Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... (5639 Views)

Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite / Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding / Video And Photos From Chris Brown And Wizkid Concert In Eko And Suites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... by tyson55(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
SHE is the most hyped child in the world and just days after her birth, she featured in her father's album "Glory". Her cries was sampled at the end of the track making her, the youngest child officially in the rap business and now she might be the only one who can save aunt RiRi (Rihanna) from herself.

According to Now Magazine, Jay-Z and Beyonce has threatened to ban Rihanna from seeing their Newborn daughter, Blue Ivy Carter if she continues her self-destructive liaison with Chris Brown.

Jay-Z who is like a big brother and mentor to Rihanna is said to be very upset with her, after rumours of an affair with her ex-boyfriend who battered her after 2009 Grammys broke. A friend of the couple claims Jay-Z got "Beyonce to tell Rihanna he doesn't want her around the baby if she takes Chris back. He wants Blue to have positive role models, not someone who'd take back a man who hit her".

Rihanna 24, and Chris Brown 22, had been a couple up until 2009 Grammys. The couple got into a row at Clive Davis's pre-Grammy party which heated up as they pulled over in the L.A Hancock Park area. During the argument that ensued, Rihanna threw the keys to Brown's rented Lamborghini out of the window. He went in search of it and on returning, beat her within an inch of her life. When she came round, Brown had fled the scene and Rihanna in need of hospitalisation. The "Umbrella" singer became the poster lady for domestic abuse and spoke out about hidden abuse stating she wanted to be seen as an example of recovery. In 2009, she told Glamour magazine in US: 'Domestic violence is a big secret. 'No kid goes around and lets people know their parents fight. Teenage girls can't tell their parents that their boyfriend beat them up. 'You don't dare let your neighbour know that you fight. It's one of the things we [women] will hide, because it's embarrassing.

Adding: 'My story was broadcast all over the world for people to see, and they have followed every step of my recovery. 'The positive thing that has come out of my situation is that people can learn from that. 'I want to give as much insight as I can to young women, because I feel like 'I represent a voice that really isn't heard. Now I can help speak for those women.' But she went back to Chris to the amazement of those who applauded her when she initially left but she finally took herself out of the relationship as she would not want those looking up to her to think it is okay to be hit and it is alright to be with an abuser. In an interview with Diane Sawyer she explained how victim go through self denial and back to their abuser " the minute the physical wounds go away, you put it in the back of your head wondering what could I possibly have said to make him do this". When asked if she will ever take him back she said "I can't answer that question right now because you never know what the future holds. He was my best friend and we were in love. We spent two years of our lives in a relationship. Love doesn't just go right away" Right now Chris Brown and Rihanna are back into each other's lives with speculation of an affair which her supporters especially Jay-z is against. RiRi claims her relationship with Brown is purely professional, to advance her career. Defending their collaboration, Rihanna called KIIS FM and explain her decision to record two duets with her ex-abuser.

'I reached out to him about doing Birthday Cake because that's the only person that really...... it made sense to do the record, Just as a musician, despite everything else, that was going to be the person,'. She explained : 'I thought about rappers, and I've done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown. So I wanted him on the track.' In return, she provided vocals on a remix of Brown's new dance song "Turn up the Music". 'It was a trade off,' she added.

'We did two records, one for my fans and one for his fans, and that way our fans can come together. There shouldn't be a divide, you know, it's music and it's innocent.'

Though RiRi is claiming professional collaboration, her tweet is hinting on reconciliation. She tweeted 'When they see me with you, wonder what the crowd would say? When they find us together, what will all the people say?' and Brown singing 'girl I wanna f*** you right now. Been a long time, I've been missing your body', concurs Rihanna's tweet. Little wonder big brother Jay-z is not buying the "it's innocent" claim but rather issued an ultimatum, showing her tough love.
Re: Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... by Aringarosa(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2012
This Rihanna sef! After being brutally abused she still goes back to Christ Brown. SMH.
Re: Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... by watchme(f): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2012
If Jay-Z is interested in RiRi he should openly say it. I think RiRi is old enough to know what's good for herself
Re: Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2012
watchme: If Jay-Z is interested in RiRi he should openly say it. I think RiRi is old enough to know what's good for herself
smh,are u mentally ok,do u think americans think d way nigerians do?am not in support of riri goin back to chris,but then again jayz is just acting d way ant big broda or father will do to his daughter.jayz and beyonce sincerely loves riri like their kid sis,but i will and can never encourage my dota,sis,anty to go back to an abuser,however if she goes back to her abuser and d abuser hits her again,then she should independently face d consequences of disobedience.she reminds me of my sister who her husband beat blue black for not preparing food on tym.my father was so furious dat he went to her house with about 15 hefty soildiers and packed all her things out of d house and returned d mans bride price to his family telling dem how untrained he is and lacks self control because he is hungry.my father said dis are all d yams he brot durin her traditional wedding,he can eat dem all,my father locked him up in d guard room and told his family dat he will only release him afta he has refunded d money he spent in treating her in d hospital (d hospital bills) anyway,his family paid up d money while my father took her kids,tayo and kemi,his family objected to dat but wen my father said a man dat lacks self control and resorts to violence just because he is hungry,i dont think he will not do worse more the day he has a bad day at work.anyway my grand kids can not stay with a violent man because dat is not d kind of model they need at their formative ages,he took dem to our house and paid their school fees and other things d beast should have done,feeding and all.d beast was banned from comming to our house otherwise he will b locked up,suprisingly,a yr later my stupis and sex starved sister said shes missin her husband and wants to go back,my father didnt allow her ,but she begged my parents and eventually my mom said if u must go,look at d 4 walls of dis house very well,d moment u step out of dis house to go and mit dat animal u cal a husband,just know dat u dont have a parent or a home u will come back to,my sister looked at me whether ill oppose dem and i said u think i will support u because ur vagyna is alredi wet,,as far as am concerned u dont have me as a sister again and dont let me mistakenly see u or hear u came for my wedding because am goin to tel d security men not to allow u in,she picked her stuffs and left shamefully,so there was a day i went to see a friend who happens to be a doctor to congratulate her for her wedding dat was succesful and explain to her y i couldnt come,lo and behold,one of d nurses came dat mrs xyz (my sister) is in one of d wards and needed d docs attention,she excused herself and i waited in her office,the doctor whos my friend came back to d office and told me dat one of her patients needs to perform a surgery on her cos she has internal injuries however she has to travel abroad for it and i was like a ya,leme go and greet d person and encourage her,only for me to get there and see it was my sister and i was like,i even thought its someone reasonable and i told my friend,babes,am going home,she called me back and said whats dat for,i said u cant understand but she understands,dat was d last tym i saw her,d bottomline is a domestic abuser will always be one,a leopars cant change his spot,once he hits u,he will always hit u and its only u dat will face d consequence,i only feel sorry for d innocent kids,if she even dies its not my bisness and her blood will not be on my parents head because weve told her to divorce d animal and she said she wants to b ruth abokoku,infact anybody dat wants to verbally attack my parents,i even trust dem cos no one will dare it,i will say its disobedience and d love of sex dat killed her and not my parents uncaring attitude

1 Like

Re: Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... by cantell(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2012
kulyie: smh,are u mentally ok,do u think americans think d way nigerians do?am not in support of riri goin back to chris,but then again jayz is just acting d way ant big broda or father will do to his daughter.jayz and beyonce sincerely loves riri like their kid sis,but i will and can never encourage my dota,sis,anty to go back to an abuser,however if she goes back to her abuser and d abuser hits her again,then she should independently face d consequences of disobedience.she reminds me of my sister who her husband beat blue black for not preparing food on tym.my father was so furious dat he went to her house with about 15 hefty soildiers and packed all her things out of d house and returned d mans bride price to his family telling dem how untrained he is and lacks self control because he is hungry.my father said dis are all d yams he brot durin her traditional wedding,he can eat dem all,my father locked him up in d guard room and told his family dat he will only release him afta he has refunded d money he spent in treating her in d hospital (d hospital bills) anyway,his family paid up d money while my father took her kids,tayo and kemi,his family objected to dat but wen my father said a man dat lacks self control and resorts to violence just because he is hungry,i dont think he will not do worse more the day he has a bad day at work.anyway my grand kids can not stay with a violent man because dat is not d kind of model they need at their formative ages,he took dem to our house and paid their school fees and other things d beast should have done,feeding and all.d beast was banned from comming to our house otherwise he will b locked up,suprisingly,a yr later my stupis and sex starved sister said shes missin her husband and wants to go back,my father didnt allow her ,but she begged my parents and eventually my mom said if u must go,look at d 4 walls of dis house very well,d moment u step out of dis house to go and mit dat animal u cal a husband,just know dat u dont have a parent or a home u will come back to,my sister looked at me whether ill oppose dem and i said u think i will support u because ur vagyna is alredi wet,,as far as am concerned u dont have me as a sister again and dont let me mistakenly see u or hear u came for my wedding because am goin to tel d security men not to allow u in,she picked her stuffs and left shamefully,so there was a day i went to see a friend who happens to be a doctor to congratulate her for her wedding dat was succesful and explain to her y i couldnt come,lo and behold,one of d nurses came dat mrs xyz (my sister) is in one of d wards and needed d docs attention,she excused herself and i waited in her office,the doctor whos my friend came back to d office and told me dat one of her patients needs to perform a surgery on her cos she has internal injuries however she has to travel abroad for it and i was like a ya,leme go and greet d person and encourage her,only for me to get there and see it was my sister and i was like,i even thought its someone reasonable and i told my friend,babes,am going home,she called me back and said whats dat for,i said u cant understand but she understands,dat was d last tym i saw her,d bottomline is a domestic abuser will always be one,a leopars cant change his spot,once he hits u,he will always hit u and its only u dat will face d consequence,i only feel sorry for d innocent kids,if she even dies its not my bisness and her blood will not be on my parents head because weve told her to divorce d animal and she said she wants to b ruth abokoku,infact anybody dat wants to verbally attack my parents,i even trust dem cos no one will dare it,i will say its disobedience and d love of sex dat killed her and not my parents uncaring attitude
O boy see sermon! All this, just to prove your point?
Guys, sorry for quoting the entire post, i had to.
This guy funny die!
Re: Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2012
cantell:
O boy see sermon! All this, just to prove your point?
Guys, sorry for quoting the entire post, i had to.
This guy funny die!
smh,orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... by niki6(f): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
Isnt dis news lyk last yëar? undecided
Re: Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... by DennisClark(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
Tales by moonlight
Re: Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 09, 2012
Rubbish. Some people would give themselves cancer of the brain over Rihanna's matter. Since when did it become the worst and most unforgivable crime on earth to beat a girl - and later apologise for it - and for her to FORGIVE you for that? People do worse things on a daily basis. Jay-Z is my oga, no doubt, I can't 'yab' him, but he should let Rihanna and CB be abeg. People are making this CB-Rihanna issue seem like it's the worst thing that ever happened. Sheer hypocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

7 Photos That Proves Adekunle Gold Is Nigeria's King Of Photoshop / Bbnaija Lolu Captured Sharing A Kiss With His Wife-to-be, Morayo, At AMVCA 2020 / Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.