Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account (60670 Views)

How To: Deactivate MTN CNN News / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account by bayorlad(m): 6:11am On May 15, 2012
Please, i open a 2go account, but i lost d password so i went on 2 open anoda one which i'm nw using. Later on, sum1 tld me dat i can retrieve d password 4 d 4ma one also with just N30 airtime. So, when i recharge my phone i retrieved d password making 2 account now. But it's sumhw stressful 4 me 2 b using d two account so i want u to please help me on hw i can deactivate/delete one of them
Re: How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2012
Re: How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account by naijafinder: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2013
If you are tired of using the 2go messenger, you can just delete the 2go messenger from your phone. If you have more than one account and feel like deleting some of them, all you need to do is to stop logging in to your 2go account with the log in details of the unwanted 2go accounts.

Read more at: http://www.naijafinder.com/threads/830520-How-to-delete-my-2go-account-How-To-Deactivate-your-2go-Account?p=2286182#post2286182
Re: How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account by Silvani(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
naijafinder: If you are tired of using the 2go messenger, you can just delete the 2go messenger from your phone. If you have more than one account and feel like deleting some of them, all you need to do is to stop logging in to your 2go account with the log in details of the unwanted 2go accounts.

Read more at: http://www.naijafinder.com/threads/830520-How-to-delete-my-2go-account-How-To-Deactivate-your-2go-Account?p=2286182#post2286182

He is asking for how to deactivate the account so that it will no longer exist (like it is with facebook and twitter) and not abandoning it which makes no difference cos people who have your contact will still find/see your profile.
Re: How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account by ahika(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
As of now, you can't deactivate your 2go profile but you can follow this method:

*delete and BLOCK all your CONTACTS,

*delete that particular 2go messanger,

*find a way to forget the password.
Re: How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account by okitejoseph: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
ahika:
As of now, you can't deactivate your 2go profile but you can follow this method:

*delete and BLOCK all your CONTACTS,

*delete that particular 2go messanger,

*find a way to forget the password.

thats if you will erase your memory now, to do the above to dispose a 2go account http://www.techpent.com/2go-account-registration-get-register-on-2go-v-5-0/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Price Of The New Nokia 3310 / 5G Network: List Of Phones To Stop Working From 2022 / Code For Monthly Whatsapp And Facebook on Mtn And Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.