Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163711 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2013
ujchief: A lot has happened of late!

I missed the head count due to my ghosting! I've been tracking the woman all through the mbaise zone of imo state. She is the zi incharge of the zone. . .

She did for our local govt, obowo first.

Then I tracked her to the next local govt the next cds day thursday. On getting to abo mbaise, I heard she was doing for ezinihite mbaise, not aboh mbaise.

The next week thursday was the salaah holliday, next day, friday, I was alerted that she was at aboh mbaise, I rushed off to there, only to find out that she was at ahiazu mbaise, not aboh mbaise.

These mbaise places is really confusing. . .

I zoomed off to ahiazu, she wasn't there, they were waiting, so I waited, no show. I left!!!
I heard people that missed it was going to the capital owerri to sign, so I took off.

Got to owerri, no show. Made some calls and heard she was presently at ahiazu!!!

Got there, and she was gone! I was almost about to start crying when I saw a flashy NYSC car drive in, a woman walked out of the car and headed to the li's office...

Its her! Its her!!! Everyone was shouting and urging me to rush and follow her...
I did, she said she was through for the day, I switched to my 'about to die' mode and finally got her attention.

I signed it finallyyyy!!!!!!
^^ grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
where are all these people anyways...
shygal, contra, 9-zeros, naijaobi, dennis, tunaprex...
well well, we had better remember we are still very much part of this house, come June and beyond
although i can hardly wait to be out of this whole scheme sha... cool
keep on keeping on!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunaprex: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hey Loskee! Am chilling in K.D. I think am gonna stay behind when I pass out, @ least till I start my residency! Hope yu're good. Hi y'all batch B pple, Na we be senior corpers now o!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2013
Hi Loskee.....how r u? I'm just chilling in Ondo, the weather condition over here is friendly, The people here stingy die....I'm currently the C-in-C of Road Safety Club... Missing ya guys though can't wait to get out from here....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by outrage: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2013
Am a prospective corper, I want to as a question please. I need people with experience.

I would like to hold a post at camp, preferably corper "liasion officer"
How do I go about this please?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2013
outrage: Am a prospective corper, I want to as a question please. I need people with experience.

That position is held at ur local govt not @ camp
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by outrage: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2013
bukahands:

That position is held at ur local govt not @ camp
Alright, how do I go about it?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetnikk: 1:31am On Feb 24, 2013
are u looking for job? if yes send ur CV to topsydo@gmail.com
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2013
outrage:
Alright, how do I go about it?
The only influential post you can hold at camp is platoon leader; and there is no proven criteria for its selection. It all depends on your platoon officer, or platoon commandant.
Like in my platoon, our platoon officer did the selection one morning parade. What was his criteria? Being in platoon 8, he asked for the people with numbers 008 and 018. Those were the first people to be registered into platoon 8 during registration. They automatically became platoon leader and assistant.

In another platoon, the commander just looked for one with a loud commanding voice. He asked each of them to shouts commands and the one with the loudest voice was made the platoon leader. Its funny isn't it?

Don't force yourself, there are some things that just happen naturally.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by outrage: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2013
^^
Thanks, wasnt really looking into the platoon leader thingy. Its too stressful and you have to be at the parade all day every day, but who knows.

That CLO for make sense sha.. I hear there's doo in it.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 28, 2013
outrage: ^^
Thanks, wasnt really looking into the platoon leader thingy. Its too stressful and you have to be at the parade all day every day, but who knows.

bro u r rily gettn set fr d nysc tin...i wish us luck
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by outrage: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2013
dmalam:
bro u r rily gettn set fr d nysc tin...i wish us luck
Omo no dulling na!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2013
outrage: ^^

grin grin grin if that is what u r out for in a place like camp, then you are really on a long tin o... because it also depends on where u r posted. not all that glitters is gold at all. u have a lot of running around to do, and u will need the cooperation of individuals and groups u may be seeking favors from... which is a very tough thing to do, especially in the area of the north where i am. and even if u get money, u will be too worked up and worn out to enjoy it. u will be like, is it worth it afterall?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hey. . What do you guys have to say about these allowee increase rumours?

Make dem implement am sharp sharp >shocked

Mr Fineboy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
outrage: Am a prospective corper, I want to as a question please. I need people with experience.

outrage:
Omo no dulling na!

Lol!...gringringrin...Bro, they've answered you correctly oo, there ain't no such thing as CLO in camp. You can only become one at your local government, and that is after all the batches before your batch have passed out...If you're 13A for instance, you could become CLO after 12C corp members pass out in October.

And, it all depends on your local government inspector(LGI), you should be close to him cos he's the one that appoints the CLO.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2013
Senior corpers I hail...we have less than 100days woop woop!! How una dey? Miss u guys ooo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2013
bukkylois: Senior corpers I hail...we have less than 100days woop woop!! How una dey? Miss u guys ooo
pls o its not up to 100 I think its 93 or so. Cos me am marking my calendaR
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: pls o its not up to 100 I think its 93 or so. Cos me am marking my calendaR

Hahahaha it just seems like yesterday I was in camp. I heard d passout date is june 6th
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Toluth(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
bukahands:

Hahahaha it just seems like yesterday I was in camp. I heard d passout date is june 6th
Is it 6th or 13th? I think its 13th..can't wait though grin grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wow..! This is a big house indeed..how una dey now?? Service has been good and worthwhile so far with me..i am still in zamfara state..I bend my cap for you guys! Agesheka!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2013
yes o! i snipe you all...
bukahands, bukkylois, ms_steph, gombs, naijaobi, kinnad, tunaprex, shygal, dennis, anitank, okoya, oweniwe, silat, nana, ujchief, chokolee, bj88...............

and our ghostin chief 9-zeros! omo-oba!!!
let's start a countdown forreal y'all! brings back the fun to the house, like the days we were still prospective
peace out... goodnight great house
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 5:30am On Mar 10, 2013
Loskee: yes o! i snipe you all...
bukahands, bukkylois, ms_steph, gombs, naijaobi, kinnad, tunaprex, shygal, dennis, anitank, okoya, oweniwe, silat, nana, ujchief, chokolee, bj88...............

and our ghostin chief 9-zeros! omo-oba!!!
let's start a countdown forreal y'all! brings back the fun to the house, like the days we were still prospective
peace out... goodnight great house
I was never ur favorite!
Am alive and kicking though!
How's Kaduna?? Have u returned there of recent?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by informat101(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2013
Can't wait for this. Batch B..staying at home is tiring.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ms_Steph: pls o its not up to 100 I think its 93 or so. Cos me am marking my calendaR

Lmao...long time dear, how hav u been
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2013

Lmao...long time dear, how hav u been?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dljbd1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
hello people. me don start dy count down Ooooo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
mykejones:
I was never ur favorite!

haba na, mykejones..... thats why i put the ......... after bj88 because we were too numerous to mention nah grin grin grin
how u doing? i was in kaduna sometime back, but will be there this weekend for a friends wedding.
countdown tinzz on every batch b mind in here!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
mykejones:
I was never ur favorite!

haba na, mykejones..... thats why i put the ......... after bj88 because we were too numerous to mention nah grin grin grin
how u doing? i was in kaduna sometime back, but will be there this weekend for a friends wedding.
countdown tinzz on every batch b mind in here!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 5:18am On Mar 14, 2013
Hahahahagringringrin@count down!

Few months ago, we did a count down (abi na count up) for getting into camp! Such is life, stages!

I can't wait to go out there and face the real world! Even if federal govt want, let them make the allowee 100k, I no want wallai!

Greetings from IMO: I 'M'ust 'O'vercome
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
I would have also joined this countdown but I don't want to start the countdown now and my oga at the top will now say another tin...so I'll wait till April. That's all!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.