Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? (883 Views)

The Differences Between The IMF And The World Bank / Differences Between An Entrepreneur And A Hustler / Can One Be 'Comfortable' Without Being Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
I need your answer please.

Thanks in advance...
Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by dtycoon1: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hi there

Been rich is making money alone

While

Been wealthy is helping others to make money.

Regards
Dtycoon1
Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:32am On Jul 20, 2012
dtycoon1: Hi there

Been rich is making money alone

While

Been wealthy is helping others to make money.

Regards
Dtycoon1

Thanks for this and lets hear more view bout this please.
Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by maktop: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
If you are rich, u must keep working to sustain the standard of living of yourself and your family,if not your net worth will drop and you can go broke . if you are wealthy u could fold your arms doing nothing and still maintain your standard of living for as long as you live. Hope this help.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
maktop: If you are rich, u must keep working to sustain the standard of living of yourself and your family,if not your net worth will drop and you can go broke . if you are wealthy u could fold your arms doing nothing and still maintain your standard of living for as long as you live. Hope this help.

Thanks as that was very helpful
Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by serenegroup(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
Being rich in my opinion is having all the cash in the bank and u still have to keep waking up in the morning and working from 8 am to 7pm to keep the cash flowing. in other words a rich man still works for money. but a wealthy man does not have to wake up to work for money. money works for him. a wealthy man has cash flowing asset that throws cash at him to sustains his financial concerns without working. just
Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by greenhope(m): 4:23am On Jul 22, 2012
Being Rich is working for wages or making profits

Being Wealthy is about building your fortune.
Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2012
You people are all wonderful.

More replies will be so highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by judebeyou: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: I need your answer please.

Thanks in advance...

Being reach is having enough money that will take care present situation and uncertain future. While on the order hand, being wealthy is having money that an amount of money that will sustain you for the rest days you have to leave.
By Kiyosaki. R.
I predate to be rich. Not wealthy, wealthy people's money is for their life span. Riches will be passes on to generations....
Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by jamace(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Being rich is a subset of being wealthy.

When you are rich, you have much of an important item like money, property, friends, knowledge, honesty, happy family, children etc. But being wealthy is an accumulation of all those life essentials.
Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by unclenna(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
A rich man still needs to work for his daily bread but a wealthy man may decide not to work and live on his investment.........A wealthy man has both passive and portfolio income.......A wealthy man, his money works for him
Re: Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? by unclenna(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: A rich man still needs to work for his daily bread but a wealthy man may decide not to work and live on his investment.........A wealthy man has both passive and portfolio income.......A wealthy man, his money works for him
You will be rich befor you can think of being wealthy............Unless you inherited your wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Monday Nigeria July Event / .................... / The Fraud In Mlm Business Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.