Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163698 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 12:29am On Sep 13, 2012
@ 9-zeros...Jesus Christ where u been all dis while?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 4:49am On Sep 13, 2012
Got my allowee on tuesday,Ecobank...em,I. Don tire for service o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
No alert up till now
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dljbd1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
OlowoTee: The Education team of the Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative is in need of Corps Members who could volunteer as Mentors for Young People in High Schools. It's a six-month mentoring session and corps members are expected to do this voluntarily. Corps Member MUST be based in Lagos, preferably serving in Ikeja Zone. The aim is to use the mentoring scheme as a tool towards improving on the academic performance of young people.

Kindly check this link for more details, pls: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBhX2lRMTVBbG44OXdhTWs2UEFHLXc6MQ

Thank you

#This initiative is sponsored by the US Consulate, Lagos.

how much?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dljbd1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
me way don almost finish my allowie....cant wait for the nxt!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Just go nd check ur account balance. Some of dem don't send alert

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2012
fashrola: @ 9-zeros...Jesus Christ where u been all dis while?
@fashrola: I'm in S.A, chasin ma dreams. life is good.
@shy n all: Am sorry 4 neva sayin goodbye. Goodbye.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2012
Bad Sunday here! This shldnt be happening
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mehn I miss u guys so much, ma ppa is so stressful I feel lik forwarding to june 2013. Service is just. A waste of one year, hope u r all good, n for anitank and ha love wish u all d best, abeg make una marry soon so I can help u collect d 500k govt gives to corpers dt get married during deir service year...love u all
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Am teaching 4 classes. I don't haff any free time,from monday-thursday but since friday is cds I won't go to class
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2012
Ms_Steph: Am teaching 4 classes. I don't haff any free time,from monday-thursday but since friday is cds I won't go to class

dnt b a lazy corper, so dnt complain....hw r u doing pretty?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by coolsamie0(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2012
I'm enjoying my NYSC adventure here in Zaki-Biam, Benue State. Though most of us here are with private schools, bt u av d chance of having a PSA. Lot's of food and interesting people around too
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2012
9-zeros:

@shy n all: Am sorry 4 neva sayin goodbye. Goodbye.
Have a nice life.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nonywendy:

dnt b a lazy corper, so dnt complain....hw r u doing pretty?
me nd u who is lazy? Am gud dear
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2012
It's been fun while it lasted.
Am about 'unfollowing' this thread now. I never thought i would,but i gues the time is here and now..
Wishing u guys a more fulfuilling and better life ahead.
9-zeros',be safe!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
mykejones: It's been fun while it lasted.
Am about 'unfollowing' this thread now. I never thought i would,but i gues the time is here and now..
Wishing u guys a more fulfuilling and better life ahead.
9-zeros',be safe!
How far? How dat side? When r u starting ur INEC training?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by iFollowCorpers(f): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2012
LOL. Lazy corper...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by iammodel(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2012
Mehn! I neva start service o, i don tire for house.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Adedoks(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wow so dis big ouse is stil alive,its been a while o,reportin live from adamawa
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by baba11(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
bukkylois: Mehn I miss u guys so much, ma ppa is so stressful I feel lik forwarding to june 2013. Service is just. A waste of one year, hope u r all good, n for anitank and ha love wish u all d best, abeg make una marry soon so I can help u collect d 500k govt gives to corpers dt get married during deir service year...love u all
r u kidding or serious because i didnt hear such thing during our orientation camp.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dljbd1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
sup peoples....hope ur preparing for the new allowie....lol. cant wait for mine mehn!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
nysc hasn't paid my aug allowee talkless of sept ...God is watching u o

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
nysc hasn't pay my aug allowee talkless of sept ...God is watching u o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2012
oh my house, i was born here as a corper, to serve as a doctor in katsina state.
i have meet lovely people in this forum, and i will ever cherish meeting them. sigba, kinnad, ujchief, naijaobi...
katsina is a slow town, not much happening around. their people are not very enlightened.
i serve in Dutsin Ma local government, a place well known and surrounded by age-old rocks (dutse is hausa for rocks, hence the name of the LGA.)
there are only two govt hospitals here, and the workload is much on us. people here are sick with mostly malaria. and they tend to take local herbal medicines and go to roadside chemist for injections.
it's not fun, but it is interesting for me to take my time daily to observe the way of life of these people.
i feel for them, and i will do my best to serve my country here and impact on their lives the ways that God will so help me do...

ONLY DAT ERRRMMM... THEY SHOULD PAY ME MY SEPTEMBER ALAWEE O! I NEVER SEE BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE ALAWEE FOR SEPTEMBER, AND WE DON ALREADY DO OCTOBER CLEARANCE!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by flairlady(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2012
i really miss the great house
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2012
Loskee: oh my house, i was born here as a corper, to serve as a doctor in katsina state.
i have meet lovely people in this forum, and i will ever cherish meeting them. sigba, kinnad, ujchief, naijaobi...
katsina is a slow town, not much happening around. their people are not very enlightened.
i serve in Dutsin Ma local government, a place well known and surrounded by age-old rocks (dutse is hausa for rocks, hence the name of the LGA.)
there are only two govt hospitals here, and the workload is much on us. people here are sick with mostly malaria. and they tend to take local herbal medicines and go to roadside chemist for injections.
it's not fun, but it is interesting for me to take my time daily to observe the way of life of these people.
i feel for them, and i will do my best to serve my country here and impact on their lives the ways that God will so help me do...

ONLY DAT ERRRMMM... THEY SHOULD PAY ME MY SEPTEMBER ALAWEE O! I NEVER SEE BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE ALAWEE FOR SEPTEMBER, AND WE DON ALREADY DO OCTOBER CLEARANCE!!!
Hmmmm...I must say I like your spirit.
I wish you the very best and God's continual protection.
Don't worry about your allowee...
Ye shall be paid.smiley
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psalmmiey: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]fellow weeeeeeeeeee oooooo!!!!!luking forward to d guber election coming up hia in ondo state,juz 10days away!!!!!pls pray for our safety ooo.luv dis houz
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 1:09am On Oct 11, 2012
Ah!....NYSC no be beans o◦°˚...wen I go see those prospective batch C corp members D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rejoice,I go jst smile,remember wen I bin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait too....reporting from obudu,CRS...Govt berra release our alawee o◦°˚....cnt wait for june 2013....aswear,I haff tired...Shoutout 2 ms steph,tunnex,my man 9zeros,Okoya wey threathen M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥,bukky,naijaobi,babycutie etc...network no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ most of our villages(I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ twn now sha),but we r one big family...ah! Those waiting days.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dljbd1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Big House!
Hw far wt our allowie na? Wht r dy sayin abt it? Pls, any update?

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.