Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Clean 9800-42k, 9810-47k, Bold2-32k, Tour-18k, Bold3-25k, Ipad-62k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clean 9800-42k, 9810-47k, Bold2-32k, Tour-18k, Bold3-25k, Ipad-62k (1440 Views)

HTC One X 60k,Torch2 40k,Bold5 50k,Torch1 30k,Bold2 24k,Bold3 20k,Playbook 28k / Used Blackberry Torch1 (9800) @ 37k And Torch2 (9810) @ 48k Available / BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean 9800-42k, 9810-47k, Bold2-32k, Tour-18k, Bold3-25k, Ipad-62k by raycomray: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
If you are interested in buying Blackberry phones and other mobile devices at very good prices and you really want to deal with a genuine business entity- RAYCOM is your last bus stop.
Maybe you are based in Abuja or the remotest part of Nigeria where phones are sold at cut throat prices and you would want us to waybill your purchased mobile device to you-RAYCOM has about 10 dedicated staff who do waybill for us.
You are scared of been scammed by some faceless online trader-RAYCOM RAYMOND NIG LTD IS REGISTERED IN 2005(RC:633516)(TAX TIN-031497650001) to do business in Nigeria and have valid postal/contact addresses you can verify.
You are not sure if what will be supplied is the exact specification of what you need-RAYCOM will take your order via sms, BB mesenger, email and keep records of such till you confirm our goods.
You need a business partner who can help you grow your business-RAYCOM is also into business consultancy and we will support you by mentoring you till your business grows. we can even go further to educate you on how to get loan facility from your bank with litle effort.
You dont have enough money to purchase quantity and you need credit line-RAYCOM will confirm your identity and location and will support your business by sending goods to you while you pay in 2-weeks time.
You dont stay in Lagos and you dont have money to stay in a decent hotel- RAYCOM will accomodate genuine business men in adjoining master bedrooms in our office complex for the short while they are staying in lagos to do their business. 3days at most per visit
These and many more are benefits you stand to get by doing business with us.

CURRENT PRICES:
TORCH2-47K,
TORCH1-42K
TORCH1 COLORED(WHITE/BLACK)-44K
BOLD2-32K
TOUR-17K
BOLD3-27K,
BOLD4-39K
BOLD5-67K
IPAD2, 32GB WIFI + 3G =82K
IPAD2, 64GB WIFI +3G= 87K
IPAD, 32GB WIFI + 3G=67K
IPAD, 6GB WIFI + 3G=69500
IPAD, 32GB WIFI= 62K
pls note that the listed prices are not negotiable no matter the quantity you are buying. Any price adjustments will be reflected here asap.

RAYCOM RAYMOND NIG LTD(STARTIMES DISTRIBUTOR)
UCHE UBOCHI ESTATE
BEHING TOTAL FILLING STATION
OLD OJO RD
OJO LGA LAGOS

SHOP ASD 19
ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET

45 ISOKO RD UGHELLI( TECNO, NOKIA & SAMSUNG COLLECTION CENTRE)
DELTA STATE

EMAIL: raycomraymond@yahoo.com
BB PIN:239BFAA2
PHONE: 08033927919, 08075993550, 08026107180, 08185478259.

BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIOM: RAYCOM RAYMOND NIG LTD(FIRST BANK, UBA, OCEANIC, UNITY). PLS NOTE ALL PAYMENTS TO US MUST BE INTO OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNT.
Re: Clean 9800-42k, 9810-47k, Bold2-32k, Tour-18k, Bold3-25k, Ipad-62k by raycomray: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR ORDER.
Re: Clean 9800-42k, 9810-47k, Bold2-32k, Tour-18k, Bold3-25k, Ipad-62k by raycomray: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2012
Thanks for your calls. Those asking for credit should know that we will carry preliminary background check on your person, business and purchase history.
Keep the calls coming.
Re: Clean 9800-42k, 9810-47k, Bold2-32k, Tour-18k, Bold3-25k, Ipad-62k by jinkz: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
Mr raycomm u really dissapointed me by ur behaviour! Don't wanna say anytin 2 spoil ur potential customers mind!.......just wanna advise you not to treat more people that way! Cos that's the most unproffesional treatment I have seen from someone with so many promises in my life!!!
And u haven't failed to prove that skill in this post.promises don't lure customers but even if it ddoes it won't keep them! Act right always and treat people right! Donbt do to others what u won't have someone do to u! And you will not be able to keep up with customer figures that u will have!!!!!!
Plsssss let's keep nairaland a place of peaceful,no party stressful,and legal business place!
God bless u mr raycomm and happy sales and future good behaviour
Re: Clean 9800-42k, 9810-47k, Bold2-32k, Tour-18k, Bold3-25k, Ipad-62k by raycomray: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2012
HELLO JINX,
PLS COULD U COME FORWARD WITH UR ALLEGATIONS. WE HAVE NO SKELETONS IN OUR CUPBOARD. YOUR CONTACTS ARE NOT WITH US AND AM CERTAIN WE HAVE NOT DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU EITHER. I ONLY KNOW OF ONE SOLOMON AIREMEN WHO SUPPLIED US BB TOUR THAT WERE REFURBISHED AND WHICH EMBARRASSED US BEFORE OUR CUSTOMERS. WE HAD SORTED THE GREY AREAS LONG BEFORE NOW. AM LOOKING FORWARD TO UR RESPONSE VIA THIS MEDIUM OR ANY OTHER THAT IS CONVENIENT FOR FOR YOU. GOOD MORNING!
Re: Clean 9800-42k, 9810-47k, Bold2-32k, Tour-18k, Bold3-25k, Ipad-62k by jinkz: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
(Smiles)
Dear mr raymond I only gave u a simple advise not to treat people bad anymore! So u will not be treated so!

Seems u want ur unprofessional deeds to be open?
#Pls answer these few questions to nairalanders abt the tour u claimed was bad

Did u pay for the goods b4 we sent them to u?
When u complained 1 tour was bad were u asked to return it or not?
Did u or did u not refuse to return the bad tour?
Was the tour not ok when u carried it?
Even when u complained a phone u carried turned bad did we run? Didn't we ask u to return it and apologised?
Did u finally return the tour and got it replaced?

Now leaving that side! Cos my questions will justify the business

#Let's go to ur act of unprofessional and dubious attitude#

1st not every supplier in nairaland sends goods to people before they pay,but we did that for u!
That proves how legit we are to trust worthy people
After sending you goods (which u haven't paid for) we expect you to check and pay the next day,but we waited and got tired of waiting,being patient with u we waited for more than 1week plus before we started calling and wondering if u have run away with our money/goods.
Then we contacted u! And u started giving useless and foolish excuses that the tour is not clean enuf for ur taste, and this and that!
(Now the question a reader should ask is, this man hasn't paid for the goods,why didn't he just return them since they aren't good enough for his taste??)
We kept begging u to send our money (beg o! Not force) for another week!..2 weeks gone!
Then it turned hands,we started begging u for our so called "bad/not clean" goods (which are perfectly ok us tours bought from a respectable importer in n.l here xcept the one whc d screen went blank that was refurbished and was changed for u from the us tours!)
we begged and kept begging and u kept giving useless lies! I'm in lagos!,I'm in dubai...bla bla bla,
And the dubious aspect! U stopped picking our calls for that week!,if we use another number,the moment u know, u cut it off (pls deny this? Lemme paste pictures of ur text messages and call logs)

When I almost brought a lawyer into the issue with some policemen to u, u then decide to comply! And finally u sent the goods after more than 3 and half weeks!! Of taking them!!
U sent them more dirty than they were!, without batteries and God knows if u didn't change the phns!
U are still with my batteries!..I dash u sha

May God help u not to cos headaches for other people!
And learn to take advise from those u have wronged and also learn that apologies could have been remedies for many wars that took place!

Happy sales once more!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 900(us Used) For Sale! / Mtn Magic Sim... / Power Bank for All Phones and iPAD at importer's prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.