Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (526574 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2012
Hello once again like we always do yearly, this year's thread is here and now! The Big Count down to 2015 NDU Post Ume

Aspirants that choose NDU as their choice of university are all welcomed.Feel free to ask questions you're not clear with as you'll get credible answers from a 1st hand informant.Information is power so, get informed! It's always good taking it from the scratch.
The first thing you need do is make nothing less than 180 in your Jamb score cos that's the official cut off mark for NDU 2015 post utme.So, the best favor all aspirants could do themselves now is taking time to solve NDU past post ume questions papers cause Ndu often repeat their questions at yearly intervals, Trust me if u dedicate your time studying these p questions then you will be up for nothing below average score in ur pume performance .
For those outside Bayelsa willing to get past questions and answers. .they are available for #1000naira to get it scanned and sent to you via email.

Some vital infos
*Ndu scores pume over 400.
*Ndu pume questions numbers up to 100.
*Ndu pume test z paper based & not computer based.
Ndu aptitude test is timed @ 1hr 30mins.

Please I don't entertain calls after 8 pm
as communication after 8pm Daily should be channeled to the whatsapp or bbm platform or simply wait till the next day.

bbm pin 55B2391E

Whatsapp: 08088446086.

NOTICE : 2015 NDU POST UTME FORM IS NOT YET OUT,SO IF YOU MUST CALL IN, Its either you want to buy ndu post utme past question and answers or you have some other issue that have not being discussed here as i won't entertain calls asking if post utme form is out ,If i have not mentioned it here.So Please take your time to read through my post carefully, i will not respond to question(s) already answered here-within.
Thanks and God bless you for your understanding.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2012
key points in which every individual could kill the 2015 ndu pume
As of lately i was able to get the statistics of ndu applicants that got above 180 in thier jamb.
The amount was above 7,500 candidates-going close to 8000candidates...y we are still having candidates buying change of course form to NDU,Direct entry applicants are yet to take thier jamb exams.So if we go by estimations,at the end of the day we would be having like 8000+ candidates applying for different courses we all had applied for.
least i forgot to add Ndu basic students are also eligible applicants even though most of them applied through jamb.so below are static points

I want to plead with you to study hard for this exam to avoid failure, which could result to a waste of time and money you spent on the UTME exam you took, time waits for no one most especially the ladies,life could be more sweeter when the right things are done at the right time in other sense i mean life is sweeter when you enter tertiary institution at your early youthful age cos you still got other degrees ahead for those who wana push further (msc,phd,profesional courses) .
So If you don't prepare well for the exam, you might go back home empty handed. This is one of the reasons people write post utme up to six years without admission.

BEFORE THE EXAMS.
1. Understand the Type of Exams you are taking: Before you can pass Ndu post utme exams, you will have to understand the nature of the examination. Ask these vital questions before the exams; Is the exams computer based? Or is it paper and pencil test? How are they setting the question? How many questions? am i expected to answer. What type of questions am i expecting? Is it essay type questions? Is it multiple choice? This information will enable you to know how to prepare better for the upcoming examination.

Most of ths questions have being asked and answered on these thread,though i will roll them back for the benefit of 2015 set

?1. Is NDU post utme cbt(computer based test) or ppt (paper and pencil test)
Answer: For now its ppt...though reviews are on,in test running cbt platform for pume

? 2.How many questions?
Answer: 100 questions.

?3. How are the questions being set?
Answer:Question are being set according to your course of application
e.g all sciences,engineering,medical science,basic medical science should expect thz combinations in thier pume exams >>>English,Maths,Chemistry,Physics,Biology & same goes with agric applicants,just dat agric sci will be included in your combinations

social sciences>>English,Maths,Economics,Government,Geography

management sciences >>English,Maths,Commerce,Government,Economics

Law & Art >> English,Government,Crs,Lit-in-Eng

?4.How many are you expected to answer?
Answer: You are expected to answer all.

?5.What is the overall scoring.
Answer: Overall scoring is over 400,which means each questions carries 4marks each.

GETTING PAST QUESTIONS

2. Getting past questions for the previous years is a top shot. These past questions will not only give you insight into the pattern of the exams but it will help you to brainstorm while practicing it and predict the possible questions you are expecting. If you don’t have any, go now and get one from school environ and start practicing it "details on options of getting it, is on the front page".

>>>HOW YOU CAN GET THE PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS<<<

There are 2options available for getting the past questions and answers,
Option 1. If you stay in yenegoa and its environs or have friends or relations schooling in NDU, you could easily come down to the school premises and buy the hard copy for your studying sake/send ur contacts here to buy and send to you "its being sold directly in front of the school gate-MAIN CAMPUS,front of corpers lodge.

If option 1 aint possible for you.

Option 2. You could request for scanned copies of the past questions booklet sent to your email for #700naira,of which you can printout at any location you are,provided you have access to a business centre or cafe...or you could even study with it on laptop or your big screen smart phones.

Mode of payment for scanned copies: Recharge pin
contact: pick up my contact from 1st page of thread...success
Note: For those requesting for the email copy...let it be noted that if you'd be doubting my genuinity,then don't border calling cos i will turn you off almost immediately...Cos i did scanned copies with over 5000naira per faculty to help people out of reach to get an idea of what they will be facing in few months time..yet you get people asking you lame questions for 700naira..like i said if you got doubt..don't bother...As nairaland is against scamming. Thank you.

STUDYING

3. Read Consistently: Of course you chose the path to study, so reading should not be a hobby anymore to you. Make consistent reading your culture. Read well and read wide. The secret of above 300 in your Post UTME Exams lies in reading persistently. Having gotten the pattern of the exams, set up a reading timetable and follow it religiously. Your goal is to get admission, so you should make it a priority,till it is achieved.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kindla(f): 11:08am On May 29, 2012
Pls am based in lagos n i choose ndu as ma 1st choice.can i get d form in any of d banks u mentioned here in lagos pls.dis is my number pls cus i want 2 knw pls 07037422393
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2012
2015 ndu post utme form is not yet out..
pls don't go paying money into any ones account claim they ve bought theirs or claiming its closing...THE FORM SALES IS LIKELY TO COMMENCE BY JULY and not NOW...For clarification you could always check the school's official website www.ndu.edu.ng cos that is where it would be updated 1st before any other blog.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kindla(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2012
So aw much dose d 4om cost n aw do i get it pls u can also reach me tru eaglescute19@gmail.com pls am waitin i saw ur reply on ma fone tanx
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2012
Introducing one of our own...An indigenous student of engineering..who blogs about the latest happenings in the school,which give incoming students a glimpse of life and what they expect from day to day in ndu...lets give it up for InsideNdu..Our very own Nairalander >> forumite ,Visit http://blog.insidendu.com/ for detailed and follow infos about ndu...Verified.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2012
if u wish 4me 2help u get it then we gotta work on trust else u could come down to bayelsa amasoma and get it by urself.!u shud put a call tru and identify yasef

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kindla(f): 10:24pm On May 29, 2012
K i will kul u 2moro, so u put me tru on aw i will go abt payin d moni.n again r u a student of dat skul?kus i choose dem as 1st n 2nd choice n i dnt knw aw dere postume luk like can u b of help?bt did u kul me dis evenin?wif an mtn number?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2012
Yea i cud be of help abt the exam
Im trying to compile past previous post-ume question for u guys here bet my time wont permit me to do dat so soon.!bet i promise when u come down for ur exams which shud be a day b4 'jst hook up with me and i wud give out the past questions materials
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2012
@kindla,wot course r u applying for 'so i cud knw wot kinda subjects u r likely 2write.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2012
@those dat want me 2get the e pin 'forms' for them.!
Like i said im jst here 2help same way i did last year on this same forum.!im nt yea to eat any 1s hard earn money
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2012
gudmawning peeps
Plz peeps dat wud puttin call tru
I myt nt be able to pick cos i'd be tied down to 6pm 'lectures and work'
Bet send in sms 'and i promise to returm a reply
Team Ndu.Cheers
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kindla(f): 1:08pm On May 30, 2012
@besto am applyin 4 accountin,n wen is registration goin 2 end,n wat n wat do i nid 2 kum 2 d exam wi?pls do i nid ma jamb reg slip or ma waec slip wich one pls. tanx
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by EddieJohnson: 5:35pm On May 30, 2012
Pls i nid gr8 help. Am writin d p.ume. Cn any1 b of help?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by youngbrowser: 5:50pm On May 30, 2012
pls o i need update frm benue state university here is my email address younge13@yahoo.com. sum body hepe pls o
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by EddieJohnson: 5:52pm On May 30, 2012
Some1 should pls reply me
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2012
@kindla
The reg ends by 9 of june but sales of form ends by 7th of june.
All u nid2 cm wit is jst the post ume photo card u wud get after u hv successfully registered 4the p.ume!
For accounting u guna be gven subjects such as 'maths'acct,english and either government or so??got past materials tho im compiling 2 gv out online bet my tyme wont permit me!but if u cm a day b4 the exams u cud jst kal me up and u'd get sm materials 4rm me.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2012
@eddie wot kinda help u askin 4.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by EddieJohnson: 7:42am On May 31, 2012
My course is nursin..wat subjects am i 2 write nd wat day?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2012
nursing you are to write on wed the 13th of june 2pm to 6pm.
Ur subjects is strictly based on sciences subject 'maths'chm,biology'eng and phy.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by EddieJohnson: 8:41am On May 31, 2012
Cn u be of help as regards d questions?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2012
time aint on ma side as 4 compiling the questns bet if u cm a dae b4 the exams jst buzz me then i'd be able 2gv u the raw material.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2012
scam get off me thread.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by EddieJohnson: 11:20am On May 31, 2012
@Besto cn u plr give me ur number?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2012
chk ma 1st post
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by EddieJohnson: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2012
@Besto gud mornin..incase of any info u can inbox me via my email..Prettyjanny@yahoo.com..Thanks so much. U've been wonderful..
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2012
@eddie,no probs 'i got ur numba already on ma 4n'hp u've regd ur p.ume and hp u r reading.!
U cud fbuk add me 'teks4rex2@yahoo.com' and indicate cos i hardly accept peeps i dnt knw and also hardly send emails.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
PAST QUESTION COMPILIN ALMST DONE
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Those calling and asking abt 2nd choice form
aint yet out
its guna be out afta 1st choice peeps hv written dier exams.
So u guyz shud be on hold
U'd surely be updated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.