's very easy to predict them (or should I say "us"wink to win. Do you get the gist
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by yemmight(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2007
you will be shocked Red Devil will kill Gunners.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by toba1909(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2007
Gunners in da house,lets don't make too much noise with the United fans. Nov 3rd is gonna be the D-day,i beleive ma young,talented,skillful and determined guys will thrash them out.

ALWAYS A GUNNER.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by salehm(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2007
yemmight:

you will be shocked Red Devil will kill Gunners.

Bros with the way united are playing do you think they can gun down this young and enrgetic guns?
With one goal per match?
Better re think ooo b4 it's 2 late grin

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by sowura(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2007
you all can shoot your mouth for ever if u like but mind you its only a matter of time before every body takes their usual position on the table. and for those of you who think the title is already won and lost, need i remind you that their is still so much points to play for. THE GREAT CHELSEA still has more than a fair chance of becoming the champions, which is their rightful position anyways. for the match between man u and arsenal it does not bother me who wins as it will have no direct bearing on who becomes eventual champions. i HATE the both of them anyway
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by freelancer(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2007
I'll put my cents on Arsenal. won't put real money though as i'm down for CHELSEA wink
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by zimba315(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2007
united 4 live red devil i still remian,last season can never be like this season that i what you guys to realise and let's wait till then and we find out who really ownes ENGLAND.

[img]http://[center]ONE RED DEVIL
ONE OLD TRAFORD
ONE UNITED
ONE MANCHEASTER
MANCHEASTER UNITED FOR LIVE
[/center][/img][img][/img]
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by salehm(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2007
did i hear somebody say chelsea still in title race?
who's goin to drop point for them Manure or Kilverpool?
coz i know gunners are not going to give em any points so may be,
gunners all the way
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2007
I cant believe people still dey mention Chelsea for here sha embarassed
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by otuonye(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2007
I PITY ALL THE GUNNERS,  LET ME KNOW SEF,  THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE SHOOTING GUNS WHEREAS MAN UTD IS USING SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

Una never see anything. You people better declare for MAN UTD right now before it is too late. And for that guy that said that TEVEZ will not score against the Gunners, my guy better wake up ooo.

The guy is scoring the second goal. Remember the goal festival has started for MAN UTD. Wigan had the first taste of it last week. Arsenal should go and ask Wigan how it feels when you are in the hands of a ruthless MAN UTD.

THE RED DEVILS FOR LIFE

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by seun001(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2007
i don tire for some peeps sha,hw u go they mention chel-woteva for hia.

i still tire more for some other peeps wey dey talk say na man-woteva go win.

no matter ur permutations,combinations,juxtapositions,

[size=16pt]AR[/size] [size=20pt]SE[/size] [size=24pt]NAL[/size]

IS THE CHAMPION EVERYBODY WANNA EMULATE!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Pip(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2007
Come if U can guess the CONSISTENT, THE MOMENT RESILIENT, The Team that plays complete SOCCER, not footbal. Come on , give it up for ARSENAL!. They thot we were going to go down without henry, proving them wrong day by day
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by bballchick(f): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2007
manchester united to win, backing them all d way,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Norwich vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 1st December 2019 / Cardiff City Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 31st March 2019 / Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 14th September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.