Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Combination 3 Pills - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Combination 3 Pills (36224 Views)

Combination 3 Pills / What are the side effects of menstrual pain pills? / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Combination 3 Pills by Izuone: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
My girl has been using pills to avoid pregnancy . She started seeing her period today but the old pill card still remains 2 tabs. Should she finish the old pills or start a new pill card today as she just started seeing her menses.
Re: Combination 3 Pills by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
She buy d pill under bridge ni? My friend go ask whoeva prescribed d pill.

Hia resemble clinic? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Combination 3 Pills by r231(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
Izuone: My girl has been using pills to avoid pregnancy . She started seeing her period today but the old pill card still remains 2 tabs. Should she finish the old pills or start a new pill card today as she just started seeing her menses.

hold on let me consult the oracle grin grin grin
Re: Combination 3 Pills by Izuone: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Idowuogbo: She buy d pill under bridge ni? My friend go ask whoeva prescribed d pill.

actually i was the one who bought the pills 2 days ago, when told me that the old one is about to finish. I thought some people here would know.
Re: Combination 3 Pills by Sijo01(f): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Idowuogbo: She buy d pill under bridge ni? My friend go ask whoeva prescribed d pill.

r231:

hold on let me consult the oracle grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Combination 3 Pills by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
Izuone: actually i was the one who bought the pills 2 days ago, when told me that the old one is about to finish. I thought some people here would know.
Kai! If I call u Sule na people would say am harsh

Guy, infact u b EPA! As in real groundnut head.

U just dey buy drug dey give am, u no read d contents ni? Abi na buy one get one free for idumota u go chatter?

Dude, if d drug u dey buy no get leaflet inside, na jackie chan product

Now take ur careless self to d health section.

Lastly, tell dem over dia how sulehistic u are

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Combination 3 Pills by Izuone: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kai! If I call u Sule na people would say am harsh

Guy, infact u b EPA! As in real groundnut head.

U just dey buy drug dey give am, u no read d contents ni? Abi na buy one get one free for idumota u go chatter?

Dude, if d drug u dey buy no get leaflet inside, na jackie chan product

Now take ur careless self to d health section.

Lastly, tell dem over dia how sulehistic u are

Cheers!
i read the leaflet ,the instructions was silent on that . I tried google and am not still clear which is why am trying nairaland.to know if any have an experiencial knowledge of the matter.but if you do not have an answer for my question , i could understand must insult me ? And call me names ? It is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Combination 3 Pills by missojugo(f): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
Izuone: i read the leaflet ,the instructions was silent on that . I tried google and am not still clear which is why am trying nairaland.to know if any have an experiencial knowledge of the matter.but if you do not have an answer for my question , i could understand must insult me ? And call me names ? It is uncalled for.

Is it possible she missed taking it for a few in d month and is to scared to tell you. Also did she take d very first pill in the pack on d very first day of her last period?Its possible she is spotting and not the real period. If this is her first time of taking the pills and has been bleedling for over a day and did not miss taking the pills, I suggest she throws away the remaining pills and see what happens. In d meantime keep your thing to yourself if u don't want to be a daddy soonest! She may not be suitable for d type of hormones in daily pills hence it didn't work for her. It is always advised to see a medical practitioner b4 taking any pills even over the counter types.
Re: Combination 3 Pills by RoseB992: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Cant u use condom?i dnt advice u to allow her continue wit d pills,cos there wil definitely be a side effect,n wen dt comes u wil nt want to marry her
Re: Combination 3 Pills by Lindatobechukwu: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Gud morning pls i hvnt see my mensural period of dis month nd a friend nw advice me t buy combination3 nd try bt she warn me t b very carefull dt it hv a side effect so am affraid cus i dnt knw d type of effect it wl result nd when it happn wot i wl do or if dere s any drugs i cn get t stop d effect. Pls am confuse can any one help me
Re: Combination 3 Pills by Garriet(f): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2014
Jee angry! Combination 3 is a birth control pill, not a solid female poison. They may have some side effects, but they are not dangerous. That's why you have the internet! USE IT!
Re: Combination 3 Pills by femaj07(m): 4:16am On Jan 15, 2015
Any experienced person should pls advice. No junks pls.

What can cause a Virgini watery discharge after sex?
Re: Combination 3 Pills by Rita4ze: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Infection[b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.