Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Kwara State University 2013/2014 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State University 2013/2014 (47528 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by rshola4: 8:30am On May 29, 2012
If you need a sure admission call this no 4 more info 08166090658,08175644434
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Skmoda360(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2012
Dnt call anybody...ok
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Skmoda360(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2012
tunjiano: Pls do Kwasu allow those(indigene) that do not take them in JAMB for post-utme?
go and do change of institution.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Skmoda360(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2012
Omoyapayasky: Hello!I scored 181 in my UTME Exam and i choose KWASU as my 2nd school of choice,Mass Communication is the course i applied for.Pls do you if there's any chance of getting admission and the course with that score?I'm also an indigene.
pray they giv u mass comm...thatz way too low bt atleast u'l get admisn.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Skmoda360(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2012
Kudzy1: I heard dat kwasu post ume is an interview am nt clear with dat,is it dat dey will be checkin our document if we re qualified or wat ? Cos i apply 4 de form nd i had 3merit nd 1credit nd my course is accountin {nce} nd am also an indigene of kwara state,share,ifelodun LGA,Pls i nid more view on dat
how does that apply when u'r to check ur result online.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by ALAPET(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2012
Can I apply? but I didnt choose them. My UTME SCORE is 199
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by sammirano: 10:42am On May 29, 2012
Kwara state university post utme is out and according the information on thier site those that didn't choose them in UTME may apply
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by ALAPET(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2012
Sammirano, are u sure they accept those that didnt choose them in JAMB? And wat is their cutoff mark?
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 11:05pm On May 29, 2012
tanx aspirants, lets continue to update ourselves. i like that.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by sammirano: 9:26am On May 30, 2012
ALAPET: Sammirano, are u sure they accept those that didnt choose them in JAMB? And wat is their cutoff mark?

According to the invite on their website they should accept, but in the form there is no provision made for candidates that didn't choose them.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Skmoda360(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2012
sammirano: Kwara state university post utme is out and according the information on thier site those that didn't choose them in UTME may apply
u av to buy change of institution form and put kwasu as ur 2nd choice.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Skmoda360(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2012
sammirano:

According to the invite on their website they should accept, but in the form there is no provision made for candidates that didn't choose them.
go and buy change of institution form nw.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by sammirano: 10:45am On May 30, 2012
from the school or jamb
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 3:14pm On May 30, 2012
if u nid any info jst call dia numbas on the website. some1 will speak to you directly from them. so dont wori urself. or u go and check dia requirement.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Skmoda360(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2012
sammirano: from the school or jamb
itz beta u call those enquiry lines.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 3:38pm On May 31, 2012
YEAH DTS 9CE. USE DIA ENQUIRY LINES.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by richy5(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2012
unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)
They some crazy murder fuckas I gat the right to bear arms
Hook me up on unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

hit me on http://www.facebook.com/#!/ or babad95@gmail.com
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Skmoda360(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2012
Unilorin sucks gan, why ar they gonna give a wk for registratn.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by piragirl(f): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2012
Why are u guyz mixing kwasu info wit that of unilorin.pls let our info be @ d appropriate trend,so as nt 2 convince our us.
Pls,is kwasu post ume centre in lagos...?
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Lovren(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2012
Do kwasu accept candidate dat did not choose them!
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
Goodnews, aspirant wit payment problem can nw go 2 d bank 2 mk payment nd bring dia teller along on d putme day. I hp u re luking 4ward to d day? It ll meet us in gud health.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
Pls 2 dis numba +8326140945, am sowi 4 wat hpnd. My fone fumbld so i couldnt hear u wella. Av been trying ur numba bt nt reachin. Pls lets talk. Am sowi 1ce again. Pls bear wit me. Pls send me anoda numba of urs dt i could use 2 reach u. I nid 2 knw ur broda. 1ce bear wit me.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by piragirl(f): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
Pls house,my postume form is nt submitting&neither can i mak payment in d bank witout d print so i was told@ Zenith bank.
Pls anybody wit solution.cuz is closing tomorrow.tankz
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 3:23am On Jun 08, 2012
Yeah, u ll print out d form wit infos abt u nd den go 2 bank nd pay ur 1500. U ll bring d teller 2 d skul on da dai of putme. Òr if u av sum1 dt uses gtbank, u can tell d person 2 help u wit d payment tins.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by piragirl(f): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2012
waybgold: Yeah, u ll print out d form wit infos abt u nd den go 2 bank nd pay ur 1500. U ll bring d teller 2 d skul on da dai of putme. Òr if u av sum1 dt uses gtbank, u can tell d person 2 help u wit d payment tins.
i no but my form is nt submitting&i cnt print it out lik dat,but am using GTB bank, i dey also paying there cuz its oly Zenith bank dey wrote on deir site.pls help d reg is closing today.tanks
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
Go bck nw cos i ve helpd sum1 2 do it 2dai nd î was able 2 submit. afta paying online, go 2 'payment record' nd complete ur transactn. Click details, if u re successful, it ll tell u. Nd den u ll print out or u call me 07035925515.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
pls, is it true that it has been postponed? i think its rumour, nothing is postponed cos i cant see that on their site. so pls, dot be carried away by the rumour. be ready for post utme as at the date u knw.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Skmoda360(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
Post utme date stil remain the same ok.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
yeah, av told d guy neva to blieve wat d ppl say. d post utme date neva change noni. 11th nd 12th things noni oo. be prepared sha.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 12, 2012
2ru wit d exam, but dis ar funny mixing chem, phy, econs, maths, bio & eng 4 everibody.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by waybgold: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
D exam has been written nw wat is da next. Chem, physics 4 art nd social science student wc is 2 bad. Lets see wat hpnd next. Pls my 4ma numba is nt going again, bt 08164088682 is d 1 am using nw. Luv u all nd i pray we ll b given admissn. So tell me ur experience at malete. Hw was d exam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

How To Read Without Distraction On Your Mobile Phone / Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) / UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.