Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S (1214 Views)

Please How Do I Unbrick My Xperia S Arc Lt18i? / Sony Xperia S Smartphone / I Need Htc Sensetion 4G Brend New Or Sony Xperia S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S by Nobody: 9:09am On May 28, 2012
Hello... I'm buying one of these two phones in the coming weeks and i'll like to know your opinion on it. The purchase will be in the US, so i'm scared about locking the phones to a particular network.
Also, are Android apps readily available in the market? What are the battery life of both phones like? I currently use Nokia E5 and most times I go 12hrs of internet activities with the phone still on.

Can I unlock the phone?

Thanks for your opinions and comments. They are most appreciated.
Re: Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S by aieromon(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2012
dotobo: Hello... I'm buying one of these two phones in the coming weeks and i'll like to know your opinion on it. The purchase will be in the US, so i'm scared about locking the phones to a particular network.
Also, are Android apps readily available in the market? What are the battery life of both phones like? I currently use Nokia E5 and most times I go 12hrs of internet activities with the phone still on.

Can I unlock the phone?

Thanks for your opinions and comments. They are most appreciated.

Well,I've handled the Sony Xperia S and it comes unlocked. Other than the 12MP camera on the Xperia S,the HTC One X stands out. There are two variants of the HTC One X but please make sure the device is unlocked for use(even if network branded). For personal reasons, I will prefer to use the Xperia S.

Google Play will take care of all the applications you need.

Thanks.
Re: Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S by cashmoni77: 9:55am On May 28, 2012
htc is better, but sony xperia s have more function. pls how can i get htc one i have the money now
Re: Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S by Nobody: 9:58am On May 28, 2012
@aieromon... Thanks for your response. What about battery life? For the Xperia S especially.
Re: Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S by aieromon(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2012
dotobo: @aieromon... Thanks for your response. What about battery life? For the Xperia S especially.

Like I said,other than the 12MP camera,the Sony Xperia S is no match for the HTC One X.
Re: Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S by aieromon(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2012
cashmoni 77: htc is better, but sony xperia s have more function. pls how can i get htc one i have the money now

If you've got 100k,call me.

Thanks.
Re: Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 28, 2012
aieromon:

Like I said,other than the 12MP camera,the Sony Xperia S is no match for the HTC One X.
[quote author=aieromon]

Thanks
Re: Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S by aieromon(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2012
[quote author=dotobo][/quote]

Hmm,just discovered that there actually exists a HTC One S.I made a comparison between Sony Xperia S and HTC One X.Both of these phones are superior to the HTC One S.
Re: Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 03, 2012
Samsung galaxy s2 for sale 65k, with its accessories. Very Neat!.... godswill312@ymail.com, 08133572295. Serious can contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Application: Which Is The Most Used In Nigeria / All Htc G2 Users Please Come In / London Used Blackberry Torch 9860

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.