Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (35205 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by achinaboy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
No damn person in the lord`s freaking chosen has the power to deliver any body from ogboni,so nice story bro

1 Like

Re: . by TarryFour: 12:51am On May 05, 2013
Personall I cannot vouch for the autheticity of this story because from my own background, there are certain things I found questionable -I didn't say it did not happen or did happen - but 'questionable'. However get the authetic truth here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcx0mozgwmE
Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2013
^^^^^^ theres no truth in this video. dont watch it. it is a load of xtian bull$H!T
Re: . by sucessful1: 11:06pm On May 05, 2013
It's absolute nonsense and a waste of time watching d video.

1 Like

Re: . by TarryFour: 1:55am On May 06, 2013
That's why people like both of you fail your exams and unable to make any progress in life -becuase your brains are too lazy to study what your teachers taught. The video was not posted for the likes of you in the first place. If you only spent a few seconds at the first few pages of the textbook how would you know what is inside the book. The video has since been drawing contacts from sensible people who watched it and wanted to update their knowledge on how to change their situations and succeed in life!

1 Like

Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:28am On May 06, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^dude shut up stop assuming. we watched it. it its that same useless bibilical bullsh!T. angry

there is not an ounce of sense in it. I dont know how you can watch such things.
Re: . by TarryFour: 12:32pm On May 06, 2013
Your state of mind is already exposed for all to see in your first comment -a man who can stipulate for others what to watch or not what to. I'm not surprised, as only those who have sense can see the 'sense' in it. As already mentioned, it wasn't meant for people like YOU. So please let the video alone!
Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2013
I cannot let you lead other people astray with your false, illogical doctrine. to hell with that useless video! angry angry angry angry

stop wasting our time! angry
Re: . by comnsense: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2013
I have only just returned from Nigeria; while I was there, I became acquainted with some of the issues that are being debated at the heights of government. One of these issues was the push by Cameron and the US for Nigeria to legalise or support Gay unions. Anyway, this has not been received well by many, if not a majority of the Nigerian people and I had a quite interesting discussion about this with my brother in law. Somewhere in our conversation, he veered into the God/Bible issue which is quite difficult to argue against without bringing in Evolution, so I did. The interesting thing is that - and I have mentioned this in a previous article - evolution is still not properly taught in our schools, if at all. www.thenigeriangod..co.uk
Re: . by erefama(f): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
I've always wondered what this sudden Ogboni obsession is. Growing up I had an Aunty that was an Ogboni Member. it wasn't a secret thing at all (for her) just as we went to our church she went to hers. Everybody went to their own ministry. She always went for conferences etc. She was a Federal civil servant and was an average Nigerian. She was far from rich.

Now why I believe Goddy story is this: my Aunty died in a ghastly motor accident and Ogboni refused to have anything to do with her burial because we were told that "their members do not die from car accidents". The family buried their own without the appearance of her so called church people.

I've always wondered why they were so sure they can't die from car accidents. All these while I thought it was a faith thing ............

1 Like

Re: . by Tiphareth(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Goddys: This confession and exposure is made today being thursday, 02 february 2012 at the corporate headquartres of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement located at 10 Odofin Park Estate,Oshodi-Apapa Expressway By Ijesha B/stop,Lagos.The confession will be repeated on 4th and 5th February 2012,which coincide with 2-day Power packed Crusade titled 'From Sorrow to Joy'.You are cordially invited.

ALL YOUR STORIES ARE FABRICATED IN A BID TO ATTRACT MORE CONGREGATIONS TO YOUR CHURCH. Firstly, there is no such god/orisha named as ORILE in Ogboni Fraternity. Ogboni uses the same pantheons as the Yoruba Ifa/Orisha tradition. Secondly, why give the name and address of your church?

Stop deriding and disrespecting African traditional religion with your conviction that they are evil and that the imported ones are good. Stop the act now!! You may think that your are doing your god a favour and converting more souls to worship him. In reality, your knowledge of religion and spirituality is very myopic and needs widening its horizon.

Tiphareth

1 Like

Re: . by Antiochian(f): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2014
Well, truth is stranger than fiction. Be careful not to cast your pearls . . . lest they rend you.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Satan is the ruler of this world everything we do in this century is orchestrated by satan, because Yahweh and yeshua have given him the power,so ogboni and other cults are going to reign supreme this century because the world we live in is highly satanic but be not discouraged those with Yahweh and yeshua will be persecuted ,but ur space is reserved in shamayim(heaven)!!
Re: . by Boss13: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2014
The length at which people go to make money. Well we now know those who are lying
Re: . by GYLIN: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2016
This are all lies and misleading. The Reformed Ogboni Fraternity is not a Secret Society, It is not a religion, but it is religious in character based on the believe in the Fatherhood of God; Brotherhood of man and the immortality of souls. It endeavours to make a good man a better man, a good Christian a better Christian and a good Muslim a better Muslim. It was initially named, “Christian Ogboni Fraternity”, but the name had to be changed when other people started coming in, like Muslims. It is quite unfortunate that people do not really know what they do in Ogboni Fraternity. There, you are supposed to worship God only; in fact one of the primus questions in ROF is “Do you believe in God?” If you don’t believe in God, you will not be accepted. That is, the only God, “Olodumare” in Yoruba language, or Allah in Hausa language. Then you must do unto others as you want them to do unto you.You must also believe in the brotherhood of mankind otherwise you will not be accepted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.