Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

007sulesule's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007sulesule's Profile / 007sulesule's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: People Are Suffering. by 007sulesule: 5:36am On Jun 25, 2023
pansophist:
And a friend wanted to move to Abuja from Austria, seems like I will show him this thread.

That your friend is mentally degraded by some means. His village people are working on his file. All I can say for now. He should flee from the hell hole of a country
Celebrities / Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by 007sulesule: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=ECASH120 post=123716076]https://youtu.be/ILrg6lQvUIAu

Useless and worthless story just to propagate nonsense. We should be proud of our musicians who are doing great worldwide, buna boy davido, zixxy and the host etc are making us proud, not trying to set them against each other just for likes and yeye clout chased .... Tueh ....rubish
Nairaland / General / Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by 007sulesule: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:
Since Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in, I've been enjoying 24/7 constant power supply.

If they take it,it won't be up to 5 minutes before they bring it back.

Matter of fact,I'm tired of the light 😂🤣😅

How's the power situation in your area?

Stop spoowing rubbish here. Its only Normal during raining season for power supply to be much more, due to the availability of plenty water in our various dams accrose the country where water is been used to generate power.if una chop Sunday rice finish una go run come here de Yan rubish. Since tinubu was swarm inn one filling station for my area the give fuel for free. Just carry your APC membership card go, den go full ur tankel. Yeye de smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by 007sulesule: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2023
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-65864158

Miracle no de tire Jesus.Holy spirit, guidan angel etc, where all around protecting those innocent children from day one , tell me why children of that age will survive one of the must deadly Amazon forest in the world, if you had of anacondas , the biggest in the world that can swallow a full grown adults, they are found there. Jaguars and dangerous raptiles.is God not amazing? Finger crossed, Holly wood will use this tragic event and art a bluck buster movie. RIP to the parents of the children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by 007sulesule: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Web2020:
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikimiki. Lol. Which Tinubu? The vegetable?

grin grin make I join you laf kikikikikikiki
Someone who has not been seen for the past 2weeks plus and still counting. Let them even said its president in proxy. The BH commander and sympatherzer, shetima bulamati, we won't bother. They are telling us Tinubu. How?
Food / Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by 007sulesule: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
ManirBK:
The Oranges I bought today at 100 naira in Birnin Kebbi. how many pieces will you have with 100 Naira at your location.

In benue state I got such as tasting first before buying. A mini bucket is 200 naira about 20pis

5 Likes 2 Shares

Health / Re: Doctors In The House Please HELP!!! (viewer Discretion Photo) by 007sulesule: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Chocoleen:

Thanks for this.
I Don de calm down small small grin

Guys please more input!

Cc
Sissy3
dominique

Please if you can take this to front page abeg I won't mind,

Thanks.

Oga what more input do you need than this. all those quack hospitals just milk you dry of your hard earned money. The above explanations gives you exactly what is wrong with you. In a layman's language.. Too much sperms that needs to be evacuated from your prostate gland. I don't advise masturbating. Look for sweet street girl begin discharge am out . Make I warned you . You had better use condoms oh. You see that thing , by any chance e rub for that girl kpekus. Bele straight and Na tripplet. De play. you are perfectly normal. Na lack of knacking, sex activities na him be your problem. Continue to de do your self. Virgin my black ass. Who Virgin epp? E go soon turn automic bumb for your body b4 u no.
Politics / Re: Obi Maintains Lead In Anaps Third Presidential Poll by 007sulesule: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Plus10:
Obi sweeping all polls back to back. Safe to say Obi is our incoming President. Nigeria shall be great again !

Poll Results:
ANAP, NOI - LP 🏆
Nextier - LP 🏆
Stears - LP 🏆
Bantupage - LP 🏆
Sunnews poll - LP 🏆
Reportera poll - LP 🏆
Nigeria decides - LP 🏆
Bloomberg Polls - LP 🏆
Kwakol - LP 🏆
ANAP Polls - LP 🏆 15.02.2023

Mbok leave them make them de play. Lessions will be learned next week Saturday
Business / Re: CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes by 007sulesule: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Mynd44 post=117892661]
Thisbis distressing to those who have stashed up large amounts in cash as they will be faced with the trouble of replacing the cash.

CBN and thieves playing chess [/quote

even d must unless thief in Nigeria will never stock up his stollen wealth in naira, knowing naira is d must useless currency in the world after Ghana CDs. Alhaji bureau de change comes to mind imo!
TV/Movies / Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by 007sulesule: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2022
They would have tag him shekau, muntula who cares. They are his partner in failures always promoting and portraying him in good light.never have the balls to criticize d dulard. What am I even saying self . Na govt establishment. they are free to air but I can't remember when I turned in to watch that station Tueh

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.