Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians (3776 Views)

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / Do You Want To Know 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians? / Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by legaljobs(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
Check this out....
30 powerful Ebooks for free...... plus...
the 25 legal and ultimate online jobs Ebook{700 paged} which features 25 legal and detailed online jobs for any Nigerian,
7 online businesses you can get paid in NAIRA; directly into your local bank account...
Find out 5legal ways you can make a living online without having a website or knowing how to design one......
send a blank email to 25onlinejobs@getresponse.com now and check your inbox for download.... or visit
www.legalonlinejobsfornigerians..com
act fast....
To your success...
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by Kaysalas(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
;DBROS! Se no be d wan wey u go con ask us say make we pay Nxxxx into ya a/c con forward payment details and e-mail to ya e-mail. we pay Nxxxx into ya a/c con forward payment details and e-mail to u
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by legaljobs(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2012
I tink u av a busines too....this is isnt illegal i guess u know...30free busines ebooks i bought on d internet,i'm givin it out free and then i ask that u invest a little amount of money for the 700page detailed guide on 25 legal online jobs,is dat a crime?are u tryin to discourage others?kos i dont undastand wat u min.if u'r interested,gud 4u and if u r not,gud4 u too!
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by gametalk: 1:21am On Mar 18, 2012
I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THINGS FOR FREE OR TALK WHATEVER COMES FRM THEIR MIND.. WHEN YOU GO TO A MARKET OR STORE DO YOU BUY GOODS FOR FREE PLS AND PLS IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED LEAVE IT TO OTHERS THAT ARE DYING TO BUY INFORMATION.
REMEMBER THAT ONE DAY U TOO WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL OR RENDER AND IT WILL NOT BE FOR FREE.. U WILL ALSO REMEMBER YOUR COST OF PRODUCTION. HUH?
ENUFFF

1 Like

Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by legaljobs(m): 5:12am On Mar 18, 2012
There is no shortcut to online wealth...even the proprietor of this forum sacrificed alot to set this up.how can a free information mek u rich?...i bet u'l av to nid mor dan jst a free 30paged guide to make money on forex...this is why d white onlyn comunity are makin mor moni onlyn evriday.they invest though wit strict carefulnes.i'v been scammed,not twice,once N20k,and d last tin i'l eva do in lyf is2 manipulate people...i sat down 3months to type dis 700paged ebook,i bought materials,legal stuffs, worked on them 4 a period of tym b4 i diskovad a true secret abt hw nigerians kan make moni...dis is mysecret!if u're intrested,send a blank email to 25onlinejobs@getresponse.com
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by nirvena: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
bet me that 700 page are ideas he exracted from the 30 ebooks. see guys chances are you have read what he is selling to you. moreover most of them don't put into practice what they package and sell. this people are forever selling ebooks on how to make money. watch your pockets
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by legaljobs(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2012
Some guys hea just wana bring anoda pesin down to lift themselves up.wel its nt a bad tin to advice bt u guys do dis to advertise ur own busineses.for u readin diz,i av nothin to loose,make good use of your discretion but one promise i make u is dat u wont regret it wit me....the 700page guide is entirely a difrent information from the bonus 30ebooks free...i'm not a scammer,i dont manipulate people.if i should purchase 10infobooks u dont know abou and i av the right to edit and resell these books,wat wil u say to dat?he just advertised his own venture,they call it free at first,go on,demands wil flow gradualy and from what u r makin,deductions wil flow...in any venture,there are always critics,there is competition on the net...dats these guys problem
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by Joses(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2012
[url][/url][color=#006600][/color]
legaljobs: Some guys hea just wana bring anoda pesin down to lift themselves up.wel its nt a bad tin to advice bt u guys do dis to advertise ur own busineses.for u readin diz,i av nothin to loose,make good use of your discretion but one promise i make u is dat u wont regret it wit me....the 700page guide is entirely a difrent information from the bonus 30ebooks free...i'm not a scammer,i dont manipulate people.if i should purchase 10infobooks u dont know abou and i av the right to edit and resell these books,wat wil u say to dat?he just advertised his own venture,they call it free at first,go on,demands wil flow gradualy and from what u r makin,deductions wil flow...in any venture,there are always critics,there is competition on the net...dats these guys problem

Haba mala! Abeg send me ur church address. I believe u r in Lagos too. Might see u in church dis weekend. asojoses@yahoo.com
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by Lucy001(f): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
Kaysalas: ;DBROS! Se no be d wan wey u go con ask us say make we pay Nxxxx into ya a/c con forward payment details and e-mail to ya e-mail. we pay Nxxxx into ya a/c con forward payment details and e-mail to u
your though is my.....lolz
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by Fxwarrior: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
nirvena: bet me that 700 page are ideas he exracted from the 30 ebooks. see guys chances are you have read what he is selling to you. moreover most of them don't put into practice what they package and sell. this people are forever selling ebooks on how to make money. watch your pockets
EXACTLY!SCAMMER!!
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by legaljobs(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2012
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion...one fact that'l always be true is dat i'l neva be a SCAMMER..dats the lastjob i'll take on earth.for the fact that my business model is too good to be true,thats why these guys could voice out their minds.this is forum,difrent kinds of people of difrent views,response and character.i dont blame what any1 has said against my offer..it may be due to an experience which i'v also passed through...i thought here i culd build reputation but the competition is too high...i worked on an ebook for 6 months...it details 25 legal online jobs for Nigerians.if u are intrested,text 'YES' to 08091135342 and i'l get back to you and if u ar not,please kindly make comments that are fair...
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by legalwealth(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2012
Great one here but note
Re: 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians by bayfam(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
To me i always want or like to sell what have done that fetch me thousands online with evidence, or come one on one and meet me, for hv seen ebooks sold ofcourse they good ebook but after reading too much story u go tired say why i buy dis thing self,but it's ok for other newbiz but my levels don pass ebook.....is like am use to buying forex ebooks,yes correct! But they will never and can never help u with ur emotion when it comes to live acct,well anxiety sometimes make us get them. It's good though to sell because u will always get ur market.

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Turkish Fabric, Textile For Furniture And Curtains. Buyers Needed. / Setup Your Own ISP Business With Small Capital in Nigeria / Potato Chips Production In Nigeria(pre-feasibility & Cost Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.