Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (248704 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by boldan: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
For all those having problems with printing exam pass, go there with a copy of the application you printed.I:e a copy of what you submitted to your department, at least that has your photo and proposed course of study on it, and also don't forget the teller you used for the payment.In short carry eveerything about uunilag pg to the exam hall,(prospectus,teller,printed application,paper generated showing your secret code,even past question if you have to show to the invigilators that beyond any reasonable doubt,you are a candidate for the paper.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naturalwaves: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
boldan:
For all those having problems with printing exam pass, go there with a copy of the application you printed.I:e a copy of what you submitted to your department, at least that has your photo and proposed course of study on it, and also don't forget the teller you used for the payment.In short carry eveerything about uunilag pg to the exam hall,(prospectus,teller,printed application,paper generated showing your secret code,even past question if you have to show to the invigilators that beyond any reasonable doubt,you are a candidate for the paper.
Didn't make a copy of the application form I submitted to the department. I submitted a coloured one , they should be able to retrieve it. Unilag is below par when it comes to all these net issues, it was war too before we could register, a whole university of lagos. Smh.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
naturalwaves:

Didn't make a copy of the application form I submitted to the department. I submitted a coloured one , they should be able to retrieve it. Unilag is below par when it comes to all these net issues, it was war too before we could register, a whole university of lagos. Smh.

But wasn't the file simply downloaded?? Its a pdf file and I believe everyone should atleast have the file. I don't know how people are having issues with printing any document!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naturalwaves: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
braine:

But wasn't the file simply downloaded?? Its a pdf file and I believe everyone should atleast have the file. I don't know how people are having issues with printing any document!
What I mean is that the link to even take you to where you can access the exam pass isn't going talkless of printing.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by boldan: 3:40am On Nov 01, 2014
Natural waves

All you need to do is to open unilag pg application link,log in with your secret number and surname and reprint the application form.simple.You may not really need all the pages,I think the first page having your passport and proposed course of study is ok.
I did my exam on wednesday.I am not sure anybody asked for any exam pass from anybody even though I got there late,but I was not asked, so relax go there with a print of the first page of the application form and I think you are good to go
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Rochero(m): 5:42am On Nov 01, 2014
@boldan I hv paper by 12am what does it mean?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Oluwajohn: 5:49am On Nov 01, 2014
It means 12noon. i had the same time last week for the cbt test
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kunlebabs(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
The same server issue came up today. Took the cbt exam for public health. 15 mins passed and d question won't just go to the next one . 60mins 45 question. U still in nuber 4 and ur time is remaining 30mins. 30mins for 56 tasking questions. It was so bad some people couldn't do anything while the time went down. The questions were different from past questions and nobody should be blamed for that. Best of luck to all applicant.
oluwagream:
Mr Kalan, No one is complaining about the past question or the exam questions given. What we are saying is that the coordination, population control and organisation of the EXAM was below par! That's the bone of contention here. How will they collect that much money, and we still had to go through what we had to go through. Thank goodness nobody died; we would have been saying something different. Were they not aware of the expected examinees before they fixed the date? C'mon. Let's face facts.

1. There was no Public address system
2. Only One "birthday" Canopy for over 3000 students..lol
3. No chairs for the "waiting candidates"
4. Coupled with the fact that rain fell throughout, some of us had to stay in the rain for more than 5 hours; and there was no sense of urgency on the part of the examiners
5. Half of the candidates had "login issues" ( candidate not found) and that's not a "SERVER ERROR". That's "Programming Error"

I think it will be shameful for anyone to come up here to complain about how hard the questions were. I don't know about anyone but that's not why I'm here. Your past questions are "past" questions. Even the ones we did on saturday are now "past question" and not EXPO...lol , so it should be treated as such.. But we don't give a hoot about that. After the NIS tragedy, who cared to ask about the type of questions that were on the test sheet that NIS gave to over 900,000 applicants (of which over 30 died)?? No one! It was the organisation and coordination of the test that we were all bitter about; and the same goes for the unilag exam. Period!

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by patrickky12: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
[/quote]Broda I also experienced same last week.The time no reach 45 mins..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Queenbeloveth(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Infact the exams was something else, 2mins its still loading the next question. May God just help us.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omoluabi001(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Had to voice out when its getting worse but fortunately they added extra 15 minutes for us at DLI center. Can u imagine I was still in numba 8 with 30 minutes to go out of 60 questions....chaii
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kunlebabs(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
So how is it gonna go, do they ever release score or its just merit list straight?
Queenbeloveth:
Infact the exams was something else, 2mins its still loading the next question. May God just help us.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naturalwaves: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
boldan:
Natural waves

All you need to do is to open unilag pg application link,log in with your secret number and surname and reprint the application form.simple.You may not really need all the pages,I think the first page having your passport and proposed course of study is ok.
I did my exam on wednesday.I am not sure anybody asked for any exam pass from anybody even though I got there late,but I was not asked, so relax go there with a print of the first page of the application form and I think you are good to go
I know how to print the pass joor not talking about that. What I meant is that the link that will take you to where you will enter your details stopped going and the school couldn't do anything about it.Unfortunately, I didn't make a copy of my application print out because I rushed to submit and there was no time then.I only went with my teller,the print out that has the reference number andd passport, the woman didn't allow me in, I found my way around the pass at the end of the day. How can a whole school portal be down for 24 hours+? Unilag is overrated .
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kunlebabs(m): 12:50am On Nov 02, 2014
Its nt really down. It still went tru. Its ur mobile browser server. They had server overload
naturalwaves:

I know how to print the pass joor not talking about that. What I meant is that the link that will take you to where you will enter your details stopped going and the school couldn't do anything about it.Unfortunately, I didn't make a copy of my application print out because I rushed to submit and there was no time then.I only went with my teller,the print out that has the reference number andd passport, the woman didn't allow me in, I found my way around the pass at the end of the day. How can a whole school portal be down for 24 hours+? Unilag is overrated .
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naturalwaves: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2014
kunlebabs:
Its nt really down. It still went tru. Its ur mobile browser server. They had server overload
The home page was opening was opening but as soon as you click on the "Application" section, nothing goes through again. Moreover, I used a cafe, used my phone and laptop when I got home, used an ipad too but it was still the same. When I got to the school on saturday, they couldn't do anything at the school cafes too, they said "yes", it isn't going through.

This is not the first time this will be happening. During regustration, the site was not accessible for about 4 days and registration was about to close. I went to school and discovered that even the staff couldn't access the portal too, no one could access it. The fact is Unilag's web. Administration is too poor, the persons in charge of their sites are incompetent. How will you explain having information about 2011/2012 admission on the homepage and the requirement for the registration when another session is about to start, too many stale news on the page too.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dehley(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
When should we expect our result especially for those who did PBT?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Icecreambitter: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sup with aug 25th peeps dat were rescheduled any news??
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kunlebabs(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2014
Don't knw for now. Result 4 cbt shld be out any day after nov 8
Icecreambitter:
Sup with aug 25th peeps dat were rescheduled any news??
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Hello guys. What's happening??
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Icecreambitter: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2014
braine:
Hello guys. What's happening??
waitin 4 our rescheduled date oo we aug 25th peeps....unilag shud beta not forget us oo...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by adedoyinea(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
abeg, any better news on the 6pm candidate that was told to go home, when is our new exam date and time........ exam pass not opening again.....oooooooo
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by adedoyinea(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
kunlebabs:
Don't knw for now. Result 4 cbt shld be out any day after nov 8
pls lets know if the new date have been reschedule
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by adedoyinea(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
my ppl na OB I applied for ooooo, if der is any info on it.. pls contact ur poor boy on 08122231363. or bbm 2bb13fa2
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nov 8 is the final day for any CBT exam (except the school site says sth contrary) So people should go to school on Saturday (as early as 9am). This Saturday is the exam date for those who were unable to do theirs on 25th and for those initially scheduled for 1st of Nov. Do not wait to be told! Check the school site and make sure you are around on Saturday. peace.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Icecreambitter: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
So hope our travelling down to lag nd opportunity cost wont be in vain oo...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Icecreambitter: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dose rescheduled on d 25th, were u at?? Wat are we gon do?? Or please does anyone av any pg skul number? So we cud call to find out wats happening...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by prinxadeniyi(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
please is MBA part of the rescheduled exams? i got an sms for exam tomorrow 8th November when i have already done my exam on the 25th of October. please anyone with useful information should please share. i'm so confused and worried.
thanks. 08062302823
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by adedoyinea(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
rescheduled applicant: date 8th Nov 2014, venue: DLI...... time 11am..................
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Icecreambitter: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
adedoyinea:
rescheduled applicant: date 8th Nov 2014, venue: DLI...... time 11am..................

Was it tru a text message? I avent gotten anything oo... and please are u for msc acctg?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by adedoyinea(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Icecreambitter:

Was it tru a text message? I avent gotten anything oo... and please are u for msc acctg?
i received 2msg today....... I applied for OB, am also having problem with my pass, page not opening...... unilag site overrated.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1himself: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2014
All the best to those that have done and those that are yet to do their MBA test..

Am currently in YR1 second semester and I can tell U categorically that all you need to get admitted and an above average performance in the test..

I finished with 2.2 n I made d first list cos I did well in d test.. So if u have done well in d test ALL D BEST..

Also cut-off mark is not fixed.. It depends on the number of applicants and general performance.. I however have the strong feeling that cut off mark may be low this year as they couldn't get up to 100 full time students last year..

Keep praying.. Will be waiting to welcome you to MBA sch in January..

For more information or questions on UnilagMBA programme ask via twitter @1himself

Whatsapp- 08029640363

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
The page is now Very quiet.. The wait continues cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.