Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (154862 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by topraj2003: 8:39am On May 13, 2013
Could this speculations turn out to be true? Time will tell.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oluemmakay(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2013
I confirmed at the my District yesteday dt d list is already at the district but dey re still playing politics on the release of the list. only 300 are enlisted for each district incliding the non-education and education. if you ve any reliable person dere, contact d person to check on ur behalf. Am only waiting for the letter now, if i haven't gotten any better job before it comes. Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bolloloh(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2013
Oluemakay, U re d Scholartical of d House, Good one, Remeber I told d house dis same subject Last moonth,as we all know the Full meaning of Naija is POLITICs Everywhere....House let's begin to do some internal analysis now, Pls can someone tell d house the total number of Non-Edu dat was successful afta. D training Divided by the Number of Districts we Have in Lagos!!
This analysis will reduce tension on Our Guys here!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adeola1984: 1:57pm On May 14, 2013
What are we analylising, what i tink we should be doing is prayers for dem to release d list and our letas. If truely d list is at each districts, what is delaying dem to paste d names of d successful candidates.hhhmmmmm, God is in control. I just beg anybody in d house that hears any genuine info should plz relate us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 4:00pm On May 14, 2013
Wat is d latest update nw?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by deskydejay(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2013
I just confirm from my district that the list is at the district for confirmation. Lets keep on praying that we should be part of those that will celeberate at last. I believe where we are going is not as far as where we are coming from. We will all have a testimony at last.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 10:00pm On May 14, 2013
@deskydejay,where's ur district?And wen d list will be pasted?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bolloloh(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2013
deskydejay: I just confirm from my district that the list is at the district for confirmation. Lets keep on praying that we should be part of those that will celeberate at last. I believe where we are going is not as far as where we are coming from. We will all have a testimony at last.

Signs and wonders in House soonest!! Dis is a signal that our God is not silent over dis case, pls let's make it as a sacrifice to Keep prayin unto God.
We still need to keep praying for Fashola for God Direction!!
Let us all pray every nite concerning dis bfore go to Bed and see How God will shower his signs and Wonders on Us Soonest and Speedily!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by olaotanleye(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2013
I've Just Confirmed That The List Is Now In District VI. Yet To Be Pasted Though. Let's Pray That All Iss Well. I Believe!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by deskydejay(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2013
he said the list is with them. And the formal PS is retired,the present PS will determine when the list will be pasted. but i believe very very soon they will paste the list
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by deskydejay(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2013
I am in District 1
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 8:25am On May 15, 2013
Anybody frm District 2(Maryland) 2 confirm d list?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by KAJURU: 9:14am On May 15, 2013
i hope these are not another round of rumours
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MissOpe(f): 9:16am On May 15, 2013
Tayo82: Anybody frm District 2(Maryland) 2 confirm d list?
i hope u believe this one now...
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 9:28am On May 15, 2013
District 2(Maryland),anybody?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by OlusolaOyebola: 9:40am On May 15, 2013
I am very positive abt being selected.I pray they don't remove our names oo.pls anyone With any info shud tell me weda d list is in district 2.Tanks house
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pj3400(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2013
If u like pray from morning till night, if God has better plan for u, u might not be on that list. I only pray for Gods will to be done in my life because I realize that when we pray at times, we are only asking for the wrong tin or saying d wrong prayers. Dir are some ppl here that they are only waiting for some ppl to give them a story and bombard that person with questions as if he\she is part of the government and no matter what u tell them, they will never belif u. When this recruitment was about to start back then, I announced it on my Facebook wall and give out constant info on the recruitment whch is always correct. That was because I was fortunate to be with a top official of the lag state government and he informed me of the decision that was just made then. He said that, they will only recruit 300 per district to make a total of 1500. He use to give me confirmed and geniue info. Could remember he was calling virtually all the district head that time to pass out instructions to them. But I will never rely on him. because if I do and he failed to get me that job, then am going to pay for it dearly with broken heart. He stopped giving me first class information when the process was taken too long. He realize I do called him everytime just to ask about what was going on with the process whch later make him to stop picking my calls. And what make me to stop contacting him finally was when I decided to pay him a visit since he refuse to pick my call, I was disallowed from seeing him. The secretary that knws me too well later helped me by granting me access to him. When he saw me, I could see the hanger in him. He told me he just returned from a meeting that he will see me later. Before I left that place, she summon the lady that gave me clearance to his office. Waited around to see what was going on. When the lady returns, she was full of tears. Went closer to her and begged her. She saw me crying too and said it was never my fault that I shuld just go. Since then, I have never inquire anytin about this teaching job. because I don't want to put anoda person job on the line. I seek for transfer and left Lagos. So pls. Don't raise too much hope on this job or that job. Cos what will be will be. Sum ppl will be sacked from dir job and they will cry for days asking God yyyyyyy. Not knowing that they are on dir way to joy unspeakable. If human being commot him mat my fwend, God go lay rug for u.

Even my uncles in Alausa keep telling me that they have never for once stopped that recruitment. Even the one in ministry of education say the same tin. Saying that they will eventually call us and since he happen to be dir auditor, what can I say. But to be sincere, my mind is never dir at all. Shuld they call me, I will return to lag and if they don't I will remain where I am.

Am in district one (agege) and culd remember I still have part lists first dat was pasted then in my district because of fwends that do call in to ask or check if dir name was on it. The zeal is no more dir.

Sorry for my epistle. Jawe.

Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 12:08pm On May 15, 2013
Anybody frm district 2(Maryland)shld pls confirm d list 4 d house
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by k4kenny(f): 2:06pm On May 15, 2013
Am also from district 2. Since they're recruiting 1500 and we were about 450 dat did d training, then most of us should get a call. I ask around for info on the list.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 2:13pm On May 15, 2013
@k4kenny,were u told dat d list is already @ d district 2(Maryland)?Hope 2 hear frm u soon
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by k4kenny(f): 11:46pm On May 15, 2013
Sorry for my late reply, its been a busy day.
So I called someone in district 2 perm sec's office. She told M̶̲̅ε̲̣ she hasn't seen any list in their office. And she's not aware of its existence. I'll call her again b4 d end of d wk to see if there's news.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 6:47am On May 16, 2013
Wats happening again?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by KAJURU: 7:46am On May 16, 2013
i doubt if the lists are at the district offices...cos if they were there whats the excuse for not pasting it or does it have to be endorsed by someone else other than the governor....what a non sense!
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adeola1984: 10:34am On May 16, 2013
That means d info given to us is just mere speculation and rumour hmmmmmm, anyway, big thanks to d guys sha but God wen is d genuine ane authentic info will be share and it will come to past. I cannot wait for dat day.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oluemmakay(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2013
the info i provided is geniune and reliable. the person who claimed that the list is yet to get to his/her district; from whom did you ask? whatz ur relatnship wit that person? The person you consulted may as well give you that info just to avoid further disturbance or questioning. Nevertheless, every opinion for now are mere speculations until the list is out. God be with us all.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 6:36pm On May 16, 2013
@Oluemmakay frm ur source,wat's d latest info?Any news regards wit d list?Hope 2 hear frm u soon
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pj3400(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2013
Like av said ealier, tins mite not happen now but after the 3rd term brake. The way many of u respond to info shared is so annoying. Sum ppl will go out of dir way to get info and sum of u will just sit at home and start condeming the info. Dont u ppl know how state or federal govt job works? A single openion from a top official mite render a hard work done by others useless. And those of u going out to seek for info on dis job, i say a big thank u and be carefull plssss because dose ppl demanding for geniue info here might push u so hard whch mite make ur informat get tired of u. Same way dey push me dat me and my contacts became enemy all in d name of questioning my source so that i can give out reliable info.

God help us ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 3:50pm On May 17, 2013
4 dose dat confirmed d list @ ur district,wen it'l b pasted?Or any latetst info?Especially district 1 and V1,could u please relate house any update rgds d list
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 3:58pm On May 17, 2013
Frm ur previous comments, @laotanleye,any news regards d list @ ur districts And @k4kenny,any info frm perm.sec @ district 2(Maryland).Ur feedback r most welcome
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by k4kenny(f): 6:28pm On May 17, 2013
I've not been able to call her again, am not in lagos right now, else I wud have gone to maryland myself to confirm

@oluemmakay. No be fight nah. The person I called works in the tutor-general's office in district 2.I got her num from my mum who is also a lagos state tisha cool. I can't imagine why she'll deliberately give M̶̲̅ε̲̣ false info. I'll give her another call on monday.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by olaotanleye(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2013
Tayo82: Frm ur previous comments, @laotanleye,any news regards d list @ ur districts And @k4kenny,any info frm perm.sec @ district 2(Maryland).Ur feedback r most welcome

No News Still,As My Informant Is Silent About His Seeing It And When It Will Be Made Public. #Praying And Hoping It's Soon.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bukenzy10(f): 9:39pm On May 17, 2013
Got a call 2dy 4rm an official of district iv dt I shd start gettn my credentials ready coz dy'ld start calln 4 documentatn vry soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Some Fun While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.