Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Ejaculate When Under Tension - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Ejaculate When Under Tension (5666 Views)

Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk. / His Dick Doesn't Erect Hard Enough & he ejaculate quickly / I Ejaculate Within 5mins,please What Drugs Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ejaculate When Under Tension by arsenalfan: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
I used to experience this whenever i am under tension especially if i am writing an exam and time is against me,i find myself ejaculating.Does someone experience the same thing?And what could possibly be the cause please.
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by mazaje(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
i used to have a class mate who had the same problem too, i don't know what causes it niether do i know it's cure but i hope some one in the house helps you with some kind of solution.

1 Like

Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by dot2002(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2007
I don't know how to help, you might go to sexual health counselor. but i wish you luck
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by shabangur(m): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2007
First time hearing of this but medical attention is needed.
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by almondjoy(f): 2:57am On Nov 28, 2007
Then try not to be under "tension" so you do not keep ejaculating!
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by dot2002(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2007
almondjoy you are full of hot air, if you can't help try not to make a moppet out of the original threader. He release jeeze under exams and unavoidable triggers similar to exams, now you don't want him to subject himself to such? why because it his fault? , fake azz religious puritanism
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by goodbobo: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2007
it is not a problem i used to experience same when i was in school . it is because u have much of sperms in ur system . by the time u start realising it much i wont be experience it again

actually it is not a problem .

3 Likes

Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by dada22(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2007
wel i feel dat's not a problem @all, simply be calm wen under pressure & always tell urself dat u achieve greater results wen u r calm & collected

i rememba havin such experience a couple of times way back in secondary school, was very nervous(anxious 2 pass da exam)

u r also sexually active & all ur senses r alive & kickin man wink wink wink
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by skipo87(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2007
sorry mate.u cnt help but be under tension cs u'r an arsenal fan and those guys do know ao to put us under tension cs they keep passing inside the 18 yard box n that will definitely gt u doing it during matches.so,wear 2-3 boxer shorts at a time or go support WATFORD.all the best n good luck in finding ur solution.
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by hector2: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
arsenalfan
i do not think there is a problem. i do not ejacuate under exam tension, but i remeber a situation happen that was similay to your once. i was playing a computergame (Mortal Combat) and i had been the champion, and was boasting that no one could win me, then a boy about ten said he will beat me.
when we started playing, before i knew what was happening he had beaten me up. i was strarted struggling with the game. by the time we finished the game i won but i just felt i had to go to the toilet. by the time i pulled my boxers, i discovered i was ejaculated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by hector2: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
arsenalfan
i do not think there is a problem. i do not ejacuate under exam tension, but i remeber a situation happen that was similay to yours once. i was playing a computergame (Mortal Combat) and i had been the champion, and was boasting that no one could win me, then a boy about ten said he will beat me.
when we started playing, before i knew what was happening he had beaten me up. i  started struggling with the game. by the time we finished the game i won but i just felt i had to go to the toilet. by the time i pulled my boxers, i discovered i Had ejaculated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by amsky(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2007
goodbobo,who said it's not a problem? my dear poster,i'm sorry for your wife.this means that she will be pregnant every 9mths.pls look for a solution to it sharp sharp before or else the woman is in trouble. grin
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by pewekac: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2007
arsenalfan:

I used to experience this whenever i am under tension especially if i am writing an exam and time is against me,i find myself ejaculating.Does someone experience the same thing?And what could possibly be the cause please.
it's natural, no problem at all dude. happened twice to me during WAEC and GCE. off course this was before i discovered masturbation
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by karpaka: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
true. what about our female friends.
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by rooneysay: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2008
hi to all
please check out the following website
that may useful for u.

hi
please visit http://doctorbon.com/
for alternative-medicine: http://doctorbon.com/category/alternative-medicine
for aromatherapy: http://doctorbon.com/category/aromatherapy
for ayurveda: http://doctorbon.com/category/ayurveda
for diets: http://doctorbon.com/category/diets
for herbal-medicine : http://doctorbon.com/category/herbal-medicine
for massage: http://doctorbon.com/category/massage

http://doctorbon.com/
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by Emeka72(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2008
@poster; I think you release in the exam hall under the tension of exam because you think it's a woman that will mark your paper and you want to Bleep her in the spirit because you believe your spiritual fucking can make her pass you even if you fail but my guy be wise to know that in most cases; your paper will be marked by a man who no send you.
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by Emeka72(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
or could it be that your female invigilator is daring you by not giving you extra- time?
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by CARUSO(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
@Poster

grin shocked
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by Gentlejack: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hello man,i dont see you have any problem by ejaculating under tension,this can happen when a man is nervous and probably you were pressed as in feeling like urinating but you kept on holding it because of the examination going on and thereafter you started having a soothing sensation and that message is sent to the brain and the interpretation given by the brain is a release of semen.my advice for you is to worry less because its a psychological problem and all you need to do is to comport yourself well whenever you are anxious or having exam tension and if feeling pressed go ease your bladder so that the tingling feeling will not trigger ejaculation.
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by Emeka72(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
@poster what do you feel about it?
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by Emeka72(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
you got me giggling emanuelx
Re: I Ejaculate When Under Tension by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lol. its normal. it happened to me too while in secondary school. in 2007. am married now with two kids.

(1) (Reply)

Ur / Can Someone With The CC Genotype Marry Someone Who Is AA? / Brand New Thermostat Oven For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.