Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days (64137 Views)

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help / Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Asine: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
KingLennon:
If I say it is God who protected them, Atheists will come for my head. But they are the same people who will shout 'Jesus' when they are in danger wink

It's definitely God that protected them from the wild animals in the jungle. Their guidance angels also must have been on ground to keep them safe.The God that preserved Daniel, shutting the mouths of the Lion is still doing it till today.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Tomgerald(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Goodzinny: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
What a miracle. God is great.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by RaptorX: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Children are more likely to survive plane crashes than adults.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Shegzy8(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Actually, it's only Jaguars that are mainly found in the jungle and they rarely come out. The jungle is home to pythons, crocs and monkeys.

Lions, Tigers, Hyenas and most predators live in the Savannah.

Tigers live in the jungle
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by TemmyT002(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
They go do the film soon
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Astra101: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
KingLennon:
If I say it is God who protected them, Atheists will come for my head. But they are the same people who will shout 'Jesus' when they are in danger wink

You mean Chinese, Indians and people of other race scream your Jesus when in danger? Abeg use your sense when next you comment even if your brain is suffering from fatigue
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Onucs(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kharol1234:
Lucky kids

What kept all four of them alive after such horrific crash will surely keep them protected. Miracle no dey tire Jesus.

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by laskab(f): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
'The Amazon is one of Earth's last refuges for jaguars, harpy eagles, and pink river dolphins, and it is home to sloths, black spider monkeys, and poison dart frogs. It contains one in 10 known species on Earth, 40,000 plant species, 3,000 freshwater fish species, and more than 370 types of reptiles' (Worldwildlife.org).

Firstly, no harm from plane crash that killed the strong. Secondly, no attack from wild animals. Thirdly, they were found alive.
Wow! These children are wonder o. And this imply that Guiding angels exist o.
Imagine! This is strange. Hallelujah!

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Bossly: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-65864158

Brave & blessed children.
That's why kids must be protected at all cost.
Russia has done very well in this regard...

We must all join hands to shield children from the demonic lgbtPEDO terrorists as they finalize plans to legalize pedophilia.

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by laskab(f): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
The Bible says 'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy' This is deep. The word of God cannot be broken.

Astra101:

You mean Chinese, Indians and people of other race scream your Jesus when in danger? Abeg use your sense when next you comment even if your brain is suffering from fatigue
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Bullionaire: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
ArtofLife62:
MASTER (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok)
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist.Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy.
Price N4,500

You must be hating this good news.

Blood sucking demon.

This is all you could think of?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by shineeye1: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Their rescue is an act of God! Glory be to God
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by happney65: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Just read it on the Washington post.. Omo,how the 1year old survived for a whole month should be studied. I can't imagine myself getting lost in the Amazon. I will cry all throughout. grin

The fear of one of the world's deadliest snakes alone can kill person. The world largest rainforest spanning Brazil, Peru, and lots of other countries with drugs barons using the forest as their hideout.

Omo, they are fortunate ooo. Extremely

I'm so happy for them

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by TheMensch(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
The movie Thirteen Lives comes to mind. God is indeed great!
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Toks2008(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
40 days... Wawu
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Babyface1470: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
I read as if I'm watching a movie, God be with the children.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by WINDSOW(m): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if i ever get lost in the amazon forrest, i would rather have SURVIVAL SKILLS than a useless bible! by the time better hunger don jam your stomach, you will be insulting your god and eating your bible pages, while a smart person with "survival skills" woud be dining in luxury in that same jungle.
Survival skills kept a year old for those numbers of days. Atheist just be ranting on their ignorance and myopic vision of life.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by BigIyanga: 1:24am On Jun 11, 2023
samwash:
Glory be to God most high they where found alive.
A country that put the warfare of it's citizens as a priority.
In my country, na then go use their leg come out of the jungle, only if them survive ham.
Na country wey organized unlikd in Naija. U wont see open gutter. 1st world infrastructure everywhere. There have tunnels under high mountains.. one of the tunnels is like 25km with street lights and emergency services 24/7
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Juliearth(f): 2:41am On Jun 11, 2023
LikeAking:
Good news.

Will make a great movie theme.

Great idea,but that may be too cliché.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Nigerfine3: 3:14am On Jun 11, 2023
9JaSweet:
Please where is the Amazon? 🤔
Biggest forest in the world; Brazil
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by SweetVibe: 5:17am On Jun 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Actually, it's only Jaguars that are mainly found in the jungle and they rarely come out. The jungle is home to pythons, crocs and monkeys.

Lions, Tigers, Hyenas and most predators live in the Savannah.
Tiger in sanannah??
Go and read your books well or start watching Nat Geo wild, channel 182 in DSTV to educate yourself
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Zakarara(m): 5:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Father in heaven today is my birthday! After reading this, I rededicate my life to you.. cos I know only you can do this
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
What were they eating and drinking?
Afang, Edikang ikong, atama with Fufu. 😂
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2023
OriOko88:

You lied! Amazon is not seven times d size of Nigeria. Its major part is in Brazil,and extends to Columbia and Peru. Its d size of Nigeria Nd not seven times d size of Nigeria. Djwhy k mule
Stop giving false information, The Amazon is bigger than Nigeria X7 or more.

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Patriotsleague: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2023
God be praised. God bless those rescuers for not giving up on their search.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by sylve11: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2023
stillme231:
wetin be all this.. abeg go one side

grin cool

@op, I am happy the kids are found live and healthy. cool
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by drlateef: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2023
dawnomike:
This is a real story of a will to survive... wow!

What will to survive is there in a 1 year old as compared to 3 adults? This is just another miracle far greater than any will to survive.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by drlateef: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2023
finallybusy:
Surprising how they survived a location which would kill the average Caucasian adult. People really are built different.

Those are not the typical Caucasians you see in Europe and North America. These are tough people living through tough times like Africans.

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Tonalphs(f): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Those children have good karma. They must have done well in their previous life. I celebrate Grace
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by 007sulesule: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2023
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-65864158

Miracle no de tire Jesus.Holy spirit, guidan angel etc, where all around protecting those innocent children from day one , tell me why children of that age will survive one of the must deadly Amazon forest in the world, if you had of anacondas , the biggest in the world that can swallow a full grown adults, they are found there. Jaguars and dangerous raptiles.is God not amazing? Finger crossed, Holly wood will use this tragic event and art a bluck buster movie. RIP to the parents of the children.

Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Gambian President-Elect, Adama Barrow Is Dead - Cbn-Tv.com / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump