Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (248700 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2014
harffie:
Yea, I know its 61.5k! But the Acceptance fee is just 20,000. I'll show you the breakdown of that 61.5k now!
1. Acceptance 20,000
2. Registration 5,000
3. I. D. Card 1,000
4. Result Verification 5,000
5. Examination 5,000
6. Medical Services 2,500.
7. Library Services 5,000
8. Information Tech. (IT) 2,000
9. Endowment Fund 10,000
10..TISHIP 5,000
11. Sport 1,000

TOTAL 61,500.
@That no 10, the blog I got this from iono what's there, buh I'm going to PG school this morning to find out!

Oh! Now i see the breakdown. But still yet please try holla/update me if there's any adjustment or something new abt d fee.... Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2014
chengfu:

Oh! Now i see the breakdown. But still yet please try holla/update me if there's any adjustment or something new abt d fee.... Thanks
Ok bro!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ikaboy: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
DaPhilosopher:

spgs.unilag.edu.ng/admissionList.php

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Nah ah. We start paying when registration begins. And it is acceptance plus tuition. Both are supposed to be paid together. Anyways, registration hasn't started; neither has the Pay Advice thingy been updated with our payable fees. Though I've been able to do a few things like changing my phone number and downloading my admission letter.

harffie:
So we are to pay the 61.5K immediately?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
QuixPhix:
Nah ah. We start paying when registration begins. And it is acceptance plus tuition. Both are supposed to be paid together. Anyways, registration hasn't started; neither has the Pay Advice thingy been updated with our payable fees. Though I've been able to do a few things like changing my phone number and downloading my admission letter.

How can someone do that na? I can't find such things in the site oo
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2014
ifexbaby:
I got an sms for admission. anyone else got same?
yes I got too
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2014
QuixPhix:
Just checked the list for both language and literature. I hope both yours and Harrison's names are there as well. Time to worry about school fees and stuff.

yes I saw my name on English Literature list. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Primate2: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Peeps, I need suggestions O. E be like say I will not be admitted wit 40.2 MBA F/T. Omo I need suggestions that excluded waiting till next year or trying another school nor course.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Primate2:
Peeps, I need suggestions O. E be like say I will not be admitted wit 40.2 MBA F/T. Omo I need suggestions that excluded waiting till next year or trying another school nor course.

I suggest you try another school. OAU form is out and it closes on the 31of this month. Make hast...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2014
harrisonxury:

I suggest you try another school. OAU form is out and it closes on the 31of this month. Make hast...

suggestions that excluded waiting till next year or
trying another school nor course...[/quote]

I think from the info we received and the ones we shared on this thread, every argument points to 40%!

That course is highly competitive but with God, you can still make it.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ebube89(f): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
i just got dis message now .pls who d heck are dey

Unilag PostGraduate Result is OUT
If U DIDNT get d Admission/Recommended;Come4HELP
MON-FRI & SAT/SUN;9-6pm
@386Herbert Macaulay,By UNILAG Junctn
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2014
harrisonxury:

You wan make e finish the masters program in 2020 abi?? undecided
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2014
ebube89:

MON-FRI & SAT/SUN;9-6pm
. Modern day robbers; ignore them please. Anyone that will help doesn't advertise. They're after your money...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by boldan: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Please who has any info about masters in mech engineering (applied mechanics). When is the list coming out.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Primate2:

My candid advice will be for you to chill, bro..

The only thing be say, next time, I go advice say make you get plan B (like UI). The fact that you even have a job makes it better for you, unlike me wey gast chill for house when unilag chop my eye last year.

Cheers
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2014
ebube89:

MON-FRI & SAT/SUN;9-6pm

IGNORE them or give them confirm o n gbona felifeli SLAP through your mobile device grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Lol. Calm down, boss. All those that have been offered admission are now technically 'students' now. Forget that application/admission link and use the 'students/current students' (can't remember which) link. Log in with your application number, NOT your reference number, and use surname in lower case as password. You'll find the admission letter in pdf format there and you can also update your biodata. That's where you'll do most things online from now till you graduate from the school.

harrisonxury:
How can someone do that na? I can't find such things in the site oo
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2014
harrisonxurry

QuiPhix

This is the link for 'Current Students'

http://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng/StudentLoginPage.aspx
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2014
haha. but Unilag self dey strike now. Abi?
Dadehmola:

You wan make e finish the masters program in 2020 abi?? undecided
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
QuixPhix:
Lol. Calm down, boss. All those that have been offered admission are now technically 'students' now. Forget that application/admission link and use the 'students/current students' (can't remember which) link. Log in with your application number, NOT your reference number, and use surname in lower case as password. You'll find the admission letter in pdf format there and you can also update your biodata. That's where you'll do most things online from now till you graduate from the school.

. Thanks a bunch! Wait, which course did you apply for gan sef?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
DaPhilosopher:
harrisonxurry

QuiPhix

Great philosopher! Thank you! When is your departmental list coming out na?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
oluwagream:
haha. but Unilag self dey strike now. Abi?

The only difference is that, even without strike, There would always be that uncertainty as regards finishing a program there at the right time... even for a brilliant student.

It isn't as if I am trying to run down the school or something (it's arguably the best school in the country in terms of quality of graduates, certificate rating and stuffs), but in situations like this, one has to factor certain things into consideration before taking a decision.

Failure to secure admission could be very disappointing and the tendency for one to seek an immediate solution is perfectly normal, but I'd advise primate 2 to weigh his options properly, especially when provided with some useful information.

Bless..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by loistee: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
pls is industrial relations not yet out when is it likely to come out am nervous
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
I thought I already told you na: Department of English > English Language > Full Time

harrisonxury:
. Thanks a bunch! Wait, which course did you apply for gan sef?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thank you, Sir. This should help a lot of guys and gals here.

DaPhilosopher:
harrisonxurry

QuiPhix

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thank you, Sir. This link should help a lot of guys and gals here.

DaPhilosopher:
harrisonxurry

QuiPhix

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmm. Oh well, without prejudice to Primate's performance in the examination, 40.xx for the highly-competitive MBA is kinda low. The best thing to do is for him to activate his contacts in the school asap (if he has any). They might be able to squeeze him into the supplementary list.

Dadehmola:

The only difference is that, even without strike, There would always be that uncertainty as regards finishing a program there at the right time... even for a brilliant student.

It isn't as if I am trying to run down the school or something (it's arguably the best school in the country in terms of quality of graduates, certificate rating and stuffs), but in situations like this, one has to factor certain things into consideration before taking a decision.

Failure to secure admission could be very disappointing and the tendency for one to seek an immediate solution is perfectly normal, but I'd advise primate 2 to weigh his options properly, especially when provided with some useful information.

Bless..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
True
Dadehmola:

Bless..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
QuixPhix:
I thought I already told you na: Department of English > English Language > Full Time

Like seriously? Wow, I'm happy... how I wish you came for Literature major, so that I might see more of you. Anyway, I'm for English Literature...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
QuixPhix:
Hmmm. Oh well, without prejudice to Primate's performance in the examination, 40.xx for the highly-competitive MBA is kinda low. The best thing to do is for him to activate his contacts in the school asap (if he has any). They might be able to squeeze him into the supplementary list.

I expect him to have started doing that. The fact that he crossed the 40% hurdle is worthy of having some faith and belief ( no matter how small).

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dadehmola:

I expect him to have started doing that. The fact that he crossed the 40% hurdle is worthy of having some faith and belief ( no matter how small).

He should move on. I've seen, even on this thread, people with better scores not recommended, talkless of the almighty MBA...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
harrisonxury:
Great philosopher! Thank you! When is your departmental list coming out na?

Uw! I dnt kw but hopefully b4 weekend! Tnx!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.