Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Have You Seen This On 2go Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen This On 2go Before? (1925 Views)

Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Kpakam(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2012
I Dunno If You av Seen Such a Tin On 2go,Xo I Decided 2 Share It and See What You Av 2 Say
''Good Afternoon,Please My Name Is Gloria and I Waz Travelling To Delta State But The Bus I Waz Travelling With Got Spoilt Beyond Repair and I don't av any Money On Me,even the Other Passengers are Gone,I'm Stranded Here,I Wanted To Call My Parentz But There Is no Airtime On My Phone,I'm Using MTN #400 Weekly Data Package,Please I Want You To Send Me MTN #200 xo that I Can Use To Call My Parents,Help Me Please"

Girls Wan Play #200 Yahoo,u go Fear
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Mynd44: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2012
This is serious. I don't like that 2go nonsense anyway
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Kpakam(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by slimyem: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2012
what is 2go?
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Kpakam(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2012
slimyem: what is 2go?
Who You Dey Ask?
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Mynd44: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2012
Kpakam:
Who You Dey Ask?
If she insults you now, you will start complaining? Did she direct her question at you?
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Dhelake: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2012
Dnt tell me they are still using dis format, oga o
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Ralphjoe(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2012
i see it like everyday on 2go, 2go girls has turned that once funfilled app into 419 area where they suck mugu guys dry, they even go far to send their nude pictures just for the credit.
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Kpakam(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
If she insults you now, you will start complaining? Did she direct her question at you?
Wetin Concern You,Woman Wrapper,Mynd ur Business az ur Name Impliez,u hear?
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
Kpakam:
Wetin Concern You,Woman Wrapper,Mynd ur Business az ur Name Impliez,u hear?
See dis akpu looking tin, ur mouth jus dey offload all d shyte wey dey ur anuzzz abi? U beta drink ur urine, it might help eradicate all d cells wey don loose hope for ya brain.

Ki la Gbe Ki Lo ju! O mad ni?
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Kpakam(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dis akpu looking tin, ur mouth jus dey offload all d shyte wey dey ur anuzzz abi? U beta drink ur urine, it might help eradicate all d cells wey don loose hope for ya brain.

Ki la Gbe Ki Lo ju! O mad ni?
You Know Wetin You Be?
Tired(Slack)Girl na Im You be,You Just kum Here Open Your Oversized,Offensive Oozing Cunt To Spit Out Rubbish Abi,My Dear You Better Watch Your Self B4 I Take You To The Finish Line,Ode'
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Kpakam(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
You Know Say Na You Be The Biggest Fool?She asked What Is 2go,and I replied,Who are u askin,The Next tin u kum Out dey Yarn Opata,Take Time Make I nor Turn My Satelite Face u o
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21am On Jul 14, 2012
Kpakam:
You Know Wetin You Be?
Tired(Slack)Girl na Im You be,You Just kum Here Open Your Oversized,Offensive Oozing Cunt To Spit Out Rubbish Abi,My Dear You Better Watch Your Self B4 I Take You To The Finish Line,Ode'
Nkita, is dat all ur useless self could come up wiv? Abeg join queue for SOS, u need am.

Ewu!
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by Kpakam(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Nkita, is dat all ur useless self could come up wiv? Abeg join queue for SOS, u need am.

Ewu!
B4 Nko,I Don Join Queue For SOS Since,Are u up to 18 at all?
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by emmalezy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
lmao.... One foolish girl also sent dis to me today
Re: Have You Seen This On 2go Before? by ediko5(m): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2012
Kpakam: I Dunno If You av Seen Such a Tin On 2go,Xo I Decided 2 Share It and See What You Av 2 Say
''Good Afternoon,Please My Name Is Gloria and I Waz Travelling To Delta State But The Bus I Waz Travelling With Got Spoilt Beyond Repair and I don't av any Money On Me,even the Other Passengers are Gone,I'm Stranded Here,I Wanted To Call My Parentz But There Is no Airtime On My Phone,I'm Using MTN #400 Weekly Data Package,Please I Want You To Send Me MTN #200 xo that I Can Use To Call My Parents,Help Me Please"

Girls Wan Play #200 Yahoo,u go Fear
I see shit lyk dis each i log into public rum. Girls r so foolish n d tink dat men has cocroach brain lyk them altough there some foolish magas they uses.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Burn Your UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE For 50million Dollars? / Old Age Will Limit My Performance--buhari / Want To Make Findings About A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.